Progressive Employee Review

No room for advancement
Customer Service Representative/ Support (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, ColoradoDecember 5, 2013
I have worked for Progressive Insurance for 5 and a half years and in the time I was there I developed work skills as such as working with computers, learning about insurance and how claims take place. I have also developed a lot of personal relationships within my co-workers. I am looking now for other opportunities and room to grow within a company.

Other Progressive Employee Reviews

no work life balance
Senior Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLApril 19, 2018
Being an adjuster was great the work load was over baring and when i finally was able to keep up i was let go for job performance under a performance improvement plan i was on. Although i had improved dramatically they let me go because of minor issues with closing exposures and a minor coverage clearance that did ultimately get resolved before a vehicle went into repairs.
overly stressed lots of upselling
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHApril 19, 2018
while to company seems great to work for they lie to you during the interview process about what your actual job will be and the customer service role requires a ton of up selling.
Pros
plenty of breaks, everything needed in the building
Cons
horrible management, no positive feedback only hearing the bad

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progressive. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.8Fairygodboss Score

83%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.