Propark Employee Reviews

I loved communication and being in a social environment.
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CAOctober 22, 2018
It’s a really entertaining work space and I love cars so I drive plenty a day and drive cars I’ve always wanted to drive, so it was also a fun job especially talking to the person who owns the car and talking to him about it.
Pros
Social place and enjoyable
Cons
Low pay
productivity, wages & room to grow.
Regional Revenue Accounting (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 28, 2018
Started with Propark as bookkeeper in December 2001 and I learned a lot quickly about the company’s business and the American accounting system. The organizational culture encompasses values and behaviors that gives opportunity and room to grow with the company, in less than a year I was promoted to a higher position.
Pros
Flexibility & adaptability
Cons
less benfits
productive and diverse workplace
Parking attendant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 23, 2018
Pro Park America has taught me how to multitask and operate numererouse machinery as well as build my communication skills. The manament were really helpful especially on on days that were busy and non stop movement.
Pros
meeting new people evryday
Cons
no overtime
It was nice like being your own boss
Parking Lot Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTSeptember 18, 2018
Work days required knowledge of events location on events and companies. Your required to deal with an volume change in the matter of minutes. As a parking lot attendant your at the mercy of the public .
Pros
Isolation
Cons
Not able leave your post much to relieve yourself in the bathroom and ect..
ok
Valet (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYSeptember 18, 2018
starter job, the manager at the coney island location was so horrible to the employees and customers. co workers help you get through the day ... tips
Pros
tips
Cons
management
basic
Facilities Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJSeptember 12, 2018
You can come in with little to no skills in a supervisory position and leave with no new skills. Nothing about the job was rocket science, I asked for more responsibility, and was requested to work OT.
The opportunity for growth seems pretty non existent unless you quit on good terms and re-apply to another division.

The pay should be so much better for supervisors $11 is not a livable wage and surely isn't enough to cover any type of benefits.

Shuttle drivers and cashiers were really good and reliable.
Sit outside near the east river
Cashier (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 12, 2018
I feel that the job is alright with some amount of free time. You don't get any breaks because of how much down time there is but when it's busy it's like 3 hour block at a time. I don't hate the company and think there's things that could have been done better but I personally feel that calling a person in then telling them you didn't isn't professional. I learned on this job that all homeless people aren't unmotivated beggars and some are willing to work if able to.
Pros
Getting fresh air
Cons
The rowdy younger people who come to party
worked well with others
Porter (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 11, 2018
i got along with others we worked well together i had fun working there if you get injured they accomedate to your needs they are willing to work with you on a schedule
Lack of proper management
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Honoluu, Hawai, USAugust 27, 2018
I didn't like the idea of poor management. I worked under the supervision of a manager who was not professional in the way she spoke to the employees. She was under the influence of drugs at times and I felt unsafe as an employee.
Cons
Unsafe with no leadership
Free food drinkin water free
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 1, 2018
Good work place, paid on time, good benefits, really good communication and friendly job site.managesm always supplying the material and products that we need to perform the job
Pros
Free food depending job site
Cons
Two breaks a day
Manager Support
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 31, 2018
It is usually slow but sometimes busy. There are not much support at times and when something happens the blame game starts. Training is almost non existent but you catch on fast and has really help you become independent.
fun work place
Valet Attendant / Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTJuly 11, 2018
Some days its slow other its rather busy. I have learned how to input the monthly numbers in for the month in to the budget. I enjoy the fact the manager is very nice and that the people i work with are also very nice.
It was fun but no future advancement
Driver (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 2, 2018
I really enjoy working here but it’s just not cutting it living in San Jose in today’s time making 15$ and hour, I can’t seem to have anything left on the table at the end of the day. The management is great no doubt just the work load and pay makes it’s resentful.
Pros
Free lunch, great management
Cons
Pay wage.
review on job
Information Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJune 28, 2018
not so many hours
horrible customer service
the supervisors are rude
don't provide clean uniforms for employees
wish that provided more hours to there workers
City Financial Tower
Parking Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJune 22, 2018
I enjoyed the customers even the grouchy ones. Those were the ones I tried to liven up their days. My site supervisor was great she trained the lady who trained me and it was a quick fit.
Pros
Coworkers were willing to swap shifts when I needed to tend to my child
Cons
I had the late day shift which limited the amount of actual family time
It was a very nice experience to work for Propark America West. even if it was not a long time I worked for this company reason why I will be very hap
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAJune 12, 2018
It was a very nice experience to work for Propark America West.
even if it was not a long time I worked for this company reason why I will be very happy to work again with them.
Pros
Very understandable Supervisors
Cons
Need to be a little more organized
No communication.
SHUTTLE DRIVER (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTJune 8, 2018
Not a good situation for me. No room for growth. Low wages. It became very hard to take care of my family with propark. It just felt like I wasn't going anywhere.
Upper Management doesn’t care
Parking Booth Attendant (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HI 96814May 30, 2018
The location I worked at had managers that cared but the actual office that runs all the locations doesn’t seem to actually care about the employees that actually work the floor.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
No scheduled breaks
Valet Parking Service
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 27, 2018
On a typical day I would be responsible for collecting guest parking tickets & money after numerous hours in gated parking or garage. I was also responsible for seeing vendors in & out of facility
Pros
free meals
Cons
lack of management
N/a
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTMay 8, 2018
It started out real good as time went by things started to change ,I took a pay cut because of the conversation I had with head management. I know more about CDL driving then the company. Things were said and done that were against the drivers even though the company brought in a union, over all it's a good company
Pros
N/a
Cons
Vary short