Play YouTube video button

Progrexion Employee Reviews

Featured review
Progrexion selected this as a representative review
Great Environment, Tough but Rewarding Work
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 3, 2018
If you are coach-able, hard working, and focused you can make great money and impact many lives for the positive. The product we offer is legit!!! I’ve had family and friends see the product work for them, and it’s rewarding hearing the testimonials come in.
Pros
Uncapped commissions, benefits, Pto, 401k
Cons
Sometimes feels repetitive
Good environment
Financial Solutions Representative (Former Employee) –  Idaho City, IDNovember 28, 2018
Good environment and great people just, hard to hit qoatas every day and hard to get coaching while working at home. Sometimes they were out alot so then we were on our own. That helped with great self starting though.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Management/ coaches
It was a fun place to work. They alway's were giving away gift card's, vacations. Just a great plave and fun place to work.
Credit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDNovember 20, 2018
Fun, great team leaders alway's quick to recognize your hard work. Every Friday the picked someone from the team to go into a meeting were you were recognized for your hard work. Free coffee.
Pros
Free lunche's, gift card and other rewards, foosball table.
Cons
Break time was short. Went iff of a point system
Excellent
Credit Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 8, 2018
My time at Progrexion was excellent and I felt like I truly learned a lot about how I can be a better salesman and a better man in general as I followed their guidance and coaching, overall superior company and amazing team.
Love what I do!
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 5, 2018
I've been with Progrexion for 5 years now and love coming to work every day. My favorite part of the company is the people I work with. It's not like any other call center here, you are loved and cared for. It's a family environment and they truly want to see you succeed!
November 8, 2018

We’re so glad you enjoy working with Progrexion. We are equally as grateful for your continued support!

Decent place to start working if you are looking for money fast
Credit Consultant (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTNovember 2, 2018
It was okay to work at progrexion. Their team dynamics were good, but their leaders only cared about money and sales. Investment in young upstarts is something they lack.
November 8, 2018

Thanks for the feedback. Our Provo location has many hungry college students and we do our best to take every opportunity to develop those that want to grow within the business.

I love progrexion
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDNovember 2, 2018
I absolutely love where I work. Even on the worst days our leaders make up for it. Also the benefits are great and they really do build up your confidence when you need it most!
Pros
Amazing environment
Cons
Emotionally draining
November 8, 2018

Thanks for the feedback! We’re glad you’re enjoying your employment with our Idaho location. We speak to many people who are in desperate need for credit repair. Their stories can definitely be draining but it’s so exciting to be changing people’s lives every day!

Met some good people, that's about it
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDOctober 29, 2018
So I had been here just about 3 years and this job is a complete nightmare, I would never recommend this job to anyone. I'll be honest, I didn't mind it at first, but it just slowly started to go downhill and it's at an all time low. I have no idea what management is trying to do, and I don't think they have a clue either. The calls were TERRIBLE, and you'd ask for advice and all they would tell you is, "it's your attitude," nothing is ever their doing. Before I quit, people were either walking out the door or getting fired for some outrageous reason, no one enjoys their job there, the only reason they're "#1 place to work in Idaho" is because they force you to give the company a perfect score. Please take my advice and don't waste your time.
Pros
Met a few great people
Cons
Everything else
November 8, 2018

It’s unfortunate to hear that you didn’t continue enjoying your position with Progrexion. Every company goes through changes; the changes Progrexion is going through currently are positive improvements. But growth can be difficult for some. We wish you luck in your future career.

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong tables
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 28, 2018
There were a lot of incentives to working at Progrexion. The management made the work experience desirable and encouraged goal setting and reaching. Wicked Wednesdays were always a good way to take a break from work and enjoy announcements within the company, promotions, and overall self-growth. I liked the fact that after the meeting you were ready to get back on the phones and drive in sales. It took a lot of work to apply the sales pitch in with that of a personal and friendly conversation through and through. If you were stuck at a certain point of the conversation management was very responsive and quickly assessing the issues. Time off the phones was spent conversing among peers or doing side-by-sides with people who were at the top of the leaderboards.
Pros
Bonuses, Incentives, Pto, Benefits. A company that looks out for their employees.
Cons
Strict phone time rules
November 8, 2018

Thanks for the review! We so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We wish you luck!

grateful
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 22, 2018
very great company, and the training staff is amazing the on boarding is nothing but the best experience and very understanding overall. I do say it was amazing to get to work for such a great company and if ever i would go back my departure was due to attendance points , it was a mutual understanding.
Pros
cafe lunch, shift schedules, pay
Cons
no exceptions on tardies or sick days
November 8, 2018

We actually are very lenient on our attendance policy, offering delayed start times in emergencies and up to six different second chances per quarter! Good luck in your future career and thanks for the review!

