Propark Employee Reviews

Fun at times
Forklift Operator, pallet sorter (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 1, 2018
During my stay at propak the enviornment was very odd, some higher ups had problems with not noing when to stop joking around about race. It got old fast
Pros
4-10 schedual
Customer Service
Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 25, 2018
Making sure the customers had a great experience was a top priority while being a parking attendant. A lot of interacting with customers so making sure they enjoyed their time was very crucial.
Supervisors and Managers are TERRIBLE
Valet (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COFebruary 22, 2018
Management couldn’t get any worse. Attempted to contact the offsite manager for a solid month with no reply. Supervisor of my location started writing me up for no apparent reason and made the work space extremely uncomfortable. The over rate is very high for a reason, steer clear of this place.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAJanuary 30, 2018
Your manager is also your co-worker. They work with you all day and all night depending on shifts. Give you the opportunity to do overtime whenever you like just sign up for it in the beginning of shifts
Unprofessional and poor technology
Command Center Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTJanuary 26, 2018
Parking lots and machines are ALWAYS out of order, no team work within office, poor management, stressful, unprofessional, harassment outside of the building by homeless people.
Pros
Insurance plans, Pto, Free parking
Cons
No breaks
team environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 22, 2018
Nice bunch of parking professionals. Always busy with projects. Competitive, but lots of collaborations. Demanding execs. High Expectations. Knowledgeable, friendly, professional valets.
Pros
meet nice people
Cons
always busy
Fun-meeting & interacting with Professionals
Account Manager/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 11, 2018
I enjoyed very much my working culture in PROPARK AMERICA While at the workplace I meet a whole diverse group of people from Doctors, Surgeons, Business Owners, Our Client as well our customers which included Nurses, Head of different departments e.g Kidney, Security & the CEO's of different Hospitals & Nursing homes.
Pros
Meeting wonderful people
Cons
working extra time without compensation
Terrible work environment Even worse management
Location Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTJanuary 11, 2018
New Haven Location
Made me relocate over 50 miles away without owning a car while being threatened to be fired if I didn't. Threatened with firing if I did not buy a car. Extremely unprofessional office behavior by management, constant swearing, talking bad about clients, inappropriate talk all the time.
If you or your employer park with this company just know your dirty laundry is talked openly about while price gouging you or your employer for pretty terrible parking conditions.
Pros
Cons
terrible management, illegal work practices, no breaks
very long shifts
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJanuary 8, 2018
It depends
where are you working every garage is diferent whit diferents manage but most likely you need to work a lot of hours to make some money and the pay is not good unless you have a lots of years working there
Pros
discounts
Cons
long hours to make some money
Fun, fast-paced environment
Valet Driver (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 6, 2018
Take it or leave it sports fans. Fun to be around the Warriors crowds. Fun to drive a lot of different cars and be physically active at work. That said, little stability at work regarding management, no performance reviews, no benefits, no bathrooms besides port-o-johns, and an erratic schedule depending on the length of the Warriors road trips.
Bookkeeper/Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 4, 2018
On a typical day , I would look at emails , listen to all recorded messages , I have learned how to make payments for parking payments and new parkers as well as take the off the billing for that month
Pros
no free lumched
Cons
short breaks
Working at the beach
Lead beach attendant (Former Employee) –  Misquamicut, RIDecember 19, 2017
Seasonal position but was a great environment. Relaxed, yet serious. Some days were really crazy, others were slow and easy. Working outdoors was great, even on the really hot days. The managers I worked with always ensured there was plenty of cold water given out during really crazy and