ProLogistix Employee Reviews

Found 1,187 reviews matching the search See all 1,188 reviews
Used to be great, now i cant wait to leave
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 20, 2019
Horrible company. Regional management has no idea what they are doing. They dont listen to the people who are on the front lines. there is also MUCH misunderstanding between corporate and branches.

i have never seen such a dysfunctional company in my entire career. one min corporate is saying we need 30 interviews a day, then the next, they blame you for those interviews because we arent making enough money.

Also, bonuses and compensation are 100% up to the manager. 2 people were recently hired in our office, both with the same qualifications. one was hired at 10k more simply because she was the managers friend.

its hard enough to find a decent wage, let alone working for a company that is completely unfair with hiring and compensation. not worth the time or the stress.
Pros
great PTO
Cons
never able to use said PTO.
Enjoyable Work Place
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  Sheridan, FLJanuary 18, 2019
Enjoyable work place.
Managment could do better with thier attitudes.
Multicutural
Friendly environment
Busy at times
A hour lunches
Training is long but worth it
Great Money
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJanuary 15, 2019
I greatly enjoyed the USPS Postal project. I learned so much. The training and the management was together. It had its days of unorganization, but mainly was always together. I worked it from start to finish and look forward to next year.
Pros
No pressure work environment, plenty of overtime
Cons
Short breaks, 30 min lunch
They want you to work for free
Target Team Member (Former Employee) –  Midway GaJanuary 13, 2019
They don't want to pay they try to say your not on the schedule and when I you show you was they fired me said the job was done they can find me something else I just wanted them to pay me what they owe .
Fun
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 11, 2019
This job was very fun. I got to pick and pack makeup, which I love. Everyone was so friendly and funny. Every morning I would walk in and everyone had a smile on their face.
Good Experience
Various Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 5, 2019
They have some good assignments. You have to be ready take them as they come in. The pay could be improved. Try to get assignments out of your comfort zone.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Pay is low
Decent place to quickly find a job
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJanuary 3, 2019
Whenever I needed to look for a job, ProLogistix would easily be in my mind as the first place to look. My only job there was found very fast, and was in a preferable area.
It's a temporary agency, and not one of the best ones.
Order Picker Operator (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJanuary 3, 2019
One star is being too generous since they currently completely ignore me, even for positions that I am more than qualified for.

From the temporary assignments I did work for them, my assessment is that this place doesn't care about their employees at all. They may seem nice at first but they only care about their bottom line at the end of the day. Be aware: They will always side with the company paying them over their employees.

Their newest recruiter is also a complete idiot. She lost my forklift badge, and then after a long and stressful conversation with her she asked me to send her pictures of my old badge. I did this and she never got back to me. And now they won't respond to any of my applications. They are truly the worst temporary agency I have ever worked for.
Pros
They have a roof.
Good temp comp
DHL/Bayer (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJanuary 2, 2019
Its a great company to work for go apply they have great clients. Make sure you go dressed to impress present a resume and you will have a job within a two week time period
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Lathrop, CAJanuary 2, 2019
They do try to keep you employed. The management was there at the warehouse so if there was a problem I could speak with the staffing agency's manager.
i liked my job
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 1, 2019
this job was through a temp service I enjoyed it the work was a great experience and i enjoyed the people i worked with very much my job was a very good one
Pros
working hard
Cons
getting laid off
Like the company
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 30, 2018
Easy going real good company they are real fair on working wit ppl they understand things happen as long as u call and let them know what is goin on with ur work they will listen and put there selfs in ur shoes to understand better
Pros
Long lunch
Cons
Short brakes
Temp Job
Freight Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GADecember 29, 2018
my experience here was very short in helping me to gather experience operational process where in which i operated fork lift , removing stock , management was on high production level .
Pros
location
Cons
low salary
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 25, 2018
I liked working for Prologistix. I learned how to clean up different buildings after the construction workers get finished working. I love the people i was working with also.
Bad management/ never paid
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Mira Loma, CADecember 19, 2018
This company makes mistakes due to the lack of management and communication between the company and the accounts they receive (Open job position) that ultimately falls upon the employee causing negative repercussions for them. Not trusting. Not loyal.
THEY DO DABBLE WITH EMPLOYEE CHECKS.
Pros
a jobs a job
Cons
very unreliable and shady
Okay
Line worker (Current Employee) –  Granite City, ILDecember 19, 2018
Typical ware house environment. Fast-paced and line-leaders pushing people to get things done. Understand, some are very favorite to there friends and clientele
Very helpful staff and good job choices
Temp (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVDecember 18, 2018
They help you get a job very quickly and good paying jobs as well. They are very helpful and work with all their employees to suit their needs when it comes to employment.
Do not come to company
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 17, 2018
This company don't help you find a job I went in to get a job but i got no called back when I do call them for a job they always say call back next week but they have a ad up saying they need people to work I don't get it
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No jobs
good temp job
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVDecember 16, 2018
good temperate job
i leared a lot of new things to use in other job settings
I worked 8 to 12 hr days
management was cool
nothing over crazy .........
i was paid on time.....
Prologistics were you get valuable training
Forklift/Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 14, 2018
Over all prologistic was s good compamy to work for. The down side was little overtime. And pay was below average.with pay days every two weeks and temporary assignments
But prologistic would fine you work steady after every assignment over all prplogistics was a fun place to work were you can gain training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProLogistix. Our community is ready to answer.