ProLogistix

United States1,677 reviews

Found 1,677 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,683 reviews

ProLogistix insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Overall, good place to work.

It was a great run however, corporate should be more involved with daily operations as things to be missed and missed led. The previous manager was only there for herself.

Stressful workplace

Never showed me how to do my job properly with no training second week in expectation of me to load two trucks by myself. So if I was you don’t do it.

Pros

Don’t have any

Cons

poor management

Terrible workplace. The people are very one sided and show favoritism to those who been there long.

The management staff is terrible. No communication until u do something wrong. Terrible training and when you voice ur opinion then they want to reprimand you because u are not doing things their way. Company expects tons fromYou without giving up the tools to achieve what they are asking for. I would never recommend anyone to work here!

They are good as long as you don’t get sick, need a personal day, or need to be paid on time.

I would say at the beginning very helpful the jobs they would send you to they would check in and see how it was working out. However, towards the end the contracts they took and would send people to were horrible.

Lines were hard work but management wasn't half bad. Good job with low pay

Easy job, hard labor. As a temp you don't even have to show up more than once a week so if you're sick or unable do not stress. Breaks are vwry few and far between. They actually promote fairly fast based off of work ability and ethic. Benefits aren't great but you get 3 days off a week typically.

Pros

3 days off a week and quick advancement.

Cons

Short breaks and hard labor.

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Oh no… nononono

You do get hours and decent pay, once temp assignment is over you’re left to the dust trying to find another position. There’s a lot that could be imported on. Management communication is non existent. There’s Zero PTO and benefits. Each assignment has different Hire-In requirements so you may never get a full time job. Not reliable at all.

Pros

Get into jobs easily, decent pay

Cons

No PTO or Benefits, No Stability

Eh

The job itself is good if you like working in a warehouse and in a fast pace environment while working with your hands and every other park of your body. It's a good workout. The pay is also good for people wanting to make good money BUT BE AWARE that most of their positions are TEMPORARY meaning they can just up and tell you that your assignment is ending and that's that. I don't recommend getting a temporary job unless you desperately need to. Also while working at a temporary job I would be actively looking and applying to other DIRECT HIRE jobs. I worked there for about 3 weeks and they told me that I'm let go because my assignment is ending when I was told that there were months of work for me to do. All in all.... STAY AWAY.

Pros

Money

Cons

Temporary job, can and will let you go for no reason

Temp agency

The company as a whole is great. It’s the individual that fouls most things. I’ve been with three different branches in two different states for close to months.

Pros

Willing to wok with individuals

Cons

Temp agency

December 6, 2021
Thanks so much for the review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search.

Great work and great pay

They are a great place to work for not many clients though. And if you turn down a job they will not call you back for any other jobs at all . Good luck.

December 6, 2021
Thanks for the candid feedback, we will pass it along to the local branch team. Unfortunately, our client's needs can change and assignments and schedules of our associates can be affected. It's always our goal to get associates back on new assignments as quickly as possible.

N/a

This place is great. It’s a very peaceful environment to work in. I can’t wait to tell more people about it. They even offer referral bonus. I’m waiting on mine now. I’ve referred many people

December 6, 2021
Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and could help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us! If you haven't already be sure and download our new associate mobile app to help you manage your assignment and payroll details.

Paid weekly

Good place overall I like how nice the people are and I enjoyed the fact they treat you with dignity and respect. They make sure you are set up for success

Pros

People

Cons

Not enough pay

December 6, 2021
Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

False information

They do not offer part time do not apply to this position if you’re looking for part-time work it’s misleading and false advertisement. They want you to be available for work 40 hours a week and overtime included. There’s no such thing as part time. They just want applicants. Sad huh

Pros

N/a

Cons

Rude and misleading

December 6, 2021
We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with ProLogistix. Please know we do appreciate your feedback.

Great to get into warehouse temp to permanent, not so great management

I didn't enjoy most of the assignments here, but they paid decently, and weekly at that. I had an issue where I called and emailed a doctors note to my supervisor at the agency which stated I will be out of work for a week due to a medical issue. They never forwarded the note to my assignment and I was terminated. They never took responsibility for the issue as well, and could not find me work to replace the job I actually cared for. I eventually went back a few years later as I needed something fast and they did get me something decent. The assignment laid us off within two months. Bad personal experience, but may work for you if you need to get on your feet.

Pros

The flexibility to switch assignments if available

Cons

My personal issue with management, only certain warehouse positions

December 6, 2021

It is easy to advance to permanent positions.

I personally had no issues with this company.They were helpful and always eager to help.The onsite rep is always on the floor watching out for his employees.There is always someone within reach with any issues with the agency.

Pros

paid lunch sometimes

December 6, 2021
Thanks for the amazing review and allowing us to assist with your job search!

Fun productive nights

I hate not having stable hours. I wish we were compensated for the hours we are short for the week. Other than that it's is a great environment over in our ups Mail innovations mail room. I absolutely love my job, just need more hours. During the holidays the nights are very very long.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Uncertain amount of hours

December 6, 2021

A pretty good staffibg company.

An exceptional staffing company, they have lots of jobs available and they offer OSHA certified forklift training for all types of powered industrial trucks.

Pros

Good opportunities.

Cons

Long wait time while in the office

Unprofessional - Terrible

Schedule with them. The doors are locked. Call, after 20 mins on hold, can go down again, but can't promise someone will be there for the scheduled appointment. This is the worst business ever.

Pros

Cons

Untrustworthy

December 6, 2021
We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with ProLogistix. Providing excellent customer service is one of our highest priorities. Your feedback is appreciated and we will pass it along to the local branch team.

Unclear about job duties

I did the interview and found a position that seemed like something I could do. It was a Data Entry Desk Clerk. Lady explained what I would be doing. Sounded okay. Went to the job site to train and start, and I learned that though the job was listed as a DESK data entry position, you are required to STAND for every moment of the 10 hour shift. You aren't given a stool/chair. They do not tell applicants that when they explain the position and I am used to DESK jobs being sitting. Because I have a foot that hurts after standing a long time - I had to relinquish the position. I cannot stand for that long. I would have never arrived though had I known that. Usually physical requirements like that are made clear upfront.

Pros

Projected pay rate was okay, they were nice about things

Cons

Physical demands not made clear enough

December 6, 2021
We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with ProLogistix. Please know we do appreciate your feedback and we will pass it along to the local branch team.

Quick placement, no future

ProLogistix got me a decent paying job very quickly. The hiring process was impersonal and made me feel like cattle, but the company where I was placed was pretty good. Paychecks go onto a card that has fees attached and kind of a hassle to withdraw money. I liked the work, but it was clear there was no room to advance. When I inquired about placement more inline with my education, they referred me to a sister company to begin anew because they only have entry level jobs. They were good about responding to voicemails and text messages.

Pros

fast placement

Cons

no room for advancement

November 29, 2021
Thank you for allowing ProLogistix to assist you with your job search. Your feedback is appreciated.

Easy job with advancement

The biggest issue was working for management of Expeditors. Constantly promote ways to get raises or promotions but then use technicalities to not follow through with with paying you. Example: If you learn and get certified on equipment you will get paid more. So you learn and get certified and actively use your certification on a daily basis to benefit the company but get told that you need to prove your abilities 3-4 months before you get considered for that pay increase. Same with promotions. They use you and get you to do the work of a higher position but don't compensate you for it, or they continue to hang the position over you but don't pay you more. They had a bonus incentive of coming to work on time and no absences of an extra dollar per hour up to 40 hours per week. Which is a great pay increase for just coming to work as scheduled but if you get this increase and get certified on equipment they won't give you a raise for both.

Pros

Pretty easy job

Cons

No benefits, expected long hours, promotes pay raises but no follow through

Ehghhh

Pay is good and job is fun but it’s a small office and you have to get along with the people you work with. Can feel like highschool at times which is stressful but other than that I lived the work

November 29, 2021
Thank you for the review. Please know we do appreciate your feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProLogistix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ProLogistix with