Progressive Employee Review

Great entry-level position, teaches about corporate-driven standards
Fire and Theft Claims Representative (Current Employee) –  Federal Way, WAAugust 10, 2014
The best part about working for Progressive is my colleagues. They typically have similar interests and have common personality traits. Days are spent mostly in a cubicle-type set up with a computer and phone. You are assigned claims throughout the day and depending on your tenure level, you are given instruction/direction on some of the more complex coverage and/or liability scenarios. Progressive has a job objectives throughout handling of the claim that include timeliness of our initial contact with customers, positive customer experience and overall accuracy. My current position is within a virtual team, where team members and leadership are scattered in different states and all communication is done via email, webinars, phone conferences, etc. As a Progressive employee for seven years, I appreciate the autonomous aspect that the virtual team brings, as I am self-motivated and need very little direction to achieve positive outcomes for customers while exceeding corporate standards.

Other Progressive Employee Reviews

Sales/Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 19, 2018
Would work for them again. Good place to work gives good balance. Fun place to work give good benefits and schedules are reasonable. 6 month bonuses based on performance.
Great people, great culture, that's about it.
Blended Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 19, 2018
This is a great company to work for in terms of culture. The offices are brightly lit and have artwork hanging on the walls. It is generally much more vibrant than other contact centers where I've worked. They strike a good work/life balance by guaranteeing time off approval as long as you've got the time accrued. They also offer work from home which is great. Unfortunately, the pay is average at best and the workflow is repetitive and relentless. The whole 3 years I worked for Progressive I always felt like call volumes were completely out of hand and we were always understaffed. It is mentally exhausting to be swamped all day every day making 36k a year.
Pros
Great environment, work from home opportunities.
Cons
Understaffed with underpaid workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progressive. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.8Fairygodboss Score

83%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss