Propark Employee Reviews

good for a temporary job for college students
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 4, 2019
equipment failure occurs often as well as feeling neglected by management and poor treatment from them as well as the customers. it can be an unsafe place to work due to certain locations.
a typical day includes cash management, ensuring that the equipment is running as well as stocked with tickets or paper. customers must be helped to get tickets and told validations. i learned how to deal with people more and how to handle tough situations regarding customer service. employees generally get along but there is constantly drama between them as well as security and management. the hardest part of the job was learning stress management and dealing with the mental toll of dealing with frustrating and angry people all day. the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing kids, dogs, and genuinely nice people that come through the garage as well. working for this company will inject you into city work and working public events.
Pros
free parking for employees, restaurants nearby
Cons
management, low pay, bad environment
up beat
CLERK (Current Employee) –  back officeApril 15, 2019
It is worth working with pro park if you need to start some were this is for you. Pro park at llij is quick and the employees are nice great mangers and a great staff
Ok
General Manager (Current Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYMarch 12, 2019
A typical day at work is loads of paper work followed by constant management of a work force of over 70 employees. I have learned a lot from my immediate manager in how to effectively deal with people in a strategic way. The hardest part of the job is not having enough support from upper level management.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Not paid enough for the amount of work and hours put in
Account Managers are Overworked & Underpaid
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 22, 2019
Typical work week is 7 days a week. Overworked & Underpaid. Most often multi-tasking several positions filling in for lack of employees. No HR support to speak of. Recruitment is always short. Senior management support is non existent.
Pros
Work Independently
Cons
Overworked
Great workplace with great opportunity
Amazon Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Milford, MAFebruary 19, 2019
The days are really what you make of this job. Paying attention to detail is important. Being respectful and attentive to detail goes a long way. Work smart and you won't have to overwork yourself day in and day out.
It was fun enjoyable and it gave me experience
Parking Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CAFebruary 9, 2019
I don't like how they treated their employees. It was fun entertaining and I like the experience if this don't matter then this is really stupid that I have to put 90-something words here so I'm just going to stay blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Not good
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 8, 2019
The job is very stressful, no good managers work for the company. Pay isn't good employees has to work in all types of weather no bonuses which they use to give until the management change.
Pros
Some lunch breakes
Cons
No breaks
Fun place to work in
Valet Parking (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA 02114February 3, 2019
This job offers job security. It also provides great benefits to its employees. I recommend this job to anyone who wishes to expand their skills in customer service.
Great work environment
Human Resources Internship (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJanuary 29, 2019
My time at ProPark was short, I worked for a single season as a paid human resources intern. From the time I started to the time I finished, I had a wonderful experience all around. The office environment is modern, warm and upbeat, but still work-oriented. The office space itself is very modern: high ceilings, exposed painted brick, large glass rooms. The best aspect by far was the people. ProPark's team is one which fosters career advancement and honest work. I always felt welcome and the collaboration within the office space was maximally efficient.
Pros
Generous benefits, modern work environment, competitive wages
Cons
Long hours, limited parking (ironic for a parking company)
Laid back but any given day the customers can be rowdy
Transportation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CADecember 26, 2018
great work environment that will welcome employees from all backgrounds to come together. Management is excellent with handling concerns about scheduling and providing you with info you need.
Shuttle Bus Driver
Shuttle Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTDecember 18, 2018
Typical day pick up passengers from point A to point B. This job it was very relaxing since all you do is a short loop from the hospital to the parking lot.
Summer Job
Booth Attendant (Former Employee) –  Narragansett, RINovember 28, 2018
The part of ProPark I worked in was just their summer booth attendant position. It was very nice to be able to be outside all day, but I had to deal with some crude comments from customers and at the time a bad manager.
Its fun
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 24, 2018
Its fun to drive a hole bunch of different cars is cool bad part youbare out in the weather all year long. There is alot of great people that work there
Pros
Tips
good workers
Supervisor/Shuttle Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYNovember 8, 2018
Work experience was well, the supervisors just have to be more on top of keeping the buses fully in service at all times. The workers are very friendly and has a safe work environment.
I loved communication and being in a social environment.
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CAOctober 22, 2018
It’s a really entertaining work space and I love cars so I drive plenty a day and drive cars I’ve always wanted to drive, so it was also a fun job especially talking to the person who owns the car and talking to him about it.
Pros
Social place and enjoyable
Cons
Low pay
productivity, wages & room to grow.
Regional Revenue Accounting (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 28, 2018
Started with Propark as bookkeeper in December 2001 and I learned a lot quickly about the company’s business and the American accounting system. The organizational culture encompasses values and behaviors that gives opportunity and room to grow with the company, in less than a year I was promoted to a higher position.
Pros
Flexibility & adaptability
Cons
less benfits
productive and diverse workplace
Parking attendant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 23, 2018
Pro Park America has taught me how to multitask and operate numererouse machinery as well as build my communication skills. The manament were really helpful especially on on days that were busy and non stop movement.
Pros
meeting new people evryday
Cons
no overtime
It was nice like being your own boss
Parking Lot Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTSeptember 18, 2018
Work days required knowledge of events location on events and companies. Your required to deal with an volume change in the matter of minutes. As a parking lot attendant your at the mercy of the public .
Pros
Isolation
Cons
Not able leave your post much to relieve yourself in the bathroom and ect..
ok
Valet (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYSeptember 18, 2018
starter job, the manager at the coney island location was so horrible to the employees and customers. co workers help you get through the day ... tips
Pros
tips
Cons
management
basic
Facilities Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJSeptember 12, 2018
You can come in with little to no skills in a supervisory position and leave with no new skills. Nothing about the job was rocket science, I asked for more responsibility, and was requested to work OT.
The opportunity for growth seems pretty non existent unless you quit on good terms and re-apply to another division.

The pay should be so much better for supervisors $11 is not a livable wage and surely isn't enough to cover any type of benefits.

Shuttle drivers and cashiers were really good and reliable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Propark. Our community is ready to answer.