PROPARK Employee Reviews

Great customer service and managerial experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Montclair, NJSeptember 27, 2017
Learned customer and clientele service and handled monetary transactions day to day. Gained knowledge when working with Paris, Excel,Word, and adobe and adp
productive and a lot of work to be done
Head Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 26, 2017
I had a great manager and co-workers I can't complain at all .. managements good as well a lot of work to do but when you work with a great team and great people your enjoy it
Nice Workplace
General Accountant, Accounting Department (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTSeptember 22, 2017
It was a nice place to work! People were nice and friendly. My supervisors were able to fully support me at work. There were always people to ask for help.
Front Desk
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 7, 2017
a typical day at work would be a calm soothing relaxing time.
I've learned to stay neat and organize.
i managed to maintain every paperwork up to date.
Easy, but fast-paced job.
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CAAugust 18, 2017
Like any other valet job, it's easy and simple to do. Park and deliver people's cars in a timely manner, with a smile. The job can be better/worse depending on coworkers and management.
Pros
Relaxed most of the time.
Cons
Supervisors and management takes things personally.
Diversity
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HI 96815August 7, 2017
Reports were representative and management was unorganized they lacked communication. I enjoyed being independent and managing other writing procedures.
Pros
co workers, meetings
Cons
driving
Horrible place to work
Valet Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 30, 2017
The worst job I've ever had. Employees were lazy, and management was completely unprofessional. You won't get far with this company at all. They go through employees quicker than I've seen at any other business out there. Don't waste your time.
Pros
Nothing.
Work with your schedule
None (Former Employee) –  OhioMay 14, 2017
Company is okay, promising people things and not following through. Some staff members are awesome but others are just bodies in the building. Management could be better and understanding. Some managers need to be gone.
Pros
Working life
Cons
Could pay more
friendly environment
Driver / Carrier (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 25, 2017
a little early but nothing to worry, early start gets the dilevery job done faster. friendly people to work with and team effort is excellent. everyone helps everyone.
It is fun driving cars in and out.
Cashier and Drive (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTMarch 10, 2017
Valet parking in hospital parking lots, hotels, medical buildings. It is a quick-paced job. I have a 3 weeks pid vacation and 5 sick day and holidays pay.
Pros
The schedule.
Cons
No raise since 7 years ago.
People are great and it's fun.
Valet (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 24, 2017
I have only worked there a short time but I look forward to my job everyday. The employees are caring, funny, honest, work great as a team and look out for one another. The supervisors are caring and one particular really goes out of her way for us.
Pros
breaks, free parking
Cons
bad weather
great job good
Amazon driver (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAOctober 24, 2016
Not good managers not good hires.. Doesnt do good background checks.. Fires you with no good reason. The company is a far good place lots of good hard workers
All work and no pay.
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Dedham, MAAugust 11, 2016
They only want you to work your butt off and when it comes to pay day either you don't have a check or you are missing hours. Then they want you to wait till the next pay period to get the hours you did not get paid. That's crazy! They should be reported to the labor board.
Great people and lots of opportunity
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 10, 2016
I loved working in parking management services. It allowed me to meet a lot of great people, drive dream cars, and best of all--learn from successful people all around me. I am eternally grateful for the opportunities presented to me through my employment at Propark.

The thing I loved most about my job was the people--customer and employee alike. Not everyone can operate and handle all manner of vehicles while also providing great, top tier customer service. I also got to meet people from all over the world and this was great as I appreciate and respect different perspectives on everything in life.

The hardest part of the job was pursuing a personal life outside of management hours, which can be strenuous when you are managing a newer account for example.

Thank you Propark for not only believing in my potential but for helping to cultivate me as a individual.
Pros
Job growth opportunities, great coworkers, entry level access, cool cars.
Cons
Being a manager of a contracted service at a location severely limits user input and creativity.
Driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 9, 2016
Driver for google shopping express and amazon. Learned how to drive a penski truck. Delivered products to home that customers ordered online. Pickup products for delivery.
I am currently working here in everet,ma and the place is a joke and the management is a joke as well. First of all they dont know how to communicate
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Everett,maApril 16, 2016
I am currently working here in everet,ma and the place is a joke and the management is a joke as well. They don't know how to treat us driver with respect and they want you to do 20 to 25 packages an hour witch is really insane for 1 person for 16.39 .. that's only 16.39. Managers are idiots who are not Properly train ,it's funny ,one manager was a cook? And now he thinks he's a C.E.O OF COMPANY.
Easy Jon but no advancement
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 11, 2016
No bosses on top of you constantly but no advancement and very little pay. Company is very hard to communicate with and are never ontime with returning your calls.
Pros
No Bosses on top of you
Cons
Little pay
Always something to do
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMarch 17, 2016
I go and check up on locations to make sure the employee's are ok and that the locations are ok also. If their any problem I try my best to handle the situation. I do allocations reports and mid month reports, marketing reports and also equipment reports also. It keeps me busy.
Fun Workplace
Office Manager/Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTFebruary 22, 2016
Competitive and enjoyable work environment. Lots of opportunity for advancement. Competitive salaries. Great work environment and building stones for the future.
A Day & A Life at ProPark
SECURITY OFFICER (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTJuly 19, 2015
Monitoring day to day operations of assigned parking locations, issuing public tickets for parking and collecting payments for parking. We follow proper procedures on recaps, time sheets, drop slips and opening/closing procedures. During the day we assure that all customer orders, service inquiries and needs are dealt with properly and expeditiously. We also physically check for illegal parkers, oil spills, and strangers. The challenges we face at ProPark are usually from disappointed customers who we try our best to accommodate. I enjoy the community my co-workers and I share. I enjoy my job because when I go home at night, I feel like I've contributed something to society.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PROPARK. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8