Great work culture and morale
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 15, 2018
I really enjoyed my time while at Progrexion. I was unfortunately let go due to downsizing in my dept. It was a very structured yet fun environment that made the sales floor not so stressful due to the salesmen trying to make sales. Upper management gave out awards once a week (Thankful Thursdays) to teams and individuals for a job well done! No employee goes unnoticed and that's amazing for such a large company!
If you are okay selling a product that most people need but cannot afford, this is the place for you.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 14, 2018
During training, this is a great place to be. They educate you with most everything you need to get the job done. Once on the phones full time, call leads seem to be preferentially sent to those with higher stats. Depending whom you get a a supervisor once on the floor, you will either sink or swim. Some of their supervisors do not care about you and how you are doing, only about themselves and the bonuses they get off of your work.
Pros
Can dress casual every day, some supervisors truly want you to succeed. Benefits are okay.
Cons
No real room for advancement. Some supervisors are just down right awful.
October 22, 2018

Credit repair can be a complex product to sell. We offer multiple ways to continue building your sales skills and always encourage employees to reach out to their site leadership if they have concerns. Our doors are always open! All of our locations have a variety of coaches with different personalities that may work well with some and not others. Site leadership is open to reassessing whether personalities match or not and correcting where necessary. We wish you luck in the future!

Worst job ever
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 30, 2018
In training they basically sell you a dream. They make it seem like you're helping people but really what they're teaching you to do is rob people. The people you're selling to CAN'T AFFORD the service we're selling. Most of them give you a credit card number and don't have the 15 dollars to even get started because you condition them to believe that they're getting a loan or a house by signing up with you (which is not the case at all).
October 11, 2018

Conditioning someone to believe differently about our services is a very serious violation and we do not support let alone train to use this behavior. Our service changes lives and yes, many of our consumers are in a financial hard spot due to poor credit. Helping them to understand that expenses may be tight but our goal is to get them financially empowered.

Stressful
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTSeptember 23, 2018
The company started out great, but then the manager was never there when the new boss came in. While on calls we didn't get the help and support that was needed. With my depression it was really hard to handle rude customers without the support of management. I was glad I left for a better job.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
Management was rarely there and was not that supportive.
October 11, 2018

Leading work at home teams can be difficult and one of the biggest obstacles that our leaders face is being present to those they aren’t seeing daily. It’s unfortunate that you felt under supported and we wish you the best of luck in your new career.

Fun but boring too
Credit Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rexburg, IDSeptember 10, 2018
It is a manageable job and they do what they can to make it a fun environment given it is a call center. They play music and movie in the background and the managers are great!
September 18, 2018

Thanks for leaving the review! We appreciate your time and wish you continued growth.

Fast paced, Fun workplace with games on site.
SALES AGENT (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 7, 2018
Progrexion does have a exciting environment!
If you haven’t been in sales before don’t only rely on training to make you successful. A lot of what you learn is needed but the skill comes from your own research! Talk to all your coaches! They choose your coach for you. Figure out which coach works for you! It’s about your success & you can request to be moved to another coaches team if your coach is not helping you improve with your skills. Don’t worry about not being great the first 4-6months not everyone takes off right out the gate. Don’t allow yourself to get discouraged you could get 10 bad calls & your last 5 are PERFECT! on average you get 10-25 calls a day all monitored. To hit goals you need a certain amount of calls but they aren’t exactly timed.
Attitude is everything! Bad day? Leave at the door before you walk into work!

Opportunity for advancement is THERE! It’s skill & personality! Needless to say script will be a guideline but your personality will bring you success!

Character building job, don’t take anything to close to heart.

This is not Customer Service. It’s Sales!
Pros
Health plan, Dental, vision, Food trucks, free lunches, flexible breaks, games.
Cons
Job security, training hrly the commission, base pay short term.
September 18, 2018

Thanks for taking time to leave a review. We are excited to hear you are enjoying our Oklahoma City location and wish you luck in your future career.

I was offered the job and I ran - you should do the same
hired as credit repair sales agent (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 29, 2018
I went to a very odd and lenghty interview today in OKC. I was quite dismayed at the way that most of it was handled, aside from the friendly and helpful first person (recruiter) I met. She was awesome. At any rate, I was given the third degree in the 2nd part of the interview with the site manager. I found his line of questioning and comments unprofessional, to say the least. But that's not all!!

I think that this company is a scam. I accepted the offer mostly in a daze because I don't like conflict and didn't really know a polite way to exit the situation this afternoon. However, when I got home I continued my research on the company, not only on job sites but also through the BBB and on social media, etc. This company does NOT have good reviews. In fact, there is bad news about the company ALL OVER the internet from former employees to clients and people who feel that they have been scammed. I will not speak to specifics of the company because I did not actually work there, but I am observant and have been around enough to know something is wrong.

They claim to be helping people with requested credit repair services, but upon further research it seems the company is telemarketing and scamming people into purchasing and being locked into their services. They claim to be a branch of a law firm, but I met with no lawyers nor did I see anything even resembling a law firm there. ---I would know since I've actually worked for a law firm in the past.

I would not accept a position with this company. I would run. And I would tell anyone you know that gets
  more... a call from this company either from a recruiter or otherwise to run as well.

Also, the hiring email I got said I was going to make $0 for the training yet I was told something else. It's really confusing but supposedly has all of these income "safety nets." From all that I've read they are also probably scamming their employees in pay...
Pros
seemingly upbeat, modern builiding
Cons
Loud music playing while people are working, weird interview process, is probably a scam...
September 18, 2018

Progrexion is a marketing organization that is proud to have the opportunity to offer products aimed at improving our consumer’s financial standing. We operate in a competitive and fast-paced market that is highly regulated. We take part in multiple annual compliance audits and are proud of our untarnished record. Many of the people we speak to need credit repair to reach their financial goals but don’t understand or know how to navigate the credit industry. Our organization’s goal is to provide financial credit education to every consumer we talk to, hoping to build the understanding that credit will be at the core of most large financial decisions in their lives.

Meh
eFolks, work at home Credit Consultant Agent (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTAugust 24, 2018
Interviewed for "credit consultant"job and it turns out to be a sales job. They expect Thu consultant to lead the customer into a sale and teacher to the sales team. If the sales team can't make a close, is the consultants fault for some reason. Unfair and dishonest practices on the employees and on the customers. Problems come up when the customers entered their info voluntarily to a rent to own website partner, only to have their credit dinged but not a legit way to get approved for squat. Money generating machine against the people. Creating problems for the customer to deliver a fabricated solution. No promise of credit repair, yet pushing customers to waste money on the credit repair service with no approval for some posting customers. Tepid, shallow, half truth existences are not leading to any great things.
Pros
At home job, full or part time
Cons
Being led around by a ring in the nose
August 27, 2018

Our work at home position offers a variety of financial solutions to our consumers. Often times the solution is credit repair, in that situation it’s the agents job to educate that consumer on the role credit repair plays in their path to credit worthiness or financial stability. During the education process Progrexion never negatively affects ones credit report or score. Even when we pull ones credit it’s a soft decline which doesn’t add an inquiry to the clients report. It is unfortunate that this reviewer missed very important details of our company and the benefits our service provides to consumers while employed by Progrexion.

Great until now
Customer Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDAugust 23, 2018
Excellent work atmosphere, hard work but fulfilling, excellent opportunity to earn good money when working full time. Currently undergoing company transition, hours are not available.
August 27, 2018

We appreciate the feedback. Currently we are focusing on higher quality leads which means that our usual flood of calls is a little lessened. To combat this we offer “voluntary time off”, however it is voluntary. If someone wants to stay and continue making sales they are more than welcome to. Agents that take the opportunity to use VTO may see impacts to their paycheck because they are working less hours, but that is never dictated by our leadership. It is an option we provide to our agents in slower times.

Best Call Center Job Ever
Customer Service Representative (Call Center) (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDAugust 10, 2018
I can't believe how much I liked working here. The management was amazing and made our team feel like a family. There were more than enough hours to go around if I needed extra hours for a part-timer. Even full-time can do more if needed. I never got paid for time off or sick days, but I could easily have others cover them for unlimited (in theory) time off. They worked around my school needs in going home for summer or holidays. It was amazing culture. They worked hard to make our teams like families in one big extended family. The branch manager was our grandpa and the smaller families under him were competing in sales goals and games all the time. They knew how to help college students love the work though it was really hard work. Amazing place to work.
Pros
great management, felixable, fun
August 27, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we wish you luck with your future endeavors!

Okay if you're desperate for a job.
Financial Solutions Representative (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDAugust 8, 2018
If you need money now its an okay job. There's just a lot more opportunities out there that compensate better for your time. Just go find a different job that actually values you.
Pros
Decent amount of break time.
Cons
Basically everything else.
August 10, 2018

It’s unfortunate that you felt undervalued. Our lead generation location in Rexburg is a very fun and family like atmosphere. It is up to you to make connections with our consumers, other employees and leadership to get the most out of the position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progrexion. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight