Play YouTube video button

Progrexion Employee Reviews

Featured review
Progrexion selected this as a representative review
Great Environment, Tough but Rewarding Work
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 3, 2018
If you are coach-able, hard working, and focused you can make great money and impact many lives for the positive. The product we offer is legit!!! I’ve had family and friends see the product work for them, and it’s rewarding hearing the testimonials come in.
Pros
Uncapped commissions, benefits, Pto, 401k
Cons
Sometimes feels repetitive
Work Culture
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDMarch 19, 2019
The work culture at progrexion is amazing. The coaches are always making ways to make things fun. We often played games as a team which strived to make everyone hit their sales goals. I loved working here.
Pros
free lunches, gaming room, movies
Cons
short breaks, angry callers
This Place is Great!!!
MIT (Manager in Training) (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDMarch 12, 2019
I just recently left my job at Progrexion to seek more opportunities elsewhere, but with that being said, it was hard to say goodbye.
The coaches are great, definitely should be seen as a support system, if you take the initiative to ask for help. The training is thorough and sets you up for success from the get go.
This company genuinely cares about their employees and even offer lunches, gift cards, and tons of other incentives. I loved my job here, my coworkers, and management were truly amazing people to work with, and quickly became like family. I even got an opportunity to sit in a round table with 5 of the highest corporate members, so they definitely do care about employee opinions. Would recommend to any strong sales person who likes the call center environment. Fantastic place to work. As well as the money is top notch if you take the training and apply it.
Pros
Great Compensation, Wonderful Management, Awesome Incentives
Cons
Hard to move up in the company, because management positions rairly open up.
fun Place
Customer service sales (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDMarch 4, 2019
Great Place to work , Wonderful managers and a great atmosphere. Fast Pace. They are always doing there best to keep the call center motivated. They are always willing to help and coach whenever needed.
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDMarch 3, 2019
Progrexion was a fun place to work. The environment and the people there are amazing. I would recommend working there to anyone and would love to work there!
A great launch pad
Project Management (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 28, 2019
Progrexion was great for getting in, learning creative ways to deal with software and learn about the credit industry. No regrets. They are focusing on new talent, however, and forgetting existing talent.
Pros
Free food, gym, flex schedule
Cons
Health insurance is mediocre, no tuition assistance
Stressful
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  ProvoFebruary 21, 2019
The main issue here is that its just a strict work environment. I've had multiple friends work here and after they each left they wondered why they didn't earlier. Its just not a place someone really likes working at.
Productive and fun
Credit Repair-Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 18, 2019
The training is good. The perks are good, including the benefits. Some management was good. Some was bad. Its a lot of discrimination going on in the workplace and a lot of unfairness too.
Pros
Free meals and bonuses
Cons
healthcare
great
Inside Sales Representative, Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTFebruary 9, 2019
Progrexion taught me a lot about sales. This is a great company to work for and I recommend them to anyone looking for sales or even someone interested in sales for the first time.
Poor management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 25, 2019
Needs better management. Great bonus for agents if you hit goals. Needs more one on time with agents sell to people who can barely afford the products and ends up canceling.
Pros
Free incentives
Cons
Training
Must work hard to make Fat $$
Sales Represenative (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTJanuary 22, 2019
The more effort you put in the more you get out of the job.

I wish that they would look more at effort and numbers produced when making decisions of who should be on what channels.

They could do a better job at communicating what is happening with the company and the direction.
Pros
God money, Chill Schedule
Cons
No incentive to advance (pay cut possibly), Don't value opinions, Recognition is not there
Great place to work, poor management
Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 15, 2019
Great place to work, however the management is poor. There is a lot of favoritism with the managers so every employee Isn't treated fairly. In addition, I had about 6 different supervisors in the year I worked there, so I never had a chance to build a professional relationship with my managers due to the fact that they would come and go, plus the fact I was a top seller, managers liked to focus more on people who are struggling or new employees.
Pros
Great opportunity to make money
Cons
Very well compensated for phone sells
Credit Repair Consultant (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJanuary 7, 2019
There are a bunch of positions where you don't sell over the phone, but my position was phone sells. I would go to work everyday and sit at my cubicle on a row with the rest of my team. We had team leader or coach who would have contests for prizes multiple times per week and would help us be better salesmen/women while providing a very P in Pace experience for the customer (being honest about pricing, answering their concerns if any and being helpful). Phone calls were very regular with sometimes getting 5 min as the longest break between calls. They did allow you to take 12min of break time for every hour you worked meaning that I almost got an hour of break time for only working 4 hours (obviously when you're on break you're not making money though.) They do have a base hourly pay just in case you don't sell enough accounts, but I didn't know anyone who only made the base. Everyone was commissioning out every paycheck!
Pros
Great people and fun environment for phone sells
Cons
phone sells
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 14, 2018
I have worked here for three years and overall it has been a great job. Progrexion has always treated me very well as an employee. If you do well with sales you will be just fine working for progrexion.
Pros
good comission struc
Good environment
Financial Solutions Representative (Former Employee) –  Idaho City, IDNovember 28, 2018
Good environment and great people just, hard to hit qoatas every day and hard to get coaching while working at home. Sometimes they were out alot so then we were on our own. That helped with great self starting though.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Management/ coaches
It was a fun place to work. They alway's were giving away gift card's, vacations. Just a great plave and fun place to work.
Credit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDNovember 20, 2018
Fun, great team leaders alway's quick to recognize your hard work. Every Friday the picked someone from the team to go into a meeting were you were recognized for your hard work. Free coffee.
Pros
Free lunche's, gift card and other rewards, foosball table.
Cons
Break time was short. Went iff of a point system
Excellent
Credit Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 8, 2018
My time at Progrexion was excellent and I felt like I truly learned a lot about how I can be a better salesman and a better man in general as I followed their guidance and coaching, overall superior company and amazing team.
Love what I do!
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 5, 2018
I've been with Progrexion for 5 years now and love coming to work every day. My favorite part of the company is the people I work with. It's not like any other call center here, you are loved and cared for. It's a family environment and they truly want to see you succeed!
November 8, 2018

We’re so glad you enjoy working with Progrexion. We are equally as grateful for your continued support!

Decent place to start working if you are looking for money fast
Credit Consultant (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTNovember 2, 2018
It was okay to work at progrexion. Their team dynamics were good, but their leaders only cared about money and sales. Investment in young upstarts is something they lack.
November 8, 2018

Thanks for the feedback. Our Provo location has many hungry college students and we do our best to take every opportunity to develop those that want to grow within the business.

I love progrexion
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDNovember 2, 2018
I absolutely love where I work. Even on the worst days our leaders make up for it. Also the benefits are great and they really do build up your confidence when you need it most!
Pros
Amazing environment
Cons
Emotionally draining
November 8, 2018

Thanks for the feedback! We’re glad you’re enjoying your employment with our Idaho location. We speak to many people who are in desperate need for credit repair. Their stories can definitely be draining but it’s so exciting to be changing people’s lives every day!

Met some good people, that's about it
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDOctober 29, 2018
So I had been here just about 3 years and this job is a complete nightmare, I would never recommend this job to anyone. I'll be honest, I didn't mind it at first, but it just slowly started to go downhill and it's at an all time low. I have no idea what management is trying to do, and I don't think they have a clue either. The calls were TERRIBLE, and you'd ask for advice and all they would tell you is, "it's your attitude," nothing is ever their doing. Before I quit, people were either walking out the door or getting fired for some outrageous reason, no one enjoys their job there, the only reason they're "#1 place to work in Idaho" is because they force you to give the company a perfect score. Please take my advice and don't waste your time.
Pros
Met a few great people
Cons
Everything else
November 8, 2018

It’s unfortunate to hear that you didn’t continue enjoying your position with Progrexion. Every company goes through changes; the changes Progrexion is going through currently are positive improvements. But growth can be difficult for some. We wish you luck in your future career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progrexion. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight