Progrexion Employee Reviews

Wish I could go back
Associate Trainer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 17, 2018
I would go back in a heartbeat if they pay allowed me to. The culture is incredible, people are great. Work was fun, and money was there if you were on the phones. I moved into training and absolutely loved it more than any other job or career in my life, but I couldn't support my family on the income.
No comment
Credit Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85027March 28, 2018
No comment. Made numerous phone calls per day. I did not learn much at this position. The hardest part of the job is rejection and the most enjoyable is making a sale.
Stressful and Emotionally tolling
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  OklahomaMarch 13, 2018
This is a very sales driven environment. Even though they train and claim to be entry level, if you are not coming from a sales background or have little to no sales skills you will not do well here.
There are mixed signals as to the coaching you receive from various managers.
They play music pretty loud and allow any kind of background noise which makes it hard to hear on the phone and the customers can hear it all.
They paint a pretty picture but don't be fooled. This is not somewhere you'd want to be stuck at long term.
Pros
Free food periodically, dress down options
Cons
Purely stats based, miscommunication, Stressful
April 24, 2018

Thank you for the feedback. As in any sales environment, being competitive is key to strong financial success. We’ve built a generous commission structure in an effort to reward hard work. Energy, enthusiasm and gamification are also important components of a successful sales floor. Our Oklahoma City facility does have very high ceilings and at times can experience excessive background noise. However, our site leadership has found ways to correct any potential issues from this. Progrexion’s culture isn’t for everyone but many find the energetic, engaging and extremely rewarding environment to be a great fit.

It’s a call center
Credit Consultant (Current Employee) –  OklahomaMarch 8, 2018
It’s a call center job so there’s that. You do get paid what you put into it. The training is excellent, even if you aren’t a salesman, they teach you.
April 24, 2018

Thank you for posting your review. We are excited to hear you enjoyed your training, and wish you continued success at Progrexion!

Not as it seems
Credit Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK 73127March 8, 2018
This job is hard especially when they are expecting you to control the sales when you get calls that are not aware of what they are being transferred for as well as the changes of what is expected.
April 24, 2018

Most good things do not come easy. Great things always take a considerable amount of effort. Our credit repair services are often the solution to many financial hardships our consumers face. It is our job as credit experts in the field to educate on the industry and help cultivate the understanding that credit will be at the core of most large financial decisions in life. Our employees take pride in being a part of this process. Thank you for your review.

Misleading and Unethical
Credit Specialist and Senior Credit Consultant (Current Employee) –  Rexburg, IdahoMarch 8, 2018
I really have nothing positive to say about this company. When you are first hired, they restlessly advocate how great the job is. They constantly tell you that "this is the best place to work." I learned that this was all very untrue. You are severely underpaid, they micromanage you 100% of the time, and you are forced to deal with clients unethically. People will be in horrible situations where they are looking for loans as small as $100 to buy their children food, but we are MANDATED to sell them a credit repair service that costs about $140 a month in order to work towards getting them a loan. The company doesn't care about the clients or it's employees values. Sadly, we are not informed about these things and how dishonestly we are to work with people until it is too late. Management is also the worst. I was encouraged to apply for a management position, but I declined because I could not morally advance in this company. It would go against my personal beliefs. I have even had to confront speak with higher-ups about unethical behavior that many of us had observed them doing and they only gave excuses. Please do not work here.
Pros
Cons
Unethical, dishonesty is encouraged.
Extremely welcoming and supportive staff and management. Great wages
Credit Repair Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTMarch 4, 2018
All staff was friendly, supportive as well as challenging. They would all push you to achieve your goals in a friendly competitive way. The wages were extremely great as well as the pto you received.
Company has extremely high expectations but pay is tremendous.
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTMarch 2, 2018
Very nice environment. Good initial training but once you graduate it really depends on your Team Leader how good the coaching is and how you respond and perform. Wage guarantee is only for a few weeks and then you should be making more than that on commission. Conversion rates are confusing and subject to change. Most people that make it here more than six months are averaging well over $ 20 per hour and working less than eight hours per day. Company has some great travel incentives and bonuses. Lots of food furnished by the company. Great perks onsite such as free coffee, tea, popcorn, ping pong, foosball, massage chairs, fitness room, onsite food trucks, great vending set up for breaks etc. Benefit package is pretty good including very affordable insurance which company pays almost all of the premiums. Recently it appears that company is trying to really get lean and mean and ready to sell off the credit repair part or all of the business. Leads coming from incoming calls are inconsistent. Some are great, some are ridiculous. If you can ride it out and be a top performer this can be an awesome job and very lucrative as of this date, March 2018.
Pros
Pay, benefit package, incentives and bonuses, free food and drinks
Cons
Very restrictive on punctuality and attendance. Inconsistent coaching support.
Fun Place to work
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTFebruary 28, 2018
I loved the enviornment as well as the flow of the overall process the coaches were helpful and the teams were supportive and easy to work with. i was challenged and i enjoyed that
April 24, 2018

Thank you for your review! It is excellent to hear you enjoyed your time with Progrexion. Good luck in your future endeavors.

For Salesman Only
Sales / Credit Consultant / Manager (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDFebruary 26, 2018
If you aren't driven, consistent, creative and competitive this is not a job for you. I loved this job in the beginning but it slowly decayed into just another call center environment. I wish that it had sustained it's original appeal but business is always changing and companies need to change to fit the needs of the business.
Pros
Good money if you can make it, good people to work with
Cons
Isolating, stressful, repetitive
April 24, 2018

Sales positions can be fun, engaging and extremely rewarding, but we also understand they can be stressful. As a business, we are always implementing new ways for our employees to have fun while finding success. Change is not always easy but is constant, and inevitable. We appreciate your honest feedback and wish you luck in future endeavors.

Fast paced with daily spiffs
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 23, 2018
The job itself was not bad. But the calls are usually routed by a 3rd party lender. Most clients don't know they are being routed. At times existing clients will be routed over after them telling the transfer agent they already are a client or they are not interested.
BEWARE.... If you are not commissioning out (pay above hourly) after your first 90 days you will be terminated.
Pros
Free food, spiffs for prizes and extra $$$
Cons
Terrible leads, inconsistant rules.
Fun
Reinstates Advisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 16, 2018
I love my supervisor. They really Care about you as an employee. I was able to change my schedule when I needed to help balance my home life. You get recognized for your hard work often, and awarded for it.
Pros
Flexable hours
Cons
No room for advancement
April 24, 2018

We are glad to hear you are enjoying your experience with Progrexion, and encourage you to reach out to leadership and make them aware of your intent to grow. We take pride in our investment in people, and love opportunities to advance our leaders.

Energetic Workplace
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 15, 2018
A typical workday is being on the phones with potential clients with leads gernerated from outside loan sources.
Clients dont know they are being rediredted to another source when they want a loan or house.
Hardest part is being postive when sales are not met.
Pros
Potential to earn huge comission
Cons
A lot
Good company but not for Oklahoma
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 12, 2018
I'm sure this company is amazing in other states, but its not a place for Oklahoma. Training use to be 6 weeks they cut it to 4 and trust me you need 6 weeks to learn this stuff. You take lead calls they pay for, you will get a lot of people looking for loans to pay there bills, or a ton of folks looking to rent 2 own. The lead will tell them once we see you committed to credit repair you can star the process of looking for a new home. Huge lie! You will be forced to sale credit repair to people who CAN NOT afford it. They say they are not about the numbers, but they are ALL about the numbers. There are people making huge money there but they also got 6 weeks of training. Use this job for the free credit repair and move on.
Pros
Free credit repair
Cons
Your commission averages about 13-14 an hr
Relaxed
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDFebruary 6, 2018
I miss this job in the work environment I made some good friends there the job was fun and not overwhelming The free things were always a bonus like giveaways and going to movies for free and you got to bring a date
Pros
Free things and bonus
Cons
Can be tedious
February 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It is excellent to hear you enjoyed your time at our Rexburg location. We wish you the best of luck with future endeavors.

Worst Job Ever
Credit Advisor (Current Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTFebruary 3, 2018
Everything is broken. The systems are constantly crashing. They recently took away the ability to see your coworkers performance because that's not what they base promotions on and it was causing issues.

Also, if you ever need to see a dentist or go to a doctors appointment- forget about it - management will ignore you. Doesn't matter if you have PTO or it's a medical emergency. They don't care. Even if you are under your two allowed absences a month they will threaten you reminding you that it is an attendance occurrence making you feel very uncomfortable and like you might face displinary actions or like there might be consequences.

They treat and manage their employees horribly and their solution to this was to double the size of the training classes (because they were losing people faster than they could replace them) - not treat their employees correctly.

Also, no one takes responsibility for anything and is constantly shifting blame elsewhere for why things never get done or why there is never any follow through when it comes to coaching plans.

Training was the best part of this job. They had AMAZING trainers. It was all downhill after that. Of course the trainers that I had don't work there anymore because they can not hold on to anyone with legitimate talent.

They can't figure out why people are quitting so quickly yet they continue to run the company in the same exact way and expect some sort of different result.
pretty relaxed
Telesales (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJanuary 31, 2018
Overall it was a good time at Progrexion, management seemed to have your best interest in mind. If you do not consistently hit your goals or there metrics they will fire you. Management says you cant be on your phone but they are always on theirs. you get lots of break time for the amount of hours you put in. if you do not get at least 5 sales a day its not worth working there.
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
Management is not consistent with there own rules
February 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We would like to note that Progrexion does not terminate employment based solely on performance metrics. In addition, our management teams provide weekly coaching opportunities to develop skills necessary for success. We wish you the best of luck in any future endeavors.

Progrexion
Credit consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 30, 2018
Things at this job changes rapidly. They will change the work culture by changing the prices of the packages but not raising it for the workers. The phone calls are Cold calling and its fast paced which gives an employee fatigue. They are always blaming the employee but not the disservice they are giving to the customer. Although IF you are good at this job you can grow to like it. But you have to remain consistent.
Pros
You get long breaks and hopefull you get a good manager
Cons
Cold Calling and pace.
February 15, 2018

Thank you for your review. With all sales jobs, consistency and a desire to be competitive are key factors in success. It is unfortunate that helping people to achieve their financial goals did not inspire you the same way we see it inspire many of our current team members. Progrexion is fortunate to offer a service that can be the very catalyst to help initiate change in many consumers lives. It is also important to note that unless specifically requested, Progrexion employees receive only inbound sales calls. We wish you luck in future endeavors.

Love the company, job wasn't for me
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 26, 2018
Progrexion is a great place to work. The management truly cares about their employees. That being said, I never commissioned out, so I never really reaped any benefits from the draining work of talking to people that are in truly terrible situations. It was emotionally and physically draining.
Pros
great culture, great management
Cons
pay scale, emotionally draining
February 15, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to post your review. We understand that sales jobs aren’t for everyone, but are happy to hear you enjoyed your time at Progrexion. We wish you the best of luck with any future endeavors.

Great company to work for.
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 26, 2018
Sorry my assignment here was short lived, great experience would recommend to others as well. Enjoyed the experience of being a paralegal working with credit repair, very rewarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progrexion. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.1

2.3Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight