ProLogistix Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,007 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
At ProLogistix, we want you to enjoy your whole life, not just your work life.
Join our team and get access to thousands of jobs, free training, and the freedom to choose. Decide when and where you want to work, and what skills you want to learn. All made possible by being part of EmployBridge, the largest commercial staffing firm in the U.S., specializing in warehouse jobs from forklift operators and order selectors to warehouse leads and supervisors.
If you’re ready to start enjoying your best work life, join us today!
You’re seeing all 370 jobs at ProLogistix because we can’t find any available jobs at ProLogistix close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 9.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Production & Manufacturing
Managers weren’t so good, but there is a lot opportunity for work, the pay is usually pretty good for the amount of work you will be doing, if you want to work they hire instantly.
Everyone from the from of the building to the back was very respectful and helpful, my experience so far is amazing, thank you lady's and gentlemen in the fairdale location.
The pay is very low, but if you are looking for temporary work then they will help you find an assignment. There isn't much room for growth due to being a temp and easily replaceable.
Management and higher-ups here don't give two cr**s about you or anyone else but themselves. The work load can be ridiculously heavy or stupid slow. And when it's stupid slow they get mad at you for standing there not doing anything because you physically can't. Then they don't ever offer VTO until you have to sweep the entire warehouse for 6 hours.
Micromanagement was key. Different atmosphere than described in interview. Wish there was better understanding of different selling styles and too many meetings
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 600 questions about working at ProLogistix. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from ProLogistix employees.
Insights from 550 Indeed users who have interviewed with ProLogistix within the last 5 years.
If I had prior warehouse experience
They asked about my experience and my skills and what would i be comfortable doing & how would i be a great fit for the company.
Basic interview questions, nothing different than I can remember
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at ProLogistix?Published on May 24, 2021