Promenade Rehabilitation And Health Care Center Employee Reviews

My rated is fre enought
Director of Housekeeping/Laundry (Current Employee) –  Rockaway Park, NYJune 5, 2018
The reason why I would have a job in Queens , is depend in what area because Promenade, is really Far from me but other on that I was happy with the Administration no matter if the paid was low but treatment was hoid
Pros
They let me Manage on my own way, let me Run my Department
Cons
More Benefits as a Dedicated Manager
Needs Better management
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Far Rockaway, NYSeptember 25, 2017
I won't call any names but management need to be replaced. Staff isn't appreciated and we're in constant fear of losing our jobs especially if we speak up about something we don't agree with. Definitely wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. It's not the same. You dont have to take my word for it. Just ask anyone who works there. Been here 7 years but I'm actively looking for a new place to work. I shouldn't have to work in such a stressful environment.
Pros
Right by the beach. Beautiful view of the ocean.
Cons
Management, benefits, pay rate.
It ok i made the best of it
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Chestnut Rdg, NY 10977April 27, 2018
I was really close to the residents and there family that's something I looked forward to every day seeing there faces sit and talk from time to time. The work was never a problem for me u loved that place but I felt like I was stuck if something needed to get done everyone and I mean everyone called me to do the job even though it was too maintenance worker's me and another guy but he was lazy. I talked to the too bosses numerous times but nothing ever was done besides that all was well
Fun Workplace
Cerified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Queens,NYFebruary 13, 2018
My first job as A CNA Begun Here. Such a calm place to work. There were some nice CNA's who didn't mind helping you with your residents. They Always served baked chicken.
Pros
Near the beach
Its fun because there's always activities happening there
Recreation Assistant (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYJune 8, 2017
A typical day at work can be long but very enjoyable because all of the workers and patients there are very social, so I get to know each of them in ways I couldn't even think of. The most enjoyable part of the job is all the new faces and stories that I tend to hear or see, Our workplace culture is very diverse so its never a dull day cause of different vibes and energy from each worker to patients.
It's a friendly environment.
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Far Rockaway, NYAugust 26, 2017
I've been there with the company for a year now,it's a really nice place to work the only thing we're lack of is health insurance the benefits,that's the only thing I would love to see happen.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No healthcare
Horrible place to Work!
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Far Rockaway, NYJuly 29, 2017
Horrible place to work, as you can see they can not keep A SW. The Director knows nothing , All upper management staff are rood , the most unprofessional place I've ever worked. Worked 1 day & I got out.
One office and one phone shared by 3 social workers
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Rockaway Park, NYFebruary 26, 2015
The job consisted of doing paperwork, assessments, complaints, care planning. Most of the time was spent obtaining benefits and housing for residents from adult homes or shelters. These people often were drug addicts or suffered from mental illness. They lived in the nursing home side by side with older adults suffering from dementia or physical disabilities. The director of social work was the wife of the owner so there was a conflict of interest there.
Friendly employees, very busy office with an old fashioned computer system
Medicaid Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rockaway Park, NYOctober 8, 2012
Friendly staff in office and on floors. Demanding and time restrictive work completed on a daily basis. Facility located on boardwalk with beautiful breath taking views from many rooms.
Pros
free lunch, flexible schedule, reliable coworkers
Cons
low wages, no advancements, not a computerized facility
Great job
Transporter (Former Employee) –  Rockaway Park, NYJuly 1, 2012
Very relaxed days at work. Great team work and chemistry. I learn to be organized, and hands on. Great co workers and good management. Hardly ever an extremely hard day. Very enjoyable job.
Pros
great workplace
Cons
ompensation