Propak Corporation
51Below average

Propak Corporation Employee Reviews

United States279 reviews
Overall
I loved my job title and driving forklifts
I had the opportunity to work overtime

I got along with all my mangers and my co workers was easy and very outgoing
Printing the perfect bottles with the right ink and logos
Sometimes the machines have to get more worked on.. So the print on the bottles can be made exactly how the customer wants them.. And packed right with the correct amount of bottles.
Steady
The hours are good and training is easy with hands on.
Plenty of motivation and support from fellow employees and management .

The environment was nice and easy going..
Hello
It was a good place to work as long as I was driven but when I was driven and also doing the yard dogs work I didn't like it the driven I liked the yard dog I didn't I would take a empty trailer to a company drop it pull a loaded one out the door drop it back the empty one in then hook back up to the loaded one
Pros
Local driver
Cons
Not yard dog
Horrible place to work! only come here if you really need the money!!
Horrible management, purposely gives you strikes for little reasons to hold your job against you. Horrible break management and no raise. If you get hurt on the job they will do everything they can to fight against your claim.
Pros
Cons
short breaks, no raise, horrible managment
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Not a good company to work for
The plant manager in Kansas City Kansas location cannot make decisions for himself. He has to contact his boss and ask him. The decision is usual to fire the employee. They have a high turnover of people. They fire most of their staff for no reason and hire new people and pay more for new people to come in. I would not recommend anyone to work for this company.
Good place
Good place if you like to be overworked and screamed at the supervisor here does not care for wellbeing of employees they build pallets and are very critical
Ratios
Work to pay ratio needs to be taken into consideration. Laptop is to be taken home and you are always on call. You can wind up working 7 days a week and there are times when it is needed.
Pays well
People there are nice till it starts getting frustrated towards the end of the day. It's a consistent and get a little fast pace depending on the main company.
Fantastic company to work for!!
As soon as I got here I could feel that I was gonna be at this company for years to come. They welcome employees with open arms and kindness. We are one big family.
Pros
Best company ever
Cons
This company takes advantage of there employees. They don't stand behind there drivers. There trailers are junk and about of dot inspection. They make u pull them anyway. They way they talk to there employees is uncalled for. .
Bad management
Was treated unfairly, due to bad management, I heard it has better management now. Back then it was manage terribly. Met some interesting individuals that helped me grow as a person.
good physical and very fast pace job
i worked 6 days a week average around 55 - 65hrs a week either operating a forklift or machines and/or repairing pallets it was a good job i was sad when i got fired but that was my own fault.
Pros
lot of hours
Cons
lot of hours
Truly a great company to work for.
I was a temp in the accounting department and I cannot explain how welcomed I felt by my fellow employees from day 1, the amount of help and support from management, and the warm office environment. I truly wish I could have been full time/hired on as I would have stayed with the company for as long as humanly possible.
Good Work Environment
Management does the best they can to take care of the employees with staying busy and not pushing for unbearable hours. It’s definitely hard work, but money can definitely be made if you commit.
Productive and meet daily number
It was okay to work there, some worked well with others. Mind my own business went to work and completed my daily duties without any interruptions. Management was cool.
Horrible work environment
Do not work here the manager is never at work. He always has an excuse to leave somewhere. He talks behind your back to other employees. He says racial slurs to different races. He dates walmart employees and shows nude photos to workers. Hr wont listen to you when you call to make complaints. No room for growth. He let's people sleep in the restroom and take off and plays favorites.
Beware of Corporate
This is an amazing company, as long as you are never hurt on their clock. Corporate has been known to take legal action and terminate employees for work related injury.
Productive and safe place to work.
Enjoyed working here, would go back if I had the chance. I enjoyed the enviornment and room to be able to grow with the company. There is room for personal growth as well as growing as an employee. Hard work pays off.
Forklift driver
What a joke !!!! If you are a felon or a drug head then it will work for you !! Your team lead is a meth head and a liar !!! Your boss is a liar !!!! People nodding off cause they are on heroin !!!!!
productive
A very nice and pleasant place to work. Co workers were easy to get along with and worked well together. Management were cooperative and very understanding.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Propak Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7