ProLogistix Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,141 reviews
The right people to get you the right job
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Carson City, NVNovember 12, 2018
Always a smiling place with great enthusiasm and ability to get people working. I enjoyed every minute working with them and their clients. Never a dull moment too
Job is okay
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GANovember 11, 2018
Working there has bern an experience. I met some great people on my shift but they aren't at all organized as they should be. I don't get how they continue to hire people when they're sending people home sometimes.
Fire Fighter
Sr. Site Performance Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDNovember 9, 2018
There is no typical day in the life of staffing management. I spearheaded a $3 Million (day labor) account. This was a 24 hour 5+ days a week service. My budget called for a manager and leads on each shift, and an admin on day shift. Months prior to my resignation, I was the only manager without an admin. I would arrive at work between the hours of 6am - 8am(depending on the workload of the previous day) and leave between the hours of 3pm - 5pm(depending on the workload for the next day). I would log in at 9:50pm and call my night lead to ensure that all of our numbers have been met. If not, the I would calls employees to see why they were not at work on time, or try to call in available employees to take there place. I was always on call 24 hours a day. It was similar to the life of a firefighter. No matter the nature of the call/situation, you had to always be available and ready to put out a fire no matter how big or how small. The staffing range of employees on any given day could range from 0 employees - 150 employees overnight. Imagine, if the client had any issue with any of my employees ( production, attitude, attendance, dress code, etc.) I would receive a phone call no matter the time or day. The vision that the company has is a great vision for a standard on-site operation. This company is not equipped to handle a day by day operation.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Broken Promises
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaNovember 7, 2018
I could only think to use Prologistix as a starting point and can't really say much beyond that. It's a temp agency. Nothing really important to say about it.
Great Job
INVENTORY CLERK (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSNovember 2, 2018
I’ve worked at Prologistixs during the peak season for almost 8 years and I have no complaints.I do wish that they provided the sick and paid off leave for employees that returned yearly during peak season because it be hard to find work when the season is over and you come back every year and start out as new basically
Production type of work.
Inserter (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 1, 2018
This job was a 12 hours shift.It very hot,and cold in the winter.I learn how to insert papers into the machine.Management was great.If you can't be on your feets for 12 hours,this is not the place for you.I really love working for the company.
Pros
Free ice pops
Cons
Break on time
Temp agency
Picker/Assembly (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAOctober 31, 2018
Worked threw this temporary agency for a company called REI. Searching the warehouse picking orders using a RF wrist scanner rolling cart with plastic buckets for online shoppers.
factoria
Operador de carretilla elevadora (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 31, 2018
fuerte, trabajar en el forklift, produccion, comodo
Pros
paga
Cons
horas
I attended one day of orientation
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYOctober 31, 2018
I attended one day of orientation for the shepherdsville plant. We were taken on a walk through of the factory, nothing really going on, it was so dead. There were conveyors but nothing coming down the conveyors yet there were about 15 temp employees in my class. I’m looking for something more stable... and to boot they never paid me for my orientation day. Oh by the way orientation was going to last about 2 weeks reading about nonsense. I need something more stable and permanent...no thanks Prologistix😟 thanks for wasting my time...
Pros
Cons
Found better opportunities
Ok
Warehouseman/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 30, 2018
Ok company to work for one thing for sure they keep you working.temp agency so you will sent to many different facilities until you find your fit. Most it takes is a 3 or 4 places.
Cons
had fun while i was there
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 26, 2018
productive, fun, worked 3-12's I learned to clear conveyers restock the shelves, how to repack orders, unload trucks and label the products learned how to read a counter
Cons
poor management
Excellent place to work
Shipping & Receiving / Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCOctober 23, 2018
Forklift driver loading and unloading products. Pay attention to detail while doing your work. Very good. Very diverse. Dealing with unexpected issues. Knowing you did your job to the best of your ability.
Benefits
fast paced environment and nonstop work.
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAOctober 22, 2018
Get to work clock in and get on the task at hand on what are my duties of the day what trucks to load and unload and what the paper work say to do.. or what the orders say very helping environment if you don't get something or how it works you will get help and its back to work you go.
Pros
a bit stressful art times
Cons
shorts breaks and long breaks
productive and fun environment
Packer (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MD 20770October 21, 2018
They keep score of your productivity to make sure you're reaching your numbers for that shift. I always gave 110% and was recognized for my efforts. They don't allow socializing during work hours and depending on which department you're in it could be very fast pace, but if you're not a slacker then you shouldn't be worried about working hard.
Pros
You get recognition for your hard work and breaks are reasonable
Cons
You have to call everyday to see if you're working the next day
Temporary agency
Machine Operator/Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 20, 2018
The job duties vary depending on where you are placed. Some of the positions, when you're first building your reputation with them, aren't the best. After a trial period with the company, if you've shown your a hard worker, will become better and possibly put you into a permanent position.
Nice management
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAOctober 18, 2018
Must be on time. Must be able to stand for long periods of time. The management is cool as long as you’re doing you’re work correctly, if not then they will gladly come and assist you. I would recommend working here. As long as you drive or live close to Lithia Springs.
Pros
One paid break
Cons
Breaks too short
advancement
maintinece (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCOctober 18, 2018
there WAS NO ADVANCEMENT . they said they was going to find another project for me to do then let me go . they did not keep there word as far as hiring me on .
was a long time ago
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 16, 2018
i honestly don't recall much about this job it was long time ago but from what i remember it was far not a good pay we had no managers it was a total mess
Temp
Temp worker (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 16, 2018
Driver helper position mostly just sit in the passenger seat until we arrive at the delivery location.
I leaned a lot about installing washers and dryers and dishwashers. Was a temp job to pay bills until i found better work
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
unreliable schedule
Loved everything
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 15, 2018
Hired on by Prologistix, but worked at UPS Innovations. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED LOVED this job, and I still HATE the fact that we moved out of state or I would still be working there, either still with Prologistix or as a UPS employee. Highly recommended!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProLogistix. Our community is ready to answer.