ProLink Staffing logo
Happiness rating is 69 out of 100Average

ProLink Staffing Employee Reviews

Young, up-and coming company

Featured review

ProLink Staffing selected this as a representative review
Great place to work. This is a younger company, which I personally love because they are very innovative with technology and can keep up with the tech-savy world we live in now. Everyone genuinely seems very happy working here and I can't say enough great things about the management.

Ok

Pay is fair. They contract with some great facilities and some not so great. They address issues in a fair amount of time. Looking for other contracts but I am also considering to stay for another with prolink

My first nurse travel job

This was an awesome work experience. I was able to use many of my nursing skills and learn new ones. I only wish that my recruiter was more helpful.

Very Fast Paced

Fast pace but well balanced learn alot everyday and try to help resolve all around issues for time keeping billing and sales. Alot of close contact with clients.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

extremely busy all the time

No security

Horrible communication, they lie and say your going to be hired with a company only to tell the last people they're going to be laid off basically the day of. Just leaves u feeling used lied to and spit out with a good luck! 👋🏻

Pros

Paid weekly

Cons

Short breaks

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Always hours available

Not a bad place to work. They only downside is the rate of pay. Compared to other agencies in the area they paid the least. However, if you are looking for guaranteed hours, prolink has you covered.

Not a good company for nurses

This company doesn't appreciate their nurses who they send on assignments. Poor communication and bad at paying you what is owed. They do not advocate fair situations for the nurses who work for them

Pros

Nothing at this point

Cons

Bad communication, not paying you properly

Worst Job I Have Ever Had

I felt like I was treated like a child everyday. No work life balance, expectation to work 70+ hour weeks and told to manipulate my time card to avoid being paid overtime

Pros

Leaving

Recruiters

I began with one recruiter, friendly, professional, helpful. He was let go for not making quota. Nurses are not widgets, a good recruiter seeks to make the temp RN feel appreciated and cared for. My relationship with the company went downhill rapidly.

Working from home

It’s been the best for me. I love it. They work with you. They have projects that you can work on but sometimes lack direction. Sometimes you are left alone to figure it out on your own until you reach out

Pros

My manager

Cons

Not enough room for growth for what I want

Prolink Healthcare

I enjoy working for Prolink. They have very good competitive wages. Benefits are average. My recruiter is great! She checks on me at least weekly. I have worked 4 contracts on the past year and each facility has been good places to travel and work.

Pros

Retention Bonus every assignment

Cons

4 day work week

Bottom of the barrel Travel Agency

This agency makes contracts with hospitals in order to make all of the money then serves the nurses the short end of the stick. Hours are not guaranteed, floating required even if not your specialty and fine for canceling contract. However, the agency constantly cancels nurses and they don't offer help for new job, no monetary help for deposits paid on housing and stuck with car rentals. It's not worth the money and time wasted. Not to mention, they don't cover certifications or offer CEU's. SO MANY OTHER AGENCIES THAT TAKE CARE OF THEIR NURSES, RUN AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

Cons

Canceled contracts, hours are NOT guaranteed, loss of wages

Stepping Stone

This is a job fit for those who have that work 24/7 mindset. Definitely can make good money on the healthcare side. Be ready for the expectation of nonstop emails and communication since transitioning to wfh. Like most production based companies, there is no work life balance.

Pros

Commission, remote work, benefits, Pto

Cons

Non stop work, unsupportive management

Very misleading leadership

My relatives are Doctors and Nurses and were shocked by the companies disorganization and lack of leadership. I was hired and was given 3 different job titles in 3 days with training with figure it out training. Like I said the Dr. in my family was very glad of the experience they witnessed first hand and will make sure no one they know applies for jobs.

Cons

no leadership or training.

Great coworkers, suspect management and practices.

I spent approximately a year at prolink recruiting on various healthcare positions. They have a fairly good training program and if you’re lucky you will get a great manager that will be in your corner. Metrics as far as calls go are fairly easy to hit, however placing candidates for jobs and sourcing in new candidates is very difficult. You are cold calling people who get called from dozens of others recruiters many of them having a bad taste in their mouth about prolink. I would have stayed here longer but less then 20% of the recruiters made any commission while i was there and the commission they did receive was negligible.

Pros

Great team environment, young coworkers

Cons

Bad benefits, poor opportunity for commission

Productive and interesting

You meet you quota every day no matter what. Everyone they hire has a great work ethic. Great leadership and great people skills. All while continuing to be professional.

Consistent interest in me as a person and a nurse.

Great people to work for. Very effective in finding a good fit for my skills and for me. My transition between contracts was always a smooth process with few hoops to jump through.

Poor communication

This agency will beg for your service especially during this pandemic. But once you’re onboard you are treated like a 2nd class citizen. Poor communication, you don’t know what’s going on in terms of the assignment

Okay job

I think the job Definitely needs to pay more but it’s a Good starter job for those who have open availability and also has good work ethic.Hey I would recommend this job.

Two faced

Not so much pro link but where they placed me the girl at prolink was my best friend until she had to fire me with no justification. I never called out. Never was late. Never gossiped. Company said all’s they really wanted was someone with attendance. Which I had. It’s all such bullsh&t if they like you they’ll keep you period women are horrible people yes I’m one of them but I’m fair. This will never change

Average overall

Friendly staff, plenty of work, lower pay, stressful work environments. As you accept assignments from Prolink understand that you are usually going to work in a place that is poorly staffed with a heavy patient load with little orientation if any. So your nursing skills and judgment must be super strong to be successful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProLink Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ProLink Staffing with