Progrexion Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
No advancement opportunities
Credit Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 20, 2018
Great the first few months then you get the harsh reality of this company and the job expectations. Sales job that is very stressful and not an easy sale for most.
Alright place to work
Credit Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 17, 2018
Its a good place to work, you have to be a self starter and goal driven to survive. The pay is great as long as you are making sales and not missing work.
Ok
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 15, 2018
Managed and led a high performing sales floor of 90-100 sales agents and 6 Supervisors to meet/exceed performance in conversion, unit attainment, quality assurance, attendance and attrition.
July 17, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. We’re glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us!

Good place to start if your good at selling over the phone and have no college degree
Credit Repair Consultant (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTJuly 2, 2018
its min wage or commission. Your salary is drawn against your commission so you have to make your salary up in commission before your commission counts.

Basically they'll hire almost anyone and then the good sellers will stay cause they can make good money. There were plenty of good sellers make 50 to 60k a year and plenty of people making 9 dollars an hour. One woman made ~100k a year.

You'll know in the first couple months whether you can make good money here or not. I used to joke that this is a poor man's google because they are sorta good at throwing random free lunches and having employee perks/benefits but obviously they don't provide nearly as much as Google does since your not make 200k a year.

I can't sell at all so it was terrible for me.
Pros
occesional free lunches, free trips for top performers
Cons
commission is drawn against salary.
July 17, 2018

Thank you for the review. As with any position in sales, the ultimate goal is to maximize a sales representative’s income. It is for this reason Progrexion does not have a cap on a sales representative’s earning potential. Progrexion realizes that, as with any new job, there is a learning curve and offers a base wage during the skills perfecting process. Progrexion’s goal is to get everyone commissioning out as soon as possible to help our sales agents reach their personal financial goals!

Good company but could be much better
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UTJuly 1, 2018
Progrexion is a good company with a good product that can make a big impact for it's customers. The work environment is typical of a call center, as some would call it the "grind" of taking calls all day. However maintains a fun atmosphere that you can enjoy. One of the biggest issues with Progrexion is what it pays to it's managers. Most agents take a huge paycut moving up and once you are there, you can expect to make that much for a long time. They don't offer competitive salaries and certainly don't offer much to keep you around.
Pros
Flexible attendance policy
Cons
Low salaries for management
July 17, 2018

Thanks for taking time to leave feedback! We are proud of our Sales Coaches and their skills in leading teams while also knowing so much about the company and the services we offer. Sometimes their pay can seem underwhelming in comparison to the uncapped commission of our Sales Agents. We do our best to offer additional perks of being a leader at Progrexion and advocate for advancement in all leadership roles. However there is always room for improvement and we appreciate the honest feedback.

Its good for students and thats it
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rexburg, IDJune 27, 2018
They are always hiring because it's a dead end job and people will leave once they find something better. It's good if you're a student or just need a job, but there isn't much opportunity for advancement.
July 17, 2018

It’s unfortunate you feel like your options in advancement are limited. Our location in Rexburg is targeted to provide jobs to college students as well as long term residents. However this doesn’t mean there isn’t room for growth. I’d suggest reaching out to your site leadership to see what options there are for you if you are interested. Thanks!

Inbound Calls with amazing Managment
Credit Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 21, 2018
Everyday the coaches help you improve your skills to become an amazing sales agent. They are extremely motivational and positive place to work. The hardest part for me was the 30 minute lunches. the Cave was a nice place to spend that lunch though, massage chairs and gaming systems. Also food trucks and food court made it easy to grab something quick!
Pros
incentives, motivational managment, free credit repair
Cons
short breaks
June 22, 2018

Progrexion asks that our employees are talking to our clients for 80% of their day. Lunches are 30 minutes but that also gives employees two 15 minute breaks and one 30 minute coaching. Unfortunately if we gave all our employees an hour lunch we’d have too many clients waiting on hold too often. However we can be flexible in specific circumstances! Just work with your site leadership. We appreciate the feedback and hope you continue enjoying your time with Progrexion!

Descent job
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 19, 2018
It was okay. I assisted applicants with bad credit build and fix their credit issues. I stayed for a while and came across a better opportunity so I parted ways
June 22, 2018

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your time with Progrexion and wish you luck in your new career!

Great Company
Credit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 13, 2018
This company helps a lot of people and I was happy to be apart of it, I only left due to some family emergency that happened I would go back but I had to relocate out of the area
June 22, 2018

Our services can be the catalyst for change in someone’s life and we love to hear that you felt the same way! Good luck with your situation! Thanks.

Great Place to Work
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Falls, IDJune 12, 2018
They keep you motivated to succeed. I loved the co-workers and management but left for a better opportunity based on the experience I gained with Progrexion.
June 22, 2018

Thanks for the review. That’s great to hear! Good luck with your new career!

fun place to work
Inside Sales-Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 8, 2018
Productive environment and fun place to work must be very self driven to work in the environment , be punctual and on time must be a real team player at all times
June 22, 2018

Thanks for the review! Great advice for any potential new hires and for current employees too!

