Progrexion

United States487 reviews

saleamazecoachuncapcreditrepairtrainsell

Progrexion insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Sense of belonging

Great Environment, Tough but Rewarding Work

Featured review

Progrexion selected this as a representative review
If you are coach-able, hard working, and focused you can make great money and impact many lives for the positive. The product we offer is legit!!! I’ve had family and friends see the product work for them, and it’s rewarding hearing the testimonials come in.

Pros

Uncapped commissions, benefits, Pto, 401k

Cons

Sometimes feels repetitive

Official response from Progrexion

May 15, 2018
We appreciate your feedback! It’s great to hear you’re enjoying working at Progrexion and the services we provide. It is true, our jobs can be repetitive but all our locations do their best to break up the calls with fun incentives, activities and a great work week family. Thanks!

Very frustrating

This company decided to eliminate 200 positions with out telling anyone. When we tried to go to work every computer was not able to be used, no phone calls were made until late afternoon. There were not even notice to some management positions. This is not the way to conduct business, I don't feel anyway.

There isn't much time to enjoy the amenities because breaks & lunch are short.

They moved me from where I was successful, to a pool where I was not. After that I made no money and had to leave. They were very pushy, and though there are great amenities, there's not enough time to enjoy them.

$10 an hour with no hope for a raise!! maybe after 15 years!!

This company sucked!! There were a few good people but not many! $10 an hour with no hope for a raise. they give their office staff all the benefits and do not give the ones doing the work anything!

Learn from this job then look elsewhere

This company has a serious problem with lead generation. The leads that you get are some of the worst I have seen any company thrust on their workforce. Some of the leads that are generated come from downright shady 3rd party vendors as well, and even on these leads you are expected to sell them and reward these shady 3rd party vendors.Progrexion is also hyper focused on KPI's (Key Performance Indicators). They are so focused on KPI's to an extent where the only time you really get communication from a coach or supervisor is if you are not meeting a KPI. The landscape around this job is terrible right now, so how this company gets around it is you are forced to read a ludicrous amount of disclosures every call that severely damage your ability to sell even the good prospects. The last and biggest problem with this job, is that no one needs their service. Once you figure out how ineffective a service can be and understand what this company actually does for clients, it makes you sacrifice a piece of yourself every time you are forced to sell it to someone who you know won't benefit from the service.This company needs to have a checklist for clients to pass before they can be helped and right now, we are expected to sell all leads, no matter the situation or if this makes sense for them right now, and most of the time for most clients it does not. This gets back full circle to the lead generation.If you need a job to make some money right now, apply here, you will probably get hired, because they have a ludicrous turnover and always need new slaves. Do not make this your -

Pros

Basically anyone will get hired

Cons

Bad leadership, terrible climate around the product being sold, worst leads I have ever witnessed, shady 3rd party vendors

compensation is below average

Extreme quality control of work with no flexibility to be a salesperson. Very low paying sales job, less than $50k/yr. Spiffs available, but usually only to 1 person who wins a raffle (slim chance to ever get one among hundreds of employees)

awful

you are literally scamming people. it is written in the script to ask them to overdraw their bank account. i lasted 2 months. you're told that its inbound calls but really its people unknowingly being transferred and then flipping out on you for it.

Cons

everything

Work life balance

They treat you differently. Your not just a number and if your good at what you do you create your own paycheck by having an uncapped Commissions. Management and hr are really good to me. They want you to success and strive to get better as a company.

Pros

Uncapped commission

Amazing place to work.

Potential to make great money. Coach’s are willing to help anytime. Bi-weekly coachings. Great pay if you are willing to put in the work. People are awesome

Love it. Great Place to work.

Progrexion has changed my life. They care about people, employees, Money, and leadership. If you have a problem take it to your coach. They are willing to change and become better. What more can you ask for. I love my leaders, We help people change their life for the better. Credit repair is not something that clients want but it is the first step in having a better future.

Decent for part time

It feels like the leads progressively got worse. Yet everyone keeps trying to shove the idea of overcoming objections down your throat, when you're talking to someone on social security, that had their card decline, it's always just moving th call along until they hang up. Overcoming objections is important in any sales job, or any job in general. Leads however need to be simply that, "Leads". They need to lead you to a interested person.

Great place to work for work/life balance

It is a call center environment, but work from home options are available in many cases nowadays. Good work/life balance And opportunities for those who are good on the phone to make a lot of money.

Pros

Paid time off, spiffs, prizes

Cons

High stress For most people

Very manipulative job

You are manipulated into thinking you’re helping people when in actuality, the letters sent out to creditors on your “behalf” are the same automated letters everyone gets. there is no actual “work” being put in. They try to gaslight you on the daily and make you think having someone pay $130 a month for a poor service when they are already in financial hardship is a good thing. If you’re okay with putting people in more debt for next to nothing pay, this job is for you.

Perfect job if you like scamming people

This company isn't really doing what they say. There are no attorneys and letters to credit companies are auto generated. I felt like I had to lie and scam people in order to get a sale so I wasn't good at it and didn't get much commission once I caught on. They encourage you to push sales on people who literally don't even have money for food, including homeless people. They advertise that they are a law firm but I didn't see an attorney and when you call you're talking to someone in a call center. You are told your attorneys name but you can't actually talk to him and it's the same name that's given to every "client." If you have a conscience don't work there. If you're willing to be shady to make money you will do really well.

A Goal oriented call center that is passionate about delivering on their core values

I've been with Progrexion for 12 years now. I never dreamed I'd stay working at a call center that long when I first began. It changed my life. The people I work with are irreplaceable. We are a family. The services we sell are necessary (results may very) for hundreds of thousands of people and it's something you can be passionate about. Of course it's not for everyone, but I am a person that holds myself to a high standard with an unmatched work ethic. If you are coachable and open to feedback, you can make a lot of money. There is a learning curve, so be patient with yourself and trust the process.

Pros

Culture, leaders, remote, uncapped commissions, additional hours, paid training, benefits, services, growth, promote from within

Decent people, chances to make a lot of money but have to not worry about taking money from broke people.

I have learned a lot. Sales is not for everyone. I get along well with people, but I need a reason and a sense of belonging behind my work. Each shift I feel as though I am tricking people into giving me money which isn't sitting well with me. It seems like a fine place to work, but being in front of a computer all day being people's punching bag on the phone is not really my thing.

Pros

Possible uncapped commission, decent shift hours.

Cons

Not much social interaction with team members, selling to broke people/people who don't need the service, need at least 5 sales a day to "commission out", sales calls usually aren't less than 30 min long, so be prepared for very long calls if you want to make sales.

Productive and was a fun workplace, not really room for growth

Productive and was a fun workplace, not really room for growth. Worked there for 5years almost. Had some good supervisors that care. But this company overall only cares about numbers and metrics.

Pros

You can take you lunch whenever, great incentives.

Cons

Pay, base wage is too low, stressful calls

Positive environment

The people are very positive & make sure the employees feel the importance of their contributions. They are also very knowledgeable, encouraging you to succeed & giving you tools plus the motivation to do so. You can work flexible hours, from home or in office. The Idaho Falls location has some of the greatest people I've worked with!

Pros

Flexibility; working from home

Cons

Must have reliable internet connection & knowledge of computers

Welcoming Work Culture!!

I have had many sales jobs and this by far is the best one. The company shows that they truly care about their employees. Great base pay for a security blanket and the best uncapped commission system! The work culture is literally kind blowing and the training process is exceptionally. They offer amazing incentives for referrals which shows that they aren’t afraid to invest in their employees! Also the hours! I’m working a 7-3 M-F which is SOLID!

Pros

Work culture, remote, benefits, uncapped commission.

All about sales

You’re basically scamming people into paying for $200/month credit repair knowing that they can’t afford it and the only thing they can do to repair their credit is pay off their debts. There’s no follow up whatsoever if you make a sale during the call. They trick you into thinking you’re helping people but you’re ripping them off. These people are about to be evicted from homes, their cars are about to be repossessed, they’re getting declined for home loans and credit cards etc they’re just in bad financial situations and they train you to twist that emotion to make a sale. Because 90% of the clients can’t afford to pay $200/month for the “credit repair” and to pay off their debts it’s not very effective and you get lots of random people calling in just to scream at you for that. They tell you the “credit repair” service is a team of lawyers who send out cease and desist letters to debt collectors and letters to improve your credit score once debts are paid off but they’re all automated letters and they’re the same for everyone and the service is very minimal for what it costs. If you’re okay with all of that you can make a lot of money here by making a sale on at least 25% of your calls but if you have a conscience this job is not for you.

Pros

Cons

You rip people off for a living

If you mess up you get fired so fast

Worst place to work, expect you not mess up and no positive growth just one on one meetings telling me what I did wrong. unhappy everyday. don't work here.

Pros

remote, amazing trainers

Cons

bad leaders

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progrexion. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.6
InHerSight Score
2.5Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
2.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight