Prologis Employee Reviews

Entry Level Job
Risk Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 27, 2018
I began my career in 2008 and shortly after being hired, 30+% of the workforce was reduced due to economic challenges. However, it was a good first job out of college but the role was limited and growth in the company was non-existent during my tenure.
Pros
Got my foot into the real estate door
Cons
no room for advancement in the position I held.
Accounts Payable Processor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 11, 2018
Overall positive environment. Lots of great benefits and people, and in a very nice part of Downtown Denver. Many opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
Pros
Location, flexibility
Cons
Micromanaging, commute
Good people to work with.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 4, 2018
Prologis has a good culture and good people to work with who are very helpful and do believe in teamwork. The hours were standard with not too much flexibility, but that probably depended on what group you were working in. Management was Ok, and HR had a very good open-door policy to listen an understand your concerns.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Too stressful.
Summer Associate - Investments and Client Strategy (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYOctober 30, 2017
I enjoyed my time at the company. But different departments function differently. The acquisitions and leasing teams are the best in the industry. If you get a position there, take it
Productive and fun place to work
Property Accountant II (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 1, 2017
This is a great company to work with. Great work life balance, with great benefits. Fast paced, but very rewarding atmosphere. Great environment to learn and grow in your current field.
Great Place to work
MARKET REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Inland Empire, CASeptember 10, 2017
I had a great experience although my direct report was exceptional. I would work there again. I really enjoyed it. Great environment. The job was awesome.
great company
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 5, 2017
need to be experienced, communicate is important. excellent company. busy fast paced office. Lots to learn about the industrial industry. a competitive place to work. Development, marketing and property managerment departments.
Business Intelligence Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 1, 2017
Good downtown location at new office. Good company, overall but hard to progress in certain areas. Good compensation package and bonus capabilities. Plenty of Company events !
great people
facilities (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO 80239June 7, 2017
I love the job but i am looking to learn more in my field . I have learned a great deal and had many opportunities to advance my education and work life balance was great.
Good company with community interest
Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 20, 2017
This is a challenging workplace but no lack of opportunities. Depending on who you work for can be a great experience but beware they work you to burn out.
No review
Sr Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 13, 2017
Not relevant to what I am looking for but a good company with benefits and pay I am not looking to leave this job only to obtain part time work to help with some bills
A highly productive and friendly place to work
Helpdesk Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 25, 2017
Work was always exceptionally busy with some opportunities for overtime. Management and staff worked well together and even had opportunities to have some fun together, such as with team-building events. Every member seemed to care about the work they were responsible for and would go out of their way to lend a helping hand when needed or requested.

The only negative thing I can recall is that some technology decisions were made, and paid for, without seeking consultation and buy-in from the administrators, analysts, and technicians who would be supporting the technologies. Integration with existing systems did not seem to be taken into consideration before purchasing decisions were made; compatibility with existing systems was at issue.
Pros
Good benefits, friendly and cooperative work environment, longer term employees with lots of experience, many consultants, management seems to care about their employees and consultants
Cons
Top heavy, there is an abundance of middle management, advancement varies by department, bad behavior by a few individuals in middle management was tolerated, work/life balance is challenging to manage, could be more open to flexible work hours and telecommuting opportunities
Hard to Advance, Only if your Supervisor leaves
Administrative Assistant/Property Management (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 22, 2017
My day at work was very routine by entering accounts payables, reviewing accounts receivables, taking in work orders for the vendors and the maintenance man. Assist the Property Manager at all times.

The hardest part of my job was the redundancy. Not very exciting.

The most enjoyable part of my job was that I got along very well with my immediate supervisor.
Pros
We were able to give back to the community through Habitat for Humanity, Volunteering at the Local Zoo
Cons
Salary and benefits did not match the work load, Hard to Advance
industrial Real Estate
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  ILJanuary 31, 2017
one of the best employers I ever worker for.
great work environment
valued as an employee
benefits
sick days
vacation time
Pros
great work environment
Good Company
Graphic Designer Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 26, 2017
Ask around for opinions from employees, past and present, in order to get a true sense of the company culture. It may be a great fit for you.
Great people, bad management
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE PROCESSOR (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 15, 2017
It's is always great to work with great people, but very unfortunate when your hard work is not awarded. Management could consider current employees for advancement.
Pros
Great PTO
Cons
Limited room for advancement
Highly confidential
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 12, 2016
High profile government tenants which requires extreme confidentiality and trust. Dependability and trust not only within the staff but also with vendors and contractors.
Pros
Safe
Cons
must always double check to protect confidentiality
Good paid time off
Accounting Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 24, 2016
Good paid time off and had free sodas. Company is moving downtown which I am not happy about. Current location has a lunchroom Had accounting retreats every other year.
Pros
Time off
Good company that treats associates well.
Vice President, Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 7, 2016
Prologis is a good company that treats their associates well. The company has good civic awareness and regularly contributes time and resources to local charities.
Great place to start your career
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 13, 2016
Great location, with awesome views to the mountains and accessible to the airport. Great people to work with, and ability to learn about commercial real estate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prologis. Our community is ready to answer.