Project HOPE Management reviews

Work place
Line Therapist (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCJuly 1, 2019
The bosses are rude they lie! If you don’t pass test you what have a job! An don’t look to get all your hours an they write you up for everything Hate
Nightmare
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJune 14, 2019
I worked here for a couple months and there's a lot of favortism here. Alot of gossiping and high schoolish behind the scenes and if you report to HR about any issues such as harrassment and bullying they will tell the other party what is said and will not do anything about it you will be terminated soon after like me.
Amazing mission, great people and lots of opportunity to learn.
Outreach and Medical Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJNovember 19, 2018
I loved working at Project H.O.P.E. - great team, CEO and manager were always supportive and fair. I left because I found a job that matched my school schedule better. The culture is focused on patient care and safety. I learned so much about patient care, grants, networking, etc.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Under funded
Judge mental Environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJSeptember 27, 2018
The employees their care less about the homeless and uninsured . They judge them and treat them poorly.
Management does not tend to employees complaints.
Witness a lot of illegal actions taken place on the clinical floor .
Pros
Free Health Center
Cons
Need new Employees who care for the patients in need
Horrible Work Environment
Admin (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAAugust 17, 2018
Project Hope's management yelled and screamed - they were under a lot of stress and they took it out on their employees.

They ruled using fear as a driver to get things done - yelling from across the floor in anger.

The CEO would walk by you and never even acknowledge you or look your way. They may have a new CEO since I worked there in 2010.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, very hostile work environment
Great Organization
Case Supervisor (Current Employee) –  SCJanuary 2, 2018
Wonderful organization, well educated and caring staff and supervisors. Innovative styles for addressing needs of individuals with autism across their lifespan.
Non profit
Gunnison Valley - Bilingual Advocate (Former Employee) –  Gunnison, CONovember 5, 2017
you should expect to be there more then you are able to be paid for, while doing more then you have time for, and keep a good relationship with the executive director and clients
Exciting fast paced workplace full of diversity and talent
Director, Institutional Development (Former Employee) –  Millwood, VAMarch 31, 2015
Helpful HR staff, very talented Senior Leadership with strategic vision, everyone worked hard and had fun at the same time.

Management worked even harder than the staff; excellent work life balance;

The hardest part of the job was the commute to Millwood but the International travel was great. Lots of opportunities to grow job skills and learn new aspects of International Development.

I enjoyed working with such astute colleagues from all over the world.
Pros
Compassionate staff; International exposure to various cultures and practices
Cons
Long commute
International Health (Former Employee) –  Millwood, VAMay 21, 2014
I learned a lot while working at Project HOPE. It was an invaluable opportunity. Management allowed me to have autonomy over my projects which was good. The people were okay, not that much interaction at HQ but the field teams were amazing!
Pros
Autonomy and support
Cons
Really long commute