PromptCare Employee Reviews

Heavy workload
Clinical Specialist (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PANovember 1, 2018
The workload is heavy, a lot of on call and phone time. Little corporate support for out of work issues. The compensation was good but the culture not so much.
Not Great
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJuly 24, 2018
Although the pay is ok, the environment in the billing department lacks professionalism. Too much work is expected from each person which creates impossible to meet goals. There is not enough parking so you have to park in another lot and take a shuttle which only runs from 7-9 am and 4-6 pm.
Stressful
Customer Service Representative - Enteral Team (Current Employee) –  Clark, NJJuly 6, 2018
The work itself is what I enjoy (helping others) however, there is little support from management, no room for advancement, inconsistencies in the treatment of employees and SUPER stressful. There are times where each representative has over 250 patients individually.
Pros
Flexible and understanding with medical care/appointments
Cons
stressful, not enough recognition/compensation, no room for improvement
Good place
RESPIRATORY COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  New Providence, NJJune 19, 2018
Good place. People care about doing a good job. Stressful at times. Demanding of your time, but rewarding experience. Move to new location which is an upgrade from prior headquarters.
Decent work place
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAOctober 27, 2016
Overall this is a decent company to work for good pay, bonuses. If you are doing your job effectively you won't have anything to worry about.
Fast-paced Fun Urgent Care Facility
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Coldwater, MIJune 26, 2014
I have learned so much since I have became a Medical Assistant. Everyday I learn something new in the medical field as the medical field is always changing. I have challenged myself to learn something new everyday. I have enjoyed working with various different people in my career and have adapted very well with many co-workers. The hardest part of being a medical assistant is caring for sickly patients that have been patients for so long and then the patient expires. The most enjoyable part of being a medical assistant is making a differnece in someone healthcare everyday.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Unreliable Pay with varing hours
okay place to work
MASTER FILE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Clark, NJJune 29, 2013
it is an ok place to work, durable medical equipment dealing primarily with high tech trach patients