Prolink Healthcare Employee Reviews

Professionals beware
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 21, 2018
Absolutely horrible communication, flaky interviews with "kids" that don't even understand the positions they are trying to fill. Did I mention poor communication that simply leave you waiting then when they do get back with you suddenly they have no openings. Please do not waste your time.
Pros
Cons
Lol!! Yes they are a con.
Awful.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 24, 2018
This is a very tough place to work. This place will do their best to make you what they want you to be but only care about themselves. There is no concern for the people you have working for you other than the fact they make you money. This is why they can only hire people young and right out of school. If you have ever worked anywhere else then you will be able to see through this place. Very unprofessional all the way up to the owners.
Recruiter
Clinical Liaison (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 6, 2018
Hard work and low pay. Upward mobility is definitely there, however staffing is not for everyone. Working with nurses is difficult, and using a metrics based system is frustrating.
Do not interview here
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 4, 2018
Most unprofessional place I have interviewed with in my life. This place is a total scam and a waste of your time. Do NOT give this place the time of day. The recruiters here think they are god and they will treat you like a nobody even though nobody even knows they exist! This company shouldn't even be in business! Do yourself a favor and find something else. You have been warned...
Pros
There arent any
Cons
Complete waste if time
Workplace atmosphere and culture
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 20, 2018
Constant loud music playing in the background, also very repetitive. The culture is very cliquey in certain divisions. The owners are fantastic, however the directors are not mature enough and have pushed great employees away. Prolink does an excellent job and promoting from within, so the potential of upward movement is favorable.
Distasteful
Phlebotomist Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 3, 2018
Favoritism. No support from your “handler”, aka liaison. Treated like peons by employer and wasn’t supported or advocated for by the agency. Dissatisfied and disappointed.
Ecellent Travel Company
Cardiac Medical Surgical Nurse and ICU Step (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHJanuary 12, 2018
I had great interaction with placement recruiters. Even when they changed I always have someone to reach out to that would respond quickly. Very professional company. I never had a problem with follow through.
Pros
excellent communication from recruiters
Competative
Recruiter Local (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 7, 2017
I could not control the contractors but It affected my progress. The managers had very vague process guidlines that changed each week. There was always blame of the recruiter for the contractor actions. It was unfair judgement of the next candidates.
Pros
fun culture
Cons
too much negativity
Great company
LPN (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 30, 2017
Highly recommended. This is a staffing company that finds you exactly what you are looking for. They match your hours. Pay is based on experience. Friendly staff.
Fast and easy Process
Customer Service Specialist - Call Center (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 26, 2017
Great People, I called scheduled and interview and was able to be seen the next day. My rep went over all details about the company and what it is they do. she was able to hook me up with an employer quick and fast.
agency
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 10, 2017
It is hard to rate this job. As it was a agency/temporary job. However they did a great job on finding a job and position I was very interested in. The worst part was having to keep track of your hours on paper and get those to the agency to get paid.
it was a good place
CMA (Current Employee) –  Independence, KYSeptember 7, 2017
Over all Prolink HealthCare was wonderful place to work for! I was a CMA at GE Family Wellness. They found me a job within 3 days! I was very pleased with how fast the process was.
Great Environment, Fast Paced and Fun
Travel Nurse Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 4, 2017
Working at ProLink is definitely not for everyone, but the company itself is great. They offer you all the tools you need to succeed and go out of their way to make sure you are properly trained and able to get what you want out of a career. The work life balance is not present, and in most cases you are required to work at least 50 hours to make it to the top. I'd recommend it to anyone willing to work those hours because the culture is great and the people are very supportive.
Pros
Great environment, friendly people, training courses at your fingertips
Cons
No work life balance, very metrics driven
Good Company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 24, 2017
I enjoyed working for Prolink Healthcare. They give their employees all the necessary tools to succeed. Great group of people and focused leadership
Pros
Culture, advancement opportunity, training programs, leadership accessability, community involvement
Cons
work/life ratio
Stressful and poor management
Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 11, 2017
ProLink was one of the most stressful jobs/times in my life. Management was constantly down your throat. Work/life balance was non-existent. Pressured to stay past core business hours to get the job done.
Pros
Music and young culture
Cons
Work/life balance, management, stressful, time-consuming
You can make some good money but management is awful to work with.
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 10, 2017
Recruiters change frequently you never seem to keep one for long. Always changing contract terms after first contract never in the positive way either seemed to lose money every contract. Insurance is crazy high and is awful for the high price you pay. Wouldn't suggest them for long term travel contracts..better money with other companies for sure.
Pros
Flexability of working with diffrent companies
Cons
Lose Money after 1st contract
short assignment
Physical Therapist home health PRN (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 8, 2017
was a temporary assignment and didn't last long, while I was there the pace was fine but was PRN, pay rate was fine for my profession, only downside was the administration seemed a little disorganized and required emergency re-arrangement of my schedule
Pros
appropriate pace
Cons
changes to work day "on the fly"
Great communication
LPN/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 4, 2017
I love that I can get my questions answered right away when it comes to work related issues with the company. I feel confident that I will not be out of work long before receiving a new assignment.
Great recruiting company
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHMarch 20, 2017
My ProLink's recruiter did a great job matching my job description with Mercy Health for a medical billing position. She dd a marvelous job ensuring a job match.
Horrible Company
Front Desk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 29, 2017
I worked for them and was hired on with the Company that I worked for. I left that Company for good reason. When I called Prolink for another job, they gave me the cold shoulder. They are unprofessional. Plus out of 10 temp to hire employees they sent to said company, I was the only one that lasted long enough to be hired on and you would think that with this, they would help me out in future positions. They are very judgemental!! Don't work for them.
Pros
Cons
Lots

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prolink Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about