ProLogistix Employee Reviews

Very Laid Back Job
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLJune 15, 2018
The Job they sent me to was very laid back and easy, the people there where very helpful, The agency worked fast bus was not always consistent on getting you back to back jobs but they where cool people though
So thats how you do it
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GA 30253June 9, 2018
We are a Co pack company, we assemble displays, product placement, QA of products, QC of products, set up production line, production line assembly, palletize and wrapping
Hot, Pushy Leads and Managers.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 9, 2018
Hot environment, leads are unprofessional, upper management very unprofessional. Heavy work loads everyday, in production. Bending and lifting all day, back breaking and tedious. Been processing me to go full-time for 3 weeks and still I'm a temp. Too many Chiefs and not enough Indians. I"m Great at what I do, they never think it's good enough. The company could be a great place to work, but upper management and new owners made it hectic.
Pros
At least I have a job.
Cons
The Owners
generally unpleasant place to work
Truck Unloader/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJune 7, 2018
Management only cared about their production and not the well being of their employees. Could be made to work extra in order to satisfy the managers own needs.
Warehouse
Packer (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJune 7, 2018
Prologistix is a fast paced warehouse that requires you to be a quick learner. The job paid pretty well with plenty of overtime hours both voluntary and mandatory. You start as a temporary associate but once hired on you have plenty of benefits
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Temporary assignments
its a temp service
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAJune 6, 2018
They will help you find a job and also help with any need you may have. The people there are friendly and usually meet you at the job they send you to the first day and will call you after work to see how the day went.
Pros
theyll help you get a job
Cons
its a temp service, hard to get full time, dont know when youll be let go from a job
great job with room for advancement
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 5, 2018
I loved this company and the pay but it was not convenient to public transportation and i did not live nearby. You were able to advance quickly and often.
A nice staffing agency
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Buford, GAJune 4, 2018
I would highly recommend this staffing agency. The hiring process is great! I was working the same week. Forklift proficiency is a must to get hired at jobs faster.
Very unprofessional
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAMay 23, 2018
The recruiters sent me to the wrong address 2 times for THEIR OWN OFFICE. After getting the wrong address the second time from the receptionist they never answered my calls again. I was determined to find the building and by sure luck I did. Once I made it in the office there was absolutely nobody at the front desk to help me for at least 20 minutes! Finally when someone came to help me they had the audacity to not believe they sent me to the wrong address( I had the email to prove otherwise)! They told me to wait 20 minutes before they could help, when they came back (after waiting 20 minutes) they told me to come back another day because they only had an hour left in office. These people are very unprofessional and very unorganized.
Pros
Cons
Unreliable, unprofessional
ProLogistx is a staffing service
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 17, 2018
I would get called with assignments. I would then go to my assignment until completed. The work performed varied. All the work is general labor/production.

Want to know more about ProLogistix?

Ask a question
Hardworking warehouse
Assembler/Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 16, 2018
I would clock into work using my badge and go to my section. It was always hot in the building which made working there hard. I helped with daily management of scheduling meetings and note-taking. I dealt with administrative tasks such as answering phone calls and drafting documents. I also check charts for correctness and completeness.The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to have time to sit and get off of my feet since I had to work 10 hour shifts. I would not recommend working at ProLogistix but it is good for something temporary.
Attempting to be upbeat
Warehouser (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 11, 2018
Work was at a fast pace , with packages to be sent out prior to dead line. Packages had to be shorted according to number correspondent. Co workers were supportive
Pros
large cafeteria
Cons
Some people could have been more supportive
Like where i worked
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 7, 2018
Where I was placed to work. I loved the people and the place where I was at, it was a real laid back atmosphere. Management where I worked was great to be around. For Prologistix it was ok until they messed up paying me on time. It was no hard part about my job.
Pros
Hours, the workplace
Cons
Temp, and not even 40hrs
hit or miss
Picker/packer (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAMay 3, 2018
this is a temporary agency the chances of you getting on permanently is slim to none. you may report to work with nothing available. most times you have to call them to see if anything is available
Pros
temp agency, work when you want
Cons
you may report to work, you may not work
a fun workplace working around great people
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOMay 2, 2018
a typical day at work was to go get the job done successfully as possible
i learned how to humble myself when difficult situations come my way
the management was okay
the hardest part of the job was to be fast
the most enjoyable part of the job was working around other people
Pros
one hour breaks
Cons
getting switched to different areas
Official response from ProLogistix
May 4, 2018

Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

Prologistix
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 29, 2018
I learned a lot about customer service and working with other people at Prologistix. Working long hours helped strengthen my work ethic and determination. I'm grateful for the experience and knowledge I learned. Ready to use that for a more stable career.
Pros
Knowledge, Improved work ethic
Cons
Good
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXApril 29, 2018
It was nice if you want a temporary Job, it can also lead to a full time job depending on the person and how bad they want to become permanent. They are very flexible as well! Highly likely to recommend!
Official response from ProLogistix
May 4, 2018

Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Alachua, FLApril 27, 2018
This was a temporary seasonal job that I was a lead for. It was warehouse work in Alachua at Walmart distribtion center. The hours were 4 to 2 am tues to Friday.
Temporary Job
Air and ocean export (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 25, 2018
Fast paced. New computer system.
I liked my manager.
Coworkers were nice.
Computer system was challenging to learn.
I enjoyed working with the people.
Prologistix is a staffing agency
Freight Handler (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXApril 25, 2018
This is a staffing agency, they find you work. You can stay with this company as long as you'd like. Depending on the company you are working at, most of the time they hire you on with them if they like the way that you work.
Pros
you find a job quick
Cons
minimum pay, no room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProLogistix. Our community is ready to answer.