ProLogistix Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
good pay ...unpredictable employment
Computer Systems Integration Technician (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 14, 2018
The pay rate is better than most jobs . Unfortunately the "contract to hire" notion is an illusion due to the client letting go of the contractors several months after working for them with out much notice. ProLogistix used to be prompt and communicated to the contracts of potential work...now I'm luck to hear anything for a week unless I keep calling and leave messages.
Pros
good pay, overtime pay
Cons
short breaks, little time to train, uncertain employment
Management sucks, especially if you are white.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  York, PAJuly 13, 2018
They pay 9.50 an hour to get you in and you interview with management about other positions that never come to pass. They are racists and do not care about showing it.
Pros
Cons
People, pay and management
Sleep Number Plant
Sewing Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 10, 2018
I have a felony and was hired...not discriminated at all. The plant is a very nice, air condition plant. All Managers and all employees are nice... and helpful. The plant is very secured with a officer that walks around. I like my job there. I left due to foot surgery. If I could go back to work there I most definitely would.
Pros
paid $12.00 hour
Cons
had to get use to 30 min LUNCH break
productive
Auditor/Scanner (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJuly 10, 2018
learn alot of speed. I learn new and easy was to perform my task basically like a short cut. Learn about diffrent equipment we may have in our home and how it may work.
So/So
Quality Control and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 6, 2018
Prologistix used to be an amazing staffing company until I moved to the east valley and had to deal with one of their recruiters who was very rude and unprofessional. I would rather deal with their west valley personnel.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
No PTO No benefits unless you pay hella out of pocket
Good Management
Temporary Full-Time (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCJuly 6, 2018
Kept us Inform about the job information and safety information.
Very instructional when it comes to quality and safety.
Always helped out employees when it came to safety and always followed safety protocols.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Work Hours
A great place to go if you want for sure work, with great companies.
Picker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 2, 2018
I’m looking to make this my permanent workplace because every time I have an assignment through prologistix it’s dependable and the pay is decent. As long as you go to work you’ll have a job and your manager is always on your side as long as communicate with them.
July 5, 2018

Thanks so much for the great review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us! If you haven't already be sure and download our new associate mobile app to help you manage your assignment and payroll details.

Unorganized & Terrible management & Lots of favortism
Personnel Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 27, 2018
Overall, the concept of ProLogistix is great. However, the people placed in management roles in the Indy market do not fit the culture and respresent the values of the company. SOP’s are not followed, very unorganized, favortism plays a huge part in the office, and the workload is not distributed evenly amongst everyone. And if you complain, nothing is done to solve any issues. The internal turnover rate is also ridiculously high in both offices (which before the merger took place, it was not).
Pros
I no longer work there
July 5, 2018

We’re sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience with the local branch, but we appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback. Please know that we are escalating your concerns to the regional management team for review. We would appreciate your cooperation so that we can fully investigate the concerns you have raised.

July 5, 2018

We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with the local branch. Treating our associates with courtesy, dignity, and respect is one of our highest priority. We are escalating your feedback to the local management team for review.

Terrible choices of work
Operator (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAJune 23, 2018
Only have me 1 option for employment, left me hanging for 3 mos when they told me there was a spot immediately, the pay is low $12.08 before taxes. Management never returns my texts or calls and she's suppose to be my direct line of help. Overall, very disappointed!
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Expensive lunches, short 30 min lunch
July 5, 2018

We appreciate your feedback. Please know that we consider many factors when hiring associates. We strive to hire the most qualified candidates by considering, among other things, the candidate’s work history and skills, results of screening tools, the candidate’s availability, and the needs of our clients. However, communicating with our associates is one of our highest priorities and it looks like we let you down and we'll be forwarding your feedback to the local area management to address.

Easy job but
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAJune 19, 2018
I’ve been work here since February and still do till now ( not for long) it’s an easy going job not much u really need to do but the only reason why I would never recomend this place is management who would come to work for 12 hours and not talk you get in trouble for the most stupidest things and they pick favoritism so yeah easy job but never coming back here again so fake
Pros
Works if your in college
Cons
Poor management
July 5, 2018

Thanks so much for the review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us! If you haven't already be sure and download our new associate mobile app to help you manage your assignment and payroll details.

Get to work
General Team Member (Former Employee) –  Granite City, ILJune 18, 2018
Pretty much just show up and do the same thing every day. Management at some locations could be a pain, but it really wasn't that bad. If I ever move back, I'll probably go there for a starting point.
July 5, 2018

meeting new workers was great
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 17, 2018
Some days people would complain about to many people working and there's not enough hours for everyone to work, other time we are short on people. That's all.

Very Laid Back Job
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLJune 15, 2018
The Job they sent me to was very laid back and easy, the people there where very helpful, The agency worked fast bus was not always consistent on getting you back to back jobs but they where cool people though

Coo place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 11, 2018
Barely have jobs tho but it’s a coo place when they do have jobs the office people are horrible they always have attitudes like I ain’t fill out that application for you to work here !

So thats how you do it
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GA 30253June 9, 2018
We are a Co pack company, we assemble displays, product placement, QA of products, QC of products, set up production line, production line assembly, palletize and wrapping
July 5, 2018

Hot, Pushy Leads and Managers.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 9, 2018
Hot environment, leads are unprofessional, upper management very unprofessional. Heavy work loads everyday, in production. Bending and lifting all day, back breaking and tedious. Been processing me to go full-time for 3 weeks and still I'm a temp. Too many Chiefs and not enough Indians. I"m Great at what I do, they never think it's good enough. The company could be a great place to work, but upper management and new owners made it hectic.
Pros
At least I have a job.
Cons
The Owners
July 5, 2018

generally unpleasant place to work
Truck Unloader/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJune 7, 2018
Management only cared about their production and not the well being of their employees. Could be made to work extra in order to satisfy the managers own needs.

Warehouse
Packer (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJune 7, 2018
Prologistix is a fast paced warehouse that requires you to be a quick learner. The job paid pretty well with plenty of overtime hours both voluntary and mandatory. You start as a temporary associate but once hired on you have plenty of benefits
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Temporary assignments

its a temp service
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAJune 6, 2018
They will help you find a job and also help with any need you may have. The people there are friendly and usually meet you at the job they send you to the first day and will call you after work to see how the day went.
Pros
theyll help you get a job
Cons
its a temp service, hard to get full time, dont know when youll be let go from a job
July 5, 2018

great job with room for advancement
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 5, 2018
I loved this company and the pay but it was not convenient to public transportation and i did not live nearby. You were able to advance quickly and often.