ProLink Staffing
77Above average

ProLink Staffing Employee Reviews

United States118 reviews
Average overall
Friendly staff, plenty of work, lower pay, stressful work environments. As you accept assignments from Prolink understand that you are usually going to work in a place that is poorly staffed with a heavy patient load with little orientation if any. So your nursing skills and judgment must be super strong to be successful.
Two faced
Not so much pro link but where they placed me the girl at prolink was my best friend until she had to fire me with no justification. I never called out. Never was late. Never gossiped. Company said all’s they really wanted was someone with attendance. Which I had. It’s all such bullsh&t if they like you they’ll keep you period women are horrible people yes I’m one of them but I’m fair. This will never change
No complaints. Prolink Health Care is the very first and only company that accompanied me to the facility on my first day going to the job
Prolink Health Care is an awesome company. I've never had absolutely any problems with my paycheck and they are available for any concerns that I may have. I'm in full control of my schedule and they will work with you. I'm happy to be a part of this company.
Great work environment
The position allowed me to use my interpersonal and analytical skills.
Excellent management.

Information provided about position always needed clarity.

Must be able to learn on your own because the training was inadequate.

Great company lunches.
Young, up-and coming company
Great place to work. This is a younger company, which I personally love because they are very innovative with technology and can keep up with the tech-savy world we live in now. Everyone genuinely seems very happy working here and I can't say enough great things about the management.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Not terrible but not amazing
Prolink is a fine place to work. Not the best. A lot of hypocrisy from management. There are advancement opportunities. The work is hard, the pay is not great for it. You can find some decent people to connect with through the company. A lot of turnover. Improvement could be made in a lot of areas but it is not the worst job I have ever had.
Great company
Great company to work for. So happy I chose ProLink. Recruiter was very helpful and made herself available whenever I needed any help or had any questions.
Left Wanting
There was a great deal left to be desired from this company. A lot of the problems experienced are due to the youth of the organization and these things can (and hopefully will) become better overtime. A large portion of the management population has no previous leadership/management experience, and haven't been trained to make up for the gap in knowledge. The high consistent turonver is reflective of the previously mentioned issue. The atmosphere is pretty loose and relaxed the majority of the time. There are noticeable inconsistencies in who is chosen for promotions and leadership roles.
team environment, work hard, play hard
work hard play hard, you will get rewarded if you put the dedication and time in. dedication for growth and feedback. Open door policy. Team atmosphere
Good pay, management & variety of nursing jobs
ProLink is a staffing agency that offers good flexibility with locations & hours to staff you somewhere that works for you. Every hospital in my area is short staffed and using agency RN’s through ProLink so you can basically pick which hospital & type of floor you want to work for as long as you have the appropriate experience from med-surg to ER to ICU. They pay more for ER, ICU, critical care and LTACH positions. You can also make more money if you travel, say from the Youngstown area to Cleveland, Pittsburgh or Columbus. I sign 13 week contracts at a time (not sure if they have different lengths). Management/ Recruiters are extremely helpful and friendly!! ProLink offers medical, dental, vision insurance. The negative aspect is you’re not guaranteed a position once your contract is expired so there’s no job security but I haven’t had a problem not having contracts renewed. The hospital I’m contracted with is allowed to cancel one shift every two weeks if they’re over staffed and I do get canceled about once a month. Overtime is allowed when available on your assigned unit/floor for time and a half pay for hours >40/week. Another BIG negative is there is no paid time off so if you report off sick, have a shift canceled or take vacation time it is unpaid.
Staffing Agency
ProLink does a great job with hiring process. They place you with a job that meets your experience with a client. ProLink does a great job following up!
I had a great experience with them
The recruiting were was great despite the fact that they failed to find me an assignment after the one in Indiana ended. I took a month break and when I came back, they didn’t have anything available
I love my exsperience at Prolink Staffing I am lert feeling as if I can turn To Prolink Staffing with any issue that would arise care of as a traveler
One of my personal up lifts with Prolink Staffing is I keep my medical up to 30 days ffter last assignment...But i truly love how Im looked after with this company. My recruiter answers my questions in a timely matter. When Iext him i get a reply almost immediately. He has guided me on many occasions on technical down falls. He is patient and fast to offer encouragement.
Pros
Im family...or at least made to feel as if I amam
Cons
Not enough job opportunities close to homeme
Employee expectations were up front. You knew what you were suposed to do.
Straight forward on employee expectations. Benefits were really lacking. Expensive and did not cover very much.
It was good that recruiter keeps in contact even after assignment is complete. (I was hired on at company after my contract was up.)
Contract Company
Typical home health company. Travel within the Cincinnati area doing evaluations and treating patients. PT typically only do evaluations and the PTA perform treatments. Mileage is reimbursed. You have the freedom of not being in a facility
Contract/Travel Assignment
They do not have your back. Horrible experience. Unsafe location/facility with lazy culture and a know nothing dr that nearly killed a patient. Tried desperately for 3 weeks to get out of it. They did NOTHING to help. I finally walked out after being bullied by a fellow travel nurse and having my assignment changed 3 times in the first hour of my shift by an inept charge nurse.
Pros
It was a job
Cons
Unsafe assignment location/facility
good
Easy to get scheduled and to contact contractor about other needs. Friendly environment
Management haven't met

Workplace was fine

nothing was hard about the job
Na
Required a lot of tests and paperwork before able to start job. The job I was contracted at was the most interesting experience I ever had, diverse culture, the majority very unprofessional. Was told before my contract ended I'd be submitted in advance for next job. Instead, was informed when my contract ended and kept on recruiter to get me submitted for next job and played email tag about 3 weeks before finally I just moved on to another company bc emails don't pay the bills.
Great Place to Work
Prolink has been a Godsend to me. I love the people I have had to work with and would tell anyone that they should try travel nursing whether it be local travel or long distance with this company.
Medical billing at five rivers
A terrible place to work. Prolink sold me on this company and then refused to help when I had issues with their training, etc. I would never, ever recommend either of these two places to work. I left a full time position for the prolink contract and right at 90 days I was let go. "I didn't fit in their company". I don't think they were ever going to hire anybody. They wanted someone to work for 90 days. They provided basically no training. None. Also because I was interviewed at a coffee shop I was never told about their health insurance, etc.
Bait and Switch
Specifically told that outpatient positions are for LPNs, not RNs. Agreed to work for Prolink on the offer of an outpatient position, then given only inpatient assignments. Agency pay was less than facility employee pay.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProLink Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.