Project Farma

Project Farma Employee Reviews

There are some very fast paced days, and some that are pretty slow. Depending on your location and size of project, you will either learn a lot or have some free time.
Be careful the moment you walk into the door here. They will judge you for every little mistake they think you do. It's like the Getstapo. They will decide to move you across the country with little or no notice even if you asked not to go. Very poor organization once you get started. Many people there either have been there a while or are very young, which is a red flag for any company.
Pros
Good social media presence, good gmp training
Cons
Long hours, unorganized, fake culture
I absolutely love working for PF! The company culture really helps new employees feel like part of a family. Since starting, PF has helped me understand various aspects of a GMP facility and has really driven home that our mission is to help our clients help their patients. The experience I've gained with PF will be an invaluable part of my foundation and their code of conduct will be something I try to instill in my teams moving forward.
Pros
Best culture around
Cons
Pros Fantastic team members Professional Development Mentorship Interesting work in a cool industry They aren't too concerned with where you live Corporate events Flexible scheduling Understanding managers/team leadership Responsive to feedback Women friendly LGBT friendly Review: Working at Project Farma has been a tremendous opportunity for me. I have grown and learned so much in the short time I have been part of the team. Everyone has been wonderful and the professional development and general atmosphere have been phenomenal. Time goes by quickly and it always feels really good to do things and do them well. I have never felt uncomfortable or unwelcome in the team. They are all amazingly supportive people, and everyone in the company I have met so far is extremely kind. This is a wonderful place to start your career or take your current career to the next level. Cons Long hours (10-11 hour days expected, I have worked up to 18 hours in a day before during busy times) Hard hours (little to no downtime in crunch especially) Tough travel schedule (every other weekend home) Slow/No response to some IT/HR/Finance policy request clarification emails Large increases in responsibility with no corresponding increase in salary No retirement plan Occasional weekend work Not always organized Site management not always available due to travel Could be Pros or Cons depending on your tastes Most corporate events include drinking High expectations - the team is counting on you and expects you to do well Travel New company Review: No company is perfect. - more...
Leave a review. Help people like you.
  1. Employee Reviews