Propark
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Propark Management reviews

United States14 reviews
I didn't like the idea of poor management. I worked under the supervision of a manager who was not professional in the way she spoke to the employees. She was under the influence of drugs at times and I felt unsafe as an employee.
Cons
Unsafe with no leadership
Have been worked 10 One of bad job and company have been worked .manger very bad don’t care about employees how ever work hard no body care about u .
Unless you are really hurting for something just to get you through being in between jobs don't even look at this company. This company has the most incompetent, strict, and unorganized management I've ever dealt with in my almost 10 years in the bus industry. You start at the bottom, and stay at the bottom. Horrible pay for the responsibility of carrying passengers and no concern for the safety of them or the driver no matter how much they preach it. If you don't feel safe driving in a blizzard that's too bad because if it effects their bottom line you'll keep running till you get stuck or crash, then they'll just bring you another vehicle to finish your night. There is absolutely ZERO positive things to say about this company and its amazing how big they are based on their horrible management. STAY FAR FAR AWAY!!!!
Pros
A paycheck if you want to call it that.
Cons
Literally everything
Great family oriented company, will assist with all your parking needs in a professional manner. Management holds weekly meetings to find solutions to any problems and to give back to the community., All in all its a great company with great people to work with,
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
equipment failure occurs often as well as feeling neglected by management and poor treatment from them as well as the customers. it can be an unsafe place to work due to certain locations.
a typical day includes cash management, ensuring that the equipment is running as well as stocked with tickets or paper. customers must be helped to get tickets and told validations. i learned how to deal with people more and how to handle tough situations regarding customer service. employees generally get along but there is constantly drama between them as well as security and management. the hardest part of the job was learning stress management and dealing with the mental toll of dealing with frustrating and angry people all day. the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing kids, dogs, and genuinely nice people that come through the garage as well. working for this company will inject you into city work and working public events.
Pros
free parking for employees, restaurants nearby
Cons
management, low pay, bad environment
Company is okay, promising people things and not following through. Some staff members are awesome but others are just bodies in the building. Management could be better and understanding. Some managers need to be gone.
Pros
Working life
Cons
Could pay more
The company started from the bottom here in Atlanta, Everyone hired was excited to grow with the company. We all where led to think they had a 2 year contract with Google and guess what...they only had a month to month contract. We did not even have an office to report to..our supervisor did not have an office only the bus, Upper management would not communicate well with the supervisor or us. As we where doing our jobs..we started seeing huge passenger buses with men in suites coming and going. We got to questioning this and found out that they where bidding on our jobs!! The "big wigs" never came to Atlanta to try to save the bid only conference calls. Their thoughts where that they have worked for years with Google in CA and that we would not have any problems here. Well, we are all out of a job now and no more Pro Park here! It could have been a good thing if the "wigs" cared! With everything in Atlanta going on..the new stadiums, hotels, etc they could have tried to do something else. LAZY all laziness and did not care if we had a job or not because they have one.
Pros
good hours, decent pay, benefits, Great supervisor
Cons
Upper management does not communicate with anyone including the people they have contracts with!
Being a cashier at Propark was a fast paced and enjoyable experience. My coworkers and management were friendly and helpful, and it was nice to help tourists and locals navigate downtown Reno.