Not the best job.
Financial Solutions Representative (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDJune 5, 2018
It was a really good job, but it is really easy to get tired of the job since you are sitting down just taking calls, and praying that the customers won't hang up on you while you are trying to sell them credit repair. It was not my favorite job, especially since they paid you so bad. The job is kind of difficult, and $8 an hour is not enough.
June 22, 2018

Thanks for the feedback. This reviewer worked for our service side, their pay is different from sales but does offer opportunities to make commission on top of their hourly pay. This job can be very repetitive, site leadership puts in extra effort to break up the day and have fun while still being productive, but this job isn’t for everyone.

Credit Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rexburg, IDJune 1, 2018
Good place to work. Lots of opportunities to improve. If you want advancement you had better be one of Management's favorites or forget about it. Compensation is okay, benefits are fantastic.
June 4, 2018

We appreciate the review! Progrexion does not show favoritism but employees that work hard, understand what it takes to be a leader and enjoy being on a team often times will be promoted over someone who may not exhibit those same qualities. That’s how businesses grow, developing leaders who are eager. Please reach out to your site leadership for constructive feedback on what you can do to be a leader in our Rexburg location if you are still interested.

Chill place when you're not interested in management.
Credit.com Sales (Current Employee) –  Rexburg, IDMay 31, 2018
Company overall is pretty cool. The coaches (most) are awesome. Upper management can be hypocritical and aloof to the actual culture and environment and hide behind how great it was a few years ago.
Pros
fun activities, free movies
Cons
Being worked like China.
June 4, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It’s unfortunate that you felt like you were being overworked, assuming that’s what you meant when referring to China. Our schedules are very flexible and offer our agents multiple breaks, lunches and coaching time. We only ask that our agents be helping our customers for 80% of their day. Since this employee is still current we encourage you to seek out your site leadership for a better understanding of our policies. Their doors are always open.

May '18
SALES COACH (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 27, 2018
Progrexion provides a nice place to work, employees are happy with the fun atmosphere and knowing what's expected of them. They provide an on-site cafeteria. Peers and leaders are always willing to lend a hand.
Pros
sales spiffs, cafe on site, fun place to work.
Cons
healthcare, no tuition assistance, low wages
May 30, 2018

It’s great to hear you’re enjoying our Phoenix location! We appreciate the feedback and we’re always striving to improve. Recently Progrexion hired a new Benefits team and we are excited to see updates from them in the coming year.

Nice Employees
Hotswap Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 20, 2018
Take phone calls and have knowledge of product. Sign up new clients to credit repair program. Handle call flow and answer any questions a potential client may have about the service offered.
Pros
Lunch Room/Cafe
Cons
Always needing to be on phones, barely any break time, repetition on calls
May 21, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. Progrexion asks that our sales agents are available to speak or are speaking to a client for 80% of their day. A regular 8 hour shift would consist of two 15 minute breaks, one 30 minute lunch and 30 extra minutes of coaching or review time. All breaks have suggested times but they do not require anyone to perfectly adhere to them. We wish you luck in your future endeavors!

Sketchy practice
Inbound Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 4, 2018
Working here makes one feel like their paycheck depends on their ability to use legal terms to lie without lying in order to con people who are struggling out of what little money they have left.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Poor coaching
May 15, 2018

Many of Progrexion’s consumers are struggling financially, and having better credit can be a great solution. It’s our job to help our consumers understand that connection and to offer our services as a solution. If you felt like the sales were dishonest in any way we would hope that you’d seek out more training or understanding of the credit industry and our associated products. Thanks!

Competitive sales job that pays for hard work
Sales (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UTMay 3, 2018
Progrexion has a fun fast paced environment. Once you get on the train, your ride will include anything from lots of sales opportunities to playing kickball with your leaders. I get their credit monitoring/repair services for free. I love the people I work with.
Pros
Unlimited commission opportunity
Cons
It would be nice to have an outdoor lunch space
May 15, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Our Decker Lake location is actually working towards an outdoor area this summer, great idea.

Great Environment, Tough but Rewarding Work
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 3, 2018
If you are coach-able, hard working, and focused you can make great money and impact many lives for the positive. The product we offer is legit!!! I’ve had family and friends see the product work for them, and it’s rewarding hearing the testimonials come in.
Pros
Uncapped commissions, benefits, Pto, 401k
Cons
Sometimes feels repetitive
May 15, 2018

We appreciate your feedback! It’s great to hear you’re enjoying working at Progrexion and the services we provide. It is true, our jobs can be repetitive but all our locations do their best to break up the calls with fun incentives, activities and a great work week family. Thanks!

Fun place to work
Manager In Training (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTApril 30, 2018
Outbound calls to people who asked for assistance with credit repair while trying to obtain homes or loans. Most of the time people didn't know they were agreeing to be called by a third party. Worked from home though and with great people.
Pros
work from home
Cons
technical outages, unclear solicitation
May 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Our work at home position is the link between someone’s financial goals and our credit repair services. We follow strict standards when it comes to our partners and how clearly they present our services. Thank you for your time with Progrexion.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progrexion. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight