ProKatchers LLC Employee Reviews

Contract company
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GAJanuary 2, 2018
It is an ok place to work. I need to find a full time permanent position which is why I am looking elsewhere. I have been here since end of September and they still have not signed me up for benefits. That sucks.
Company is top notch
IT Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Trenton, NJDecember 14, 2016
I have been working for this company for several months now and I cannot recommend it highly enough. It is a first rate professional company with caring efficient people. Five stars
Nice company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 31, 2016
This is a really good company, they got me a job in about 3 days. The owner is very nice and the recruiters there, they help you with all you need to get hired and they have TOP jobs like County jobs. The pay is reasonable. Also if you on a temporary assignment they will work with you if something else comes along better for you. Many agencies doesn't do that. But I worked for them at the County, and it was a great experience and the job they assigned me was nice. It was a temp position but as soon as that was ending he reached out to me for another position. I HIGHLY recommend that you give this agency a shot.
Pros
Pay, Professional, Responds to your email really fast, they work with you, they have GOOD jobs
Cons
I don't have any cons
Employee Focused & Professional
IT Desktop Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 15, 2016
The company recruiters are extremely talented.
I worked with one of the recruiter who showed a lot of energy and high level of urgency while working with me regarding an opportunity.

I would very likely recommend the company to someone who is looking for a job in Atlanta.
Pros
Very Personable, Professional & Knowledgeable.
Professional
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Trenton, NJJune 29, 2016
Professional Environment.
Easy to work with.
Would Go out of their way to help you.
Pays on time.
Ethical.
I would highly recommend working with Prokatchers.
Current Employee
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJune 7, 2016
ProKatchers LLC is an extremely reliable and compassionate company. They work very hard to accommodate your job searches and your requests. This is my very first time working with a contract/temp agency and I am fortunate enough to be working with ProKatchers.
Pros
Hardworking company
Cons
No benefits
Professional and Fast
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJune 2, 2016
The recruiter was very professional and was very fast in getting me an interview and the job offer.
helped me with a fair understanding about the role and client expectations. They made it very easy for me by staying connected in the entire process and helping me at every step.
Pros
Frequent and transparent communication. Very organized and pays on time
Wont even pick up the phone.
N/A (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJMay 26, 2016
I was contacted by a representative of this company about a job opportunity. After sending my resume to them as requested, they suddenly can't answer the phone. After calling the main office, the man I initially spoke to has always just gone on a break when I call. All I wanted was some sort of answer back. 3 weeks later and still nothing.
Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProKatchers LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3