ProKatchers LLC

ProKatchers LLC Employee Reviews

The team i am working with is the best. They ensured everything was in order from interview process to the start date. The client side is the best and my supervisor is great. My hours and pay check is always correct and on time. Prokatcher’s team is so helpful and i can easily reach them out.
The client was slow, which I understand is out of their control, but after 3 months hanging me on the line, they call all of a sudden and need me to do a final interview immediately. I was working and by then, I had made my decision to stay at my job. When I told the rep that I was no longer interested, his reply was "thanks for your reply and thanks even more for wasting all of my time". When I tried to complain to the company about such a rude rep, it fell on deaf ears. These people SUCK.
I would not work for this company again if you paid me a million dollars.. They not only lied about the contract so they could get some one to cover a position that only had 3 weeks left. But then this company continued to lie about my separation causing issues with my unemployment. They have poor managememt anadisorganised
My experience with the client has been one of the best I have ever had in 15 years of working in the professional pharmaceutical industry. The work/life balance is top notch and unmatched, I really like the fact that I was able to work my standard hours throughout the week and still have the opportunity to stay committed to my home life obligations, hobbies and personal life. I was able to expand me expertise and background to a further level to further develop my interpersonal and professional skills each day. The workplace culture was amazing, I greatly enjoyed working with a team that took their job seriously in providing quality and collaboration to ensure patient safety. The hardest part of this position was transitioning into my new role, however my team members made me feel welcome and at ease. I really appreciated this type of training method, as it made it possible for me to adjust to the new responsibilities and daily tasks. The most enjoyable part of the position was the breaking point of familiarizing myself with the process and becoming a subject matter expert at some of the new applications I had used.
Pros
Great Team, Culture, Building, Technology
Cons
Na
highly recommended to folks who are looking for the growth and salary and long projects.Employee friendly and Payroll on time , good employees relationship. I have good experience working with them .They will outsource to multiple big companies in industr
Cons
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I like the assignment. I like Supervisor very nice and knowledgeable. I like the facility. Have made new friends. Would accept more assignments from Prokatchers. I have referred nurses to you.
I was looking to change employers. I had a very long commute. Prokatchers was able to work with me to get the job that I wanted, no more long commutes and most importantly I got the salary that I wanted.
Employee friendly and Payroll on time , good employees relationship. I have good experience working with them .They will outsource to multiple big companies in industry
assign staff there tasks for the day follow up on each task assigned to ensure the completion of assigned tasks. track man hours of job assignments and cut hours when needed and possable
Everyone was very helpful and professional. I look forward to work with this company again. Great Experience working with supportive team members.
I have now been working for ProKatchers for almost 2 years. They're very good at what they do. Anytime you need help they're there for you. They offer great positions and answer any questions or concerns you have right away! Anyone who has the opportunity to work here is lucky!
Pros
A great company to work for!
It is an ok place to work. I need to find a full time permanent position which is why I am looking elsewhere. I have been here since end of September and they still have not signed me up for benefits. That sucks.
Good environment perfect team, one would want to have. I would highly recommend Work place culture is good Fun while work
I have been working for this company for several months now and I cannot recommend it highly enough. It is a first rate professional company with caring efficient people. Five stars
This is a really good company, they got me a job in about 3 days. The owner is very nice and the recruiters there, they help you with all you need to get hired and they have TOP jobs like County jobs. The pay is reasonable. Also if you on a temporary assignment they will work with you if something else comes along better for you. Many agencies doesn't do that. But I worked for them at the County, and it was a great experience and the job they assigned me was nice. It was a temp position but as soon as that was ending he reached out to me for another position. I HIGHLY recommend that you give this agency a shot.
Pros
Pay, Professional, Responds to your email really fast, they work with you, they have GOOD jobs
Cons
I don't have any cons
The company recruiters are extremely talented. I worked with one of the recruiter who showed a lot of energy and high level of urgency while working with me regarding an opportunity. I would very likely recommend the company to someone who is looking for a job in Atlanta.
Pros
Very Personable, Professional & Knowledgeable.
Professional Environment. Easy to work with. Would Go out of their way to help you. Pays on time. Ethical. I would highly recommend working with Prokatchers.
ProKatchers LLC is an extremely reliable and compassionate company. They work very hard to accommodate your job searches and your requests. This is my very first time working with a contract/temp agency and I am fortunate enough to be working with ProKatchers.
Pros
Hardworking company
Cons
No benefits
The recruiter was very professional and was very fast in getting me an interview and the job offer. helped me with a fair understanding about the role and client expectations. They made it very easy for me by staying connected in the entire process and helping me at every step.
Pros
Frequent and transparent communication. Very organized and pays on time
I was contacted by a representative of this company about a job opportunity. After sending my resume to them as requested, they suddenly can't answer the phone. After calling the main office, the man I initially spoke to has always just gone on a break when I call. All I wanted was some sort of answer back. 3 weeks later and still nothing.