Progrexion Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Best Call Center Job Ever
Customer Service Representative (Call Center) (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDAugust 10, 2018
I can't believe how much I liked working here. The management was amazing and made our team feel like a family. There were more than enough hours to go around if I needed extra hours for a part-timer. Even full-time can do more if needed. I never got paid for time off or sick days, but I could easily have others cover them for unlimited (in theory) time off. They worked around my school needs in going home for summer or holidays. It was amazing culture. They worked hard to make our teams like families in one big extended family. The branch manager was our grandpa and the smaller families under him were competing in sales goals and games all the time. They knew how to help college students love the work though it was really hard work. Amazing place to work.
Pros
great management, felixable, fun
So much fun!
Financial Solutions Representative (Current Employee) –  Rexburg, IDAugust 2, 2018
I liked that when calls were slow, I could read or color. Everybody is in it together, so everybody is nice to each other. Managers/ team leaders make the office a fun working environment. Cereal Fridays were also great!
Pros
Free lunches, can study while there, bonuses easy to obtain
Cons
Meeting the quota can be difficult on slow days
August 10, 2018

We’re excited to hear you enjoying your time in our lead generation site in Rexburg! Thanks for the review!

If you like call center work then this is your place to be.
Credit Repair Consultant (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDAugust 2, 2018
Working at a call center was very straining mentally and most of the coaches did not do their best to help improve the situation. 2 females and one male coach were the best. They would do their best to make everyone feel comfortable and confident whereas the other nit picked and decided them making money was more important than having a happy healthy relationship with their teams.
August 10, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It’s true, sales can be stressful at times and call centers aren’t for everyone. We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed working with some of our leadership in Idaho but there is always room for improvement and we appreciate the feedback.

Full of new experiences, great people!
Financial Solutions Representative (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJuly 31, 2018
Progrexion is so incredible to work at. You face new experiences and challenges, but you don't overcome them alone. You have a whole company backing you up and it feels so incredible to be with so many great people, offering to help change the lives of people who desperately need it.
Pros
Free Food, INCREDIBLE management, Parties/Events, Take breaks whenever you want, New opportunities!!!
Cons
The people you talk with over the phone. Potential to be mentally and emotionally draining.
July 31, 2018

We are so happy to hear this reviewer is enjoying their time in our Idaho Falls location. Thanks for the review!

This job is not fum
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDJuly 30, 2018
I did not enjoy working here. Getting harassed over the phone is not fun. This company does not understand sick days. Or holidays off. Very much just about hitting a quota rather than caring about their workers.
July 31, 2018

It’s unfortunate that this reviewer didn’t fully understand our holiday and PTO policy. Employees who work 35 hours or more per week receive paid holidays, after 90 days of employment. In addition our attendance policy is very flexible, everyone gets sick! Our goal is to make sure our employees feel supported while also helping them to understand our dependence on them showing up to work.

Productive and fun workplace environment
Credit Repair.com credit consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85027July 27, 2018
Loved working there while I did. They took care or me as best they could. I had a very hard and complicated pregnancy that messed with my attendance; and they worked with me and took concern for me every single day. They truly care for not only their clients, but their employees as well.
July 31, 2018

What a great review! We hope you are feeling better and appreciate the feedback.

No advancement opportunities
Credit Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 20, 2018
Great the first few months then you get the harsh reality of this company and the job expectations. Sales job that is very stressful and not an easy sale for most.
July 31, 2018

Progrexion is a sales company and credit repair isn’t something that many people fully understand. It’s our job to educate them and help them on their path to credit worthiness. We provide ample continuing education support and would encourage this reviewer to reach out to their Operations Manager for sales support.

Alright place to work
Credit Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 17, 2018
Its a good place to work, you have to be a self starter and goal driven to survive. The pay is great as long as you are making sales and not missing work.
July 31, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your awareness of the position!

Ok
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 15, 2018
Managed and led a high performing sales floor of 90-100 sales agents and 6 Supervisors to meet/exceed performance in conversion, unit attainment, quality assurance, attendance and attrition.
July 17, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. We’re glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us!

Lived my job
Credit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 11, 2018
Great place to work if your customer driven.cystoners are number one and progrexion offers a great service. Would recommend this place to anyone who loves changing people's lives.
July 17, 2018

We appreciate your review and your efforts in our Phoenix location.

Want to know more about Progrexion?

Ask a question
Good place to start if your good at selling over the phone and have no college degree
Credit Repair Consultant (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTJuly 2, 2018
its min wage or commission. Your salary is drawn against your commission so you have to make your salary up in commission before your commission counts.

Basically they'll hire almost anyone and then the good sellers will stay cause they can make good money. There were plenty of good sellers make 50 to 60k a year and plenty of people making 9 dollars an hour. One woman made ~100k a year.

You'll know in the first couple months whether you can make good money here or not. I used to joke that this is a poor man's google because they are sorta good at throwing random free lunches and having employee perks/benefits but obviously they don't provide nearly as much as Google does since your not make 200k a year.

I can't sell at all so it was terrible for me.
Pros
occesional free lunches, free trips for top performers
Cons
commission is drawn against salary.
July 17, 2018

Thank you for the review. As with any position in sales, the ultimate goal is to maximize a sales representative’s income. It is for this reason Progrexion does not have a cap on a sales representative’s earning potential. Progrexion realizes that, as with any new job, there is a learning curve and offers a base wage during the skills perfecting process. Progrexion’s goal is to get everyone commissioning out as soon as possible to help our sales agents reach their personal financial goals!

Good company but could be much better
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UTJuly 1, 2018
Progrexion is a good company with a good product that can make a big impact for it's customers. The work environment is typical of a call center, as some would call it the "grind" of taking calls all day. However maintains a fun atmosphere that you can enjoy. One of the biggest issues with Progrexion is what it pays to it's managers. Most agents take a huge paycut moving up and once you are there, you can expect to make that much for a long time. They don't offer competitive salaries and certainly don't offer much to keep you around.
Pros
Flexible attendance policy
Cons
Low salaries for management
July 17, 2018

Thanks for taking time to leave feedback! We are proud of our Sales Coaches and their skills in leading teams while also knowing so much about the company and the services we offer. Sometimes their pay can seem underwhelming in comparison to the uncapped commission of our Sales Agents. We do our best to offer additional perks of being a leader at Progrexion and advocate for advancement in all leadership roles. However there is always room for improvement and we appreciate the honest feedback.

Its good for students and thats it
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rexburg, IDJune 27, 2018
They are always hiring because it's a dead end job and people will leave once they find something better. It's good if you're a student or just need a job, but there isn't much opportunity for advancement.
July 17, 2018

It’s unfortunate you feel like your options in advancement are limited. Our location in Rexburg is targeted to provide jobs to college students as well as long term residents. However this doesn’t mean there isn’t room for growth. I’d suggest reaching out to your site leadership to see what options there are for you if you are interested. Thanks!

Inbound Calls with amazing Managment
Credit Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 21, 2018
Everyday the coaches help you improve your skills to become an amazing sales agent. They are extremely motivational and positive place to work. The hardest part for me was the 30 minute lunches. the Cave was a nice place to spend that lunch though, massage chairs and gaming systems. Also food trucks and food court made it easy to grab something quick!
Pros
incentives, motivational managment, free credit repair
Cons
short breaks
June 22, 2018

Progrexion asks that our employees are talking to our clients for 80% of their day. Lunches are 30 minutes but that also gives employees two 15 minute breaks and one 30 minute coaching. Unfortunately if we gave all our employees an hour lunch we’d have too many clients waiting on hold too often. However we can be flexible in specific circumstances! Just work with your site leadership. We appreciate the feedback and hope you continue enjoying your time with Progrexion!

Descent job
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 19, 2018
It was okay. I assisted applicants with bad credit build and fix their credit issues. I stayed for a while and came across a better opportunity so I parted ways
June 22, 2018

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your time with Progrexion and wish you luck in your new career!

Great Company
Credit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 13, 2018
This company helps a lot of people and I was happy to be apart of it, I only left due to some family emergency that happened I would go back but I had to relocate out of the area
June 22, 2018

Our services can be the catalyst for change in someone’s life and we love to hear that you felt the same way! Good luck with your situation! Thanks.

Great Place to Work
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Falls, IDJune 12, 2018
They keep you motivated to succeed. I loved the co-workers and management but left for a better opportunity based on the experience I gained with Progrexion.
June 22, 2018

Thanks for the review. That’s great to hear! Good luck with your new career!

fun place to work
Inside Sales-Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 8, 2018
Productive environment and fun place to work must be very self driven to work in the environment , be punctual and on time must be a real team player at all times
June 22, 2018

Thanks for the review! Great advice for any potential new hires and for current employees too!

Not the best job.
Financial Solutions Representative (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDJune 5, 2018
It was a really good job, but it is really easy to get tired of the job since you are sitting down just taking calls, and praying that the customers won't hang up on you while you are trying to sell them credit repair. It was not my favorite job, especially since they paid you so bad. The job is kind of difficult, and $8 an hour is not enough.
June 22, 2018

Thanks for the feedback. This reviewer worked for our service side, their pay is different from sales but does offer opportunities to make commission on top of their hourly pay. This job can be very repetitive, site leadership puts in extra effort to break up the day and have fun while still being productive, but this job isn’t for everyone.

Credit Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rexburg, IDJune 1, 2018
Good place to work. Lots of opportunities to improve. If you want advancement you had better be one of Management's favorites or forget about it. Compensation is okay, benefits are fantastic.
June 4, 2018

We appreciate the review! Progrexion does not show favoritism but employees that work hard, understand what it takes to be a leader and enjoy being on a team often times will be promoted over someone who may not exhibit those same qualities. That’s how businesses grow, developing leaders who are eager. Please reach out to your site leadership for constructive feedback on what you can do to be a leader in our Rexburg location if you are still interested.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progrexion. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight