Progrexion Employee Reviews

If you are okay selling a product that most people need but cannot afford, this is the place for you.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 14, 2018
During training, this is a great place to be. They educate you with most everything you need to get the job done. Once on the phones full time, call leads seem to be preferentially sent to those with higher stats. Depending whom you get a a supervisor once on the floor, you will either sink or swim. Some of their supervisors do not care about you and how you are doing, only about themselves and the bonuses they get off of your work.
Pros
Can dress casual every day, some supervisors truly want you to succeed. Benefits are okay.
Cons
No real room for advancement. Some supervisors are just down right awful.
Worst job ever
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 30, 2018
In training they basically sell you a dream. They make it seem like you're helping people but really what they're teaching you to do is rob people. The people you're selling to CAN'T AFFORD the service we're selling. Most of them give you a credit card number and don't have the 15 dollars to even get started because you condition them to believe that they're getting a loan or a house by signing up with you (which is not the case at all).
October 11, 2018

Conditioning someone to believe differently about our services is a very serious violation and we do not support let alone train to use this behavior. Our service changes lives and yes, many of our consumers are in a financial hard spot due to poor credit. Helping them to understand that expenses may be tight but our goal is to get them financially empowered.

Stressful
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTSeptember 23, 2018
The company started out great, but then the manager was never there when the new boss came in. While on calls we didn't get the help and support that was needed. With my depression it was really hard to handle rude customers without the support of management. I was glad I left for a better job.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
Management was rarely there and was not that supportive.
October 11, 2018

Leading work at home teams can be difficult and one of the biggest obstacles that our leaders face is being present to those they aren’t seeing daily. It’s unfortunate that you felt under supported and we wish you the best of luck in your new career.

Fun but boring too
Credit Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rexburg, IDSeptember 10, 2018
It is a manageable job and they do what they can to make it a fun environment given it is a call center. They play music and movie in the background and the managers are great!
September 18, 2018

Thanks for leaving the review! We appreciate your time and wish you continued growth.

Fast paced, Fun workplace with games on site.
SALES AGENT (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 7, 2018
Progrexion does have a exciting environment!
If you haven’t been in sales before don’t only rely on training to make you successful. A lot of what you learn is needed but the skill comes from your own research! Talk to all your coaches! They choose your coach for you. Figure out which coach works for you! It’s about your success & you can request to be moved to another coaches team if your coach is not helping you improve with your skills. Don’t worry about not being great the first 4-6months not everyone takes off right out the gate. Don’t allow yourself to get discouraged you could get 10 bad calls & your last 5 are PERFECT! on average you get 10-25 calls a day all monitored. To hit goals you need a certain amount of calls but they aren’t exactly timed.
Attitude is everything! Bad day? Leave at the door before you walk into work!

Opportunity for advancement is THERE! It’s skill & personality! Needless to say script will be a guideline but your personality will bring you success!

Character building job, don’t take anything to close to heart.

This is not Customer Service. It’s Sales!
Pros
Health plan, Dental, vision, Food trucks, free lunches, flexible breaks, games.
Cons
Job security, training hrly the commission, base pay short term.
September 18, 2018

Thanks for taking time to leave a review. We are excited to hear you are enjoying our Oklahoma City location and wish you luck in your future career.

I was offered the job and I ran - you should do the same
hired as credit repair sales agent (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 29, 2018
I went to a very odd and lenghty interview today in OKC. I was quite dismayed at the way that most of it was handled, aside from the friendly and helpful first person (recruiter) I met. She was awesome. At any rate, I was given the third degree in the 2nd part of the interview with the site manager. I found his line of questioning and comments unprofessional, to say the least. But that's not all!!

I think that this company is a scam. I accepted the offer mostly in a daze because I don't like conflict and didn't really know a polite way to exit the situation this afternoon. However, when I got home I continued my research on the company, not only on job sites but also through the BBB and on social media, etc. This company does NOT have good reviews. In fact, there is bad news about the company ALL OVER the internet from former employees to clients and people who feel that they have been scammed. I will not speak to specifics of the company because I did not actually work there, but I am observant and have been around enough to know something is wrong.

They claim to be helping people with requested credit repair services, but upon further research it seems the company is telemarketing and scamming people into purchasing and being locked into their services. They claim to be a branch of a law firm, but I met with no lawyers nor did I see anything even resembling a law firm there. ---I would know since I've actually worked for a law firm in the past.

I would not accept a position with this company. I would run. And I would tell anyone you know that gets
  more... a call from this company either from a recruiter or otherwise to run as well.

Also, the hiring email I got said I was going to make $0 for the training yet I was told something else. It's really confusing but supposedly has all of these income "safety nets." From all that I've read they are also probably scamming their employees in pay...
Pros
seemingly upbeat, modern builiding
Cons
Loud music playing while people are working, weird interview process, is probably a scam...
September 18, 2018

Progrexion is a marketing organization that is proud to have the opportunity to offer products aimed at improving our consumer’s financial standing. We operate in a competitive and fast-paced market that is highly regulated. We take part in multiple annual compliance audits and are proud of our untarnished record. Many of the people we speak to need credit repair to reach their financial goals but don’t understand or know how to navigate the credit industry. Our organization’s goal is to provide financial credit education to every consumer we talk to, hoping to build the understanding that credit will be at the core of most large financial decisions in their lives.

Meh
eFolks, work at home Credit Consultant Agent (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTAugust 24, 2018
Interviewed for "credit consultant"job and it turns out to be a sales job. They expect Thu consultant to lead the customer into a sale and teacher to the sales team. If the sales team can't make a close, is the consultants fault for some reason. Unfair and dishonest practices on the employees and on the customers. Problems come up when the customers entered their info voluntarily to a rent to own website partner, only to have their credit dinged but not a legit way to get approved for squat. Money generating machine against the people. Creating problems for the customer to deliver a fabricated solution. No promise of credit repair, yet pushing customers to waste money on the credit repair service with no approval for some posting customers. Tepid, shallow, half truth existences are not leading to any great things.
Pros
At home job, full or part time
Cons
Being led around by a ring in the nose
August 27, 2018

Our work at home position offers a variety of financial solutions to our consumers. Often times the solution is credit repair, in that situation it’s the agents job to educate that consumer on the role credit repair plays in their path to credit worthiness or financial stability. During the education process Progrexion never negatively affects ones credit report or score. Even when we pull ones credit it’s a soft decline which doesn’t add an inquiry to the clients report. It is unfortunate that this reviewer missed very important details of our company and the benefits our service provides to consumers while employed by Progrexion.

Great until now
Customer Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDAugust 23, 2018
Excellent work atmosphere, hard work but fulfilling, excellent opportunity to earn good money when working full time. Currently undergoing company transition, hours are not available.
August 27, 2018

We appreciate the feedback. Currently we are focusing on higher quality leads which means that our usual flood of calls is a little lessened. To combat this we offer “voluntary time off”, however it is voluntary. If someone wants to stay and continue making sales they are more than welcome to. Agents that take the opportunity to use VTO may see impacts to their paycheck because they are working less hours, but that is never dictated by our leadership. It is an option we provide to our agents in slower times.

Best Call Center Job Ever
Customer Service Representative (Call Center) (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDAugust 10, 2018
I can't believe how much I liked working here. The management was amazing and made our team feel like a family. There were more than enough hours to go around if I needed extra hours for a part-timer. Even full-time can do more if needed. I never got paid for time off or sick days, but I could easily have others cover them for unlimited (in theory) time off. They worked around my school needs in going home for summer or holidays. It was amazing culture. They worked hard to make our teams like families in one big extended family. The branch manager was our grandpa and the smaller families under him were competing in sales goals and games all the time. They knew how to help college students love the work though it was really hard work. Amazing place to work.
Pros
great management, felixable, fun
August 27, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we wish you luck with your future endeavors!

Okay if you're desperate for a job.
Financial Solutions Representative (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDAugust 8, 2018
If you need money now its an okay job. There's just a lot more opportunities out there that compensate better for your time. Just go find a different job that actually values you.
Pros
Decent amount of break time.
Cons
Basically everything else.
August 10, 2018

It’s unfortunate that you felt undervalued. Our lead generation location in Rexburg is a very fun and family like atmosphere. It is up to you to make connections with our consumers, other employees and leadership to get the most out of the position.

So much fun!
Financial Solutions Representative (Current Employee) –  Rexburg, IDAugust 2, 2018
I liked that when calls were slow, I could read or color. Everybody is in it together, so everybody is nice to each other. Managers/ team leaders make the office a fun working environment. Cereal Fridays were also great!
Pros
Free lunches, can study while there, bonuses easy to obtain
Cons
Meeting the quota can be difficult on slow days
August 10, 2018

We’re excited to hear you enjoying your time in our lead generation site in Rexburg! Thanks for the review!

If you like call center work then this is your place to be.
Credit Repair Consultant (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDAugust 2, 2018
Working at a call center was very straining mentally and most of the coaches did not do their best to help improve the situation. 2 females and one male coach were the best. They would do their best to make everyone feel comfortable and confident whereas the other nit picked and decided them making money was more important than having a happy healthy relationship with their teams.
August 10, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It’s true, sales can be stressful at times and call centers aren’t for everyone. We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed working with some of our leadership in Idaho but there is always room for improvement and we appreciate the feedback.

Full of new experiences, great people!
Financial Solutions Representative (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJuly 31, 2018
Progrexion is so incredible to work at. You face new experiences and challenges, but you don't overcome them alone. You have a whole company backing you up and it feels so incredible to be with so many great people, offering to help change the lives of people who desperately need it.
Pros
Free Food, INCREDIBLE management, Parties/Events, Take breaks whenever you want, New opportunities!!!
Cons
The people you talk with over the phone. Potential to be mentally and emotionally draining.
July 31, 2018

We are so happy to hear this reviewer is enjoying their time in our Idaho Falls location. Thanks for the review!

This job is not fum
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDJuly 30, 2018
I did not enjoy working here. Getting harassed over the phone is not fun. This company does not understand sick days. Or holidays off. Very much just about hitting a quota rather than caring about their workers.
July 31, 2018

It’s unfortunate that this reviewer didn’t fully understand our holiday and PTO policy. Employees who work 35 hours or more per week receive paid holidays, after 90 days of employment. In addition our attendance policy is very flexible, everyone gets sick! Our goal is to make sure our employees feel supported while also helping them to understand our dependence on them showing up to work.

Productive and fun workplace environment
Credit Repair.com credit consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85027July 27, 2018
Loved working there while I did. They took care or me as best they could. I had a very hard and complicated pregnancy that messed with my attendance; and they worked with me and took concern for me every single day. They truly care for not only their clients, but their employees as well.
July 31, 2018

What a great review! We hope you are feeling better and appreciate the feedback.

No advancement opportunities
Credit Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 20, 2018
Great the first few months then you get the harsh reality of this company and the job expectations. Sales job that is very stressful and not an easy sale for most.
July 31, 2018

Progrexion is a sales company and credit repair isn’t something that many people fully understand. It’s our job to educate them and help them on their path to credit worthiness. We provide ample continuing education support and would encourage this reviewer to reach out to their Operations Manager for sales support.

Alright place to work
Credit Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 17, 2018
Its a good place to work, you have to be a self starter and goal driven to survive. The pay is great as long as you are making sales and not missing work.
July 31, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your awareness of the position!

Ok
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 15, 2018
Managed and led a high performing sales floor of 90-100 sales agents and 6 Supervisors to meet/exceed performance in conversion, unit attainment, quality assurance, attendance and attrition.
July 17, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. We’re glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us!

Lived my job
Credit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 11, 2018
Great place to work if your customer driven.cystoners are number one and progrexion offers a great service. Would recommend this place to anyone who loves changing people's lives.
July 17, 2018

We appreciate your review and your efforts in our Phoenix location.

Good place to start if your good at selling over the phone and have no college degree
Credit Repair Consultant (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTJuly 2, 2018
its min wage or commission. Your salary is drawn against your commission so you have to make your salary up in commission before your commission counts.

Basically they'll hire almost anyone and then the good sellers will stay cause they can make good money. There were plenty of good sellers make 50 to 60k a year and plenty of people making 9 dollars an hour. One woman made ~100k a year.

You'll know in the first couple months whether you can make good money here or not. I used to joke that this is a poor man's google because they are sorta good at throwing random free lunches and having employee perks/benefits but obviously they don't provide nearly as much as Google does since your not make 200k a year.

I can't sell at all so it was terrible for me.
Pros
occesional free lunches, free trips for top performers
Cons
commission is drawn against salary.
July 17, 2018

Thank you for the review. As with any position in sales, the ultimate goal is to maximize a sales representative’s income. It is for this reason Progrexion does not have a cap on a sales representative’s earning potential. Progrexion realizes that, as with any new job, there is a learning curve and offers a base wage during the skills perfecting process. Progrexion’s goal is to get everyone commissioning out as soon as possible to help our sales agents reach their personal financial goals!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progrexion. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight