Propak Corporation Employee Review

View all Propak Corporation reviews

Stay away from this job
pallet sortor (Former Employee) –  loveland coMarch 24, 2014
To much favoritism. Working conditions are un healthy. The workers are rude and 2 face...... I rather push a lawn mower for the rate they wanna pay.

Other Propak Corporation Employee Reviews

Excellent work atmosphere
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 8, 2018
A typical day would constitute of providing clients with the need it products (pallets) to support their operation needs.

Management was great, all they asked for was for employees to show up and perform at their best.

The hardest part about this job and the position was when we would get unexpected shipments.
Pros
Great people, fair wages, benefits.
Cons
working weekends.
Poor place to work, if you need a job quickly they will hire you on the spot.
Crate sorter (Former Employee) –  122nd between penn and westernDecember 22, 2017
I worked there for a couple of months and dreaded every minute. I worked there during winter and it was absolutely freezing in my work area. Often the crates I sorted were wet making it worse. I worked hard and met quota only for higher ups to tell me I wasn't meeting qouta. The (new) qouta wasn't the qouta I was told I had to meet when hired. If u need a paycheck now then apply but make sure you keep looking cause you won't want to stay. Dont bother applying for the forklift position because that's not what they're hiring for.
Pros
Easy hire, straight forward job, quick money
Cons
Bad work environment, bad managers, monotonous work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Propak Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.