Propak Corporation Employee Reviews

cut throat i
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Pasco, WAJanuary 28, 2019
It is poorly managed.. most of the workers are bearly trained and have to scrape by, if they are struggling it is hadrd to get any type of help or support. They don't recognize good workers, and tend to put workers down
Productive and fun place to work
Pallet Repair (Former Employee) –  Mira Loma, CAJanuary 23, 2019
This is a good company to work at . I would go back definitely . This company is a good paying job a lot of good people . They have a ping pong table in the waiting room
Productive and fast paced
Box sorter (Former Employee) –  Plainview, TXJanuary 7, 2019
I feel we did not get paid enough for the hard labor they expect their employees to do. If management did not like you than you were treated unfairly. The temperature in the warehouse can not be controlled so anyone who can not work when it is too hot or too cold should not apply
Pros
3 breaks
Cons
Short breaks, no temperature control
Don’t work here. Liars and scammers.
Builder (Current Employee) –  Siloam Springs, ARJanuary 7, 2019
They don’t want you to do good. I’m busting tail, been there for a month and doing good. The more pallets you put out the more money you make. But here is the catch, you can’t do too good or they will tell you to slow down and they will FIND and CREATE a reason for you to have to redo your pallets. They don’t want to pay you that much money. CROOKED people and bad terrible management. They want you to come in and do 300 pallets BUT when u ACTUALLY DO IT, they get on to you and preach to you about quality and quantity. Then you slow down and put out perfect flawless pallets they want you to hurry up “so we can hit our number”. They tell you that you can make good money when you bust your tail then you come in and bust your tail then they try to SHAME YOU. Crooked crooks I’m looking for a new job. Terrible benefits NO PAID HOLIDAY OR HOLIDAYS OFF. Full of ex cons. I’m looking for a new job then I’m walking off when I find one. Forget propak I liked it at first then I started getting better and quicker and I’m apparently doing bad. Haha funny.
Pros
Clocking out.
Cons
Management, employees, benefits, atmosphere
Good place to work if they paid their employees better
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 2, 2019
They put me thru driving school. I gained a tremendous amount of experience working with them. I was on a crew that worked very well together. Loved the way there warehouse worked.
Pros
Great crew
Cons
Didnt get paid for what i was doing. I was their driver but gor paid as a warehouse worker
The management is a joke
Builder (Former Employee) –  Caldwell, IDDecember 29, 2018
The management at this location is the worst i have ever seen!! there is no communication they turn a blind eye to any problems that may arise. Very rude and disrespectful to there employees ! They have not had 1 builder stay there for longer then 6 months .
Pros
Fun job
Cons
The management makes it unbearable
Its a Job.
Forklift Operator,pallet sorter (Former Employee) –  Saint James, MODecember 29, 2018
Over paid lazy supervisors management never gets anything done. Pay is just good enough for you to be broke. Benefits like health insurance sucks. Will take you for half your check if you put more then one person on it. Hard to get your hours and over time is far and few in between. Company it self could care less about its employees.
Pros
It's a paycheck
Cons
Poor health insurance lack of hours
Managment abuses their employees
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZDecember 25, 2018
Company is ridiculous. Backstabbing abusers. If you have any self respect don't work at this company. They will make you work eat to hard then toss you away for their numbers.
Fast Paced Headache
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Johnstown, NYDecember 11, 2018
Terrible management, favoritism, good benefits, way too laid back for any work to get done. Hostile work environment. Not recommended. Not many workers. No room for advancement. No cross training.
Pros
Lunch ins once a month.
Physically demanding with no return
Backup Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Corinne, UTNovember 30, 2018
Great starting company for a kid, as its just physically demanding. Terrible company to move up in or have a career in. Throwing 60+ lbs pallets every other 5 seconds into their respectable piles 5 feet or higher on occasion for least then ideal wages considering its production background.
Pros
20-30 minute breaks
Cons
career advancement, benefits
It was a very easy job.
Wash Crew (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 28, 2018
The job was an easy job to do. The real problem was keeping the equipment working. The hardest part of the job was waiting for the equipment to be fixed. Most of the management were prifessional.
Pros
Pretty easy to do.
Cons
Poor equipment
not worth it
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 19, 2018
Harassment by other employee when management was told nothing was done. Required to come in early and then my time would be rolled forward losing roughly 1 to 1.5 hours a week in pay.
Cons
management
little pay,hard labor,back breaking
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Hermiston, OROctober 24, 2018
sort heavy pallets all day for 10 hours the pay is horrible most enjoyable part is leaving work management is horrible explains huge turn over rate.favoritism towards 1st shift
Pros
30 minutes breaks 1 hour lunches
Cons
low pay HORRIBLE management
managemnt is poor
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  North Platte, NESeptember 11, 2018
management is poor everyone smokes weed and management comes in drunk worthless place to work for sorting pallets for 10 hours and getting yelled out for not working hard enough. not allowed to have time off without getting yelled at also
Don’t do it
Builder (Former Employee) –  CapeAugust 30, 2018
No one speaks English and they don’t pay you enough for what they expect out of the line workers. They say you will make a bonus but the amount you have to hit you’d have to work through your lunch.
Pros
Cons
That they act like it’s a good job
too much work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Apple Valley, CAAugust 15, 2018
too much work very little employees. they dont appreciate good workers. management is no good due to favoritism. vvery hard labor for little pay picking up and sorting 60lb pallets 10hrs a day.
A Job Which Took Too Much Time
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYJuly 31, 2018
- Mornings began with previous day's production reporting before leaving my house; continued with team management throughout the day; ended with phone calls at home concerning night-crew issues.
- Learned how to manage profit and loss to benefit production and profit
- I managed 4 teams who worked shifts from 7am to 3am; I was led by a regional manager.
- High turnover of work crews during my first year as site manager; turnover slowed into my second year.
- Hardest part of the job was being tied to the job 24/7.
- Most enjoyable part of the job was training and leading team members.
Pros
managing with autonomy
Cons
24/7 job accountability
good place to work.friendly coworkers and staff
Forklift Driver/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Hermiston, ORJuly 31, 2018
the workers accomplish a great deal of heavy Manuel work during a regular workday. moving and sorting large number of heavy pallets (avg 100 lbs) . the normal workday is about 10 hours .
Not a good place to work
Yard Jockey (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 29, 2018
Not a good place to work at all they work you like a slave and your work goes unappreciated! Management is horrible and actually talks bad about there employees no matter who you are and what position you have! Pay is way to low you average 480 bucks a week if you're lucky ! If youre absolutely in dire need for a job I guess it's okay for a temp job but If you have options for work do NOT come to this company if you have your cdl you have so many options locally that pay better and treat the employee/driver with respect.
Pros
Nothing at all
Cons
Short brakes the pay and its hot management talks about everyone
Need good management
Yard Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 27, 2018
The company doesn't pay all that well. You will probably end up working six days a week during the busy season. Management has policies that penalize you for being sick at the ABQ location. Management doesn't care about it's employees, only looks out for itself.
Pros
overtime
Cons
management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Propak Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.