Projection Presentation Technology Employee Reviews

Freelance Audiovisual Technician
Freelance Audio Visual Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 15, 2019
Excellent Director of Audiovisual Services. Great Assistant Director also. Very good freelance technician co-workers, many with specialty training and experience like V1, A1, Projectionist, etc. Most are seasoned professionals that have been in the audiovisual industry for years.
Busy property with many meeting rooms and a large ballroom, plus several exhibit halls. Company does invest in new equipment regularly and maintains it's inventory. Pay is probably higher than industry average. As a freelancer, no benefits but you are treated well. The business is seasonal so you can go from weeks with overtime to other weeks with no work. Company values high-quality setups and very good customer service. Overall, a good company to work with.
Pros
Very good co-workers, management, and equipment.
Cons
Freelance av technicians don't get benefits, hours vary.
Great workplace for audio visual work.
Audio Visual Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 13, 2018
Typical day at work is getting a paper for the day of work. Getting materials for the prescribed rooms. Going to those specific rooms and setting up the work.
Pros
Location, Great Co-Workers
Cons
It takes work.
Good company, nationally known.
AV Technician (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 20, 2018
I am a freelancer and do not work on a daily basis, only when needed. I was a permanent employee originally, however: organization changed. I do enjoy what I do just need a few more hours.
Not as great as I expected
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 23, 2017
This company started out great, but it became apparent fairly quickly how poorly things were run. What I expected to be doing was not what I ended up doing. The amount of work outside the job description was too much.
Pros
The pay was pretty good.
Cons
Poor management overall (Management staff and day to day operations)
Review
Lead Audiovisual Technician (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 23, 2014
Projection is the best. Is really flexible and I enjoy working there. Everyone is great.
Pros
Flexible
Benefits