ProKatchers LLC

Working at ProKatchers LLC: 26 Reviews

United States26 reviews

companyworkingtimejobworkprofessionalclientpay

productive learning experiences

I have been woking with this company since this year 2022, i have no complains. since joining i have not had any bad experience with anyone in this company. they are very profession, attentive, and on point with each matter. also speaking to them on telephone via emails via text, all sources are a 100 percent communication. i thank Prokatchers for allowing me to be a great asset to their growing company, i have no regrets

n/a

My experience working with Prokatchers was great. I was impressed with the professionalism of the staff. They have the capacity to represent me as their employee very well to their client.

ProKatchers LLC insights

• Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

A true team environment

I had an excellent experience with ProKatchers from the interview process, training and then eventually working independently. The onboarding staff was fast and efficient. The training was not a snooze fest and the diversity and work culture is impressive.

Pros

Fair compensation, good training and management support

Opportunities Awesome! Culture of Company - Something Is Missing?

I've taken an assignment (4 month contract initially) that has afforded me to grow my skills with a reputable company which in itself is very beneficial to my resume, but the journey as a temp through ProKatchers LLC has been interesting to say the least.The pay does not match the work that is involved and even after two extensions they do not offer any type of increases to remain in a contract. Additionally, they will extend you without asking you if you would like the opportunity to continue with that client or in that contract. When mentioning increases, the staff has become abrasive in their responses and has no intentions on reciprocating your hard work and services with any monetary gains.Being pretty skeptical in the beginning (but looking at the big picture this opportunity could afford me), you're basically on your own and make sure you submit your hours so you can be paid. This is the nature of this business.For the first time in 6 months, I have now come into an issue of not being paid for the services I have provided. Because there is little communication on ProKatchers LLC's behalf. When I contacted the company I couldn't get any answer on the Employee Relations line so I had to be resourceful with the internet and find an alternative phone number to get someone to answer. I finally got someone on the phone but they answered as if they were on a personal line not a business line. I inquired about the "no pay" situation only to learn no one was informed that there was this companywide error with payroll and this week's pay would be delayed. In addition to not -

Good opportunity

Prokatchers llc has given me a great work opportunity to learn many new skills and have a resume booster. I'm am grateful the agency reached out to me with my current job opportunity. The agency has helped me to get time off when I need it and was transparent and easy to work with in terms of communicating with the company who hired me as a temp through prokatchers. The hiring process was easy through them

They did their role well

They are a placement consulting firm. They need to take your hours and provide you with pay and health insurance. They did this fairly well, and helped me avoid using healthcare.gov insurance while I transitioned.

Pros

They do what they are supposed to do as a consulting firm

Cons

There is no job security in this kind of consulting, unless the client site provides it.

Awful placement agency

The client was slow, which I understand is out of their control, but after 3 months hanging me on the line, they call all of a sudden and need me to do a final interview immediately. I was working and by then, I had made my decision to stay at my job. When I told the rep that I was no longer interested, his reply was "thanks for your reply and thanks even more for wasting all of my time". When I tried to complain to the company about such a rude rep, it fell on deaf ears. These people SUCK.

This company is a joke to work for they lie they are disorganized and have no idea what they are doing.

I would not work for this company again if you paid me a million dollars.. They not only lied about the contract so they could get some one to cover a position that only had 3 weeks left. But then this company continued to lie about my separation causing issues with my unemployment. They have poor managememt anadisorganised

Great company

The team i am working with is the best. They ensured everything was in order from interview process to the start date. The client side is the best and my supervisor is great. My hours and pay check is always correct and on time. Prokatcher’s team is so helpful and i can easily reach them out.

Great Organization and Culture

My experience with the client has been one of the best I have ever had in 15 years of working in the professional pharmaceutical industry. The work/life balance is top notch and unmatched, I really like the fact that I was able to work my standard hours throughout the week and still have the opportunity to stay committed to my home life obligations, hobbies and personal life. I was able to expand me expertise and background to a further level to further develop my interpersonal and professional skills each day. The workplace culture was amazing, I greatly enjoyed working with a team that took their job seriously in providing quality and collaboration to ensure patient safety. The hardest part of this position was transitioning into my new role, however my team members made me feel welcome and at ease. I really appreciated this type of training method, as it made it possible for me to adjust to the new responsibilities and daily tasks. The most enjoyable part of the position was the breaking point of familiarizing myself with the process and becoming a subject matter expert at some of the new applications I had used.

Pros

Great Team, Culture, Building, Technology

Cons

Na

Nice Place to work for

highly recommended to folks who are looking for the growth and salary and long projects.Employee friendly and Payroll on time , good employees relationship. I have good experience working with them .They will outsource to multiple big companies in industr

Cons

I really like my assignment. Staff is nice. Work Schedule and assignment are good is good

I like the assignment. I like Supervisor very nice and knowledgeable. I like the facility. Have made new friends. Would accept more assignments from Prokatchers. I have referred nurses to you.

Dream Job

I was looking to change employers. I had a very long commute. Prokatchers was able to work with me to get the job that I wanted, no more long commutes and most importantly I got the salary that I wanted.

Employee friendly

Employee friendly and Payroll on time , good employees relationship. I have good experience working with them .They will outsource to multiple big companies in industry

very interesting employment experience

assign staff there tasks for the day follow up on each task assigned to ensure the completion of assigned tasks. track man hours of job assignments and cut hours when needed and possable

Very Professional

Everyone was very helpful and professional. I look forward to work with this company again. Great Experience working with supportive team members.

Great Place to Work for!!!

I have now been working for ProKatchers for almost 2 years. They're very good at what they do. Anytime you need help they're there for you. They offer great positions and answer any questions or concerns you have right away! Anyone who has the opportunity to work here is lucky!

Pros

A great company to work for!

Contract company

It is an ok place to work. I need to find a full time permanent position which is why I am looking elsewhere. I have been here since end of September and they still have not signed me up for benefits. That sucks.

Professional

Good environment perfect team, one would want to have. I would highly recommend Work place culture is good Fun while work

Company is top notch

I have been working for this company for several months now and I cannot recommend it highly enough. It is a first rate professional company with caring efficient people. Five stars

Nice company

This is a really good company, they got me a job in about 3 days. The owner is very nice and the recruiters there, they help you with all you need to get hired and they have TOP jobs like County jobs. The pay is reasonable. Also if you on a temporary assignment they will work with you if something else comes along better for you. Many agencies doesn't do that. But I worked for them at the County, and it was a great experience and the job they assigned me was nice. It was a temp position but as soon as that was ending he reached out to me for another position. I HIGHLY recommend that you give this agency a shot.

Pros

Pay, Professional, Responds to your email really fast, they work with you, they have GOOD jobs

Cons

I don't have any cons

Common questions about ProKatchers LLC

Answered by current and former employees at ProKatchers LLC

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProKatchers LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits