Propak Logistics, Inc. Employee Reviews

Does not pay enough
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Canton, MSMay 5, 2018
This is and unfair environment to work for. They under pay there employees. No good benefits what so ever. You don't paid for holidays no sick days and also no bonuses.
ok place
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKMarch 8, 2018
this place hold all of you worlds rejects of society. for people who doesn't want anything for their life. there is really no room to go any where. low pay and really bad benefits.
Don't bother applying
Slave (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 31, 2017
Propak is a another word for slave, there's always was fist fights, the management would prefer to fire a good worker over a lazy one and also rules were not followed, management would drink during break and were drunk during the working hours
Cons
Workplace productive and fun with co-workers
Driver owner operator (Current Employee) –  Dayton, NJDecember 21, 2017
Is a good company to work this the reason I be for more of ten years but now they lost contract because to much competition this is the reason I looking another opportunity on another place to go forward.
Was an alright job
Sorter/Packer (Former Employee) –  Grantsville, UTDecember 18, 2017
For a temporary job it was an alright job. Though it wasn't challenging enough for me. i'm quick on my feet. Warehouse jobs just don't work for me. Management was great. Will miss them.
It’s a Job
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Buckeye, AZDecember 16, 2017
Not to bad of a job. Sure it’s all repetitive, but you know what your going to be doing day in and day out. There is no stress. Just sorting pallets. Easy day.
Pros
Good honesty work
Cons
Pallets are 75 lbs. and you lift a lot in a 22 hour day
Stressful work place
Builder (Former Employee) –  NMDecember 11, 2017
You only get 10 an hour until you make production witch is very high. Almost to a point you can't reach it. Good luck if you get the job. Management does not go over every thing with you.
Stressful and exhausting
Builder (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 4, 2017
They expect way too much too soon. If it's hours your looking for you will get it here. But they don't have a huge turnover rate for nothing. If doing the same thing over and over again for 9 hours a day 5-6 hours a week, you will love it.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Everything else.
Poor management
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYNovember 22, 2017
Very poor management that that would promote individuals that would show up 20 to 40 minutes late everyday smelling of marijuana over those individuals that would show up on time and work the whole shift and even through their last break
Pros
Brake were surprisingly long most people only get 15 minutes
Cons
Bad management
Chill
Tote Sorter (Former Employee) –  Canton, MSSeptember 26, 2017
It was a chill job a warehouse.. it's just the coworkers there, it's like you're competing with each other for no reason. Other than that, the job was straight
Not bad temp job
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  North Platte, NEJuly 11, 2017
The one in North Platte is terrible the management needs fired an they can't keep workers for more than a week half the time. Also no holiday pay an they want you to work holidays.
Pros
Can move onto the forklift.
Cons
Unfriendly enployees. Terrible management. Hard work for little pay.
Was a fun place to work
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 16, 2017
Was a fun place to work they cared about their employees, advancement opportunities was available and the product was good. Long hours but other than that it was a good place
Pros
free food somtimes
North Korea in
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mira Loma, CAMay 15, 2017
Don't ever work there unless u like being treated where there's a risk of getting ur finger cut off with those machines don't do it you will be treated like a slave I went to pick up my last paycheck and there was a man passed out in the parking lot with ambulance people all over him
Cons
The job itself was really rewarding and enjoyable but the managament made for a toxic work envirment
Box Sorter (Former Employee) –  Searcy, ARMarch 19, 2017
I really enjoyed my job at Propak. It was a really great job and I did well with it. Unfortunately the management team were very cliquish and spiteful which caused many problems throughout our entire work force. The stress and worry about making a manager angry made working there mentally exhausting and caused my leave.
Pros
Breaks were always regular and a great amount of time, the job required physical behavoir that was really great for keeping in shape and feeling healthy, the job itself was very peaceful and fun
Cons
Very long hours, and bad management team
Sucked
Tote sorter (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNMarch 2, 2017
I didn't care for propak, because as I was working for them, work became my life. I worked for them a total of 2 weeks and in that time period I had gotten 1 day off. We we're way too over worked, and way underpaid.
propak
Builder (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNFebruary 22, 2017
enjoyed it a lot because it was not hard and hours were great. hard at times because pallets were heavy. management needs some work. workplace culture was good.
Pros
was not hard work
Cons
heavy pallets
Off by 1:30 p.m.
Pallet Sorter (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVFebruary 12, 2017
Not a bad place to work. Boss was easy to work with along with the employees. Job was fairly easy. Only drawback was the commute to USA Parkway but one of my better jobs.