Progressive Employee Review

Best Place I've worked !
A/R Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHDecember 21, 2013
The first month I worked there I was introduced to the CEO, I knew this job was going to be great. In all of my careers have I felt significant and this job definitely puts you in the light. So many choices so many oulets for you to try new things in and out of the community. And lets not talk about the bonus!!! If you are able to get a job here in corporate offices never ever leave!!!
Pros
bonus, fitness centers, events, flexibility, resource groups, everything!
Cons
some management, only in ohio

Other Progressive Employee Reviews

Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNMay 21, 2018
I loved working for progressive and would have never left. My manager was a very manipulative person who made sure that instead of showing and helping me succeed set me up to fail. I have letters written by other employees stating how much of a miserable places this was when working for her. They went through the same things I did with her. Otherwise it’s an amazing company to work for.
Pros
Pay, culture, people
Cons
Poor management, open door policy is not open door
Bad interview practice
Claims Adjuster Trainee (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMay 21, 2018
I was selected for interview and immediately told that the position had been filled prior to the phone interview. Seemed more like the interview was nothing but practice for the person who called.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progressive. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.8Fairygodboss Score

83%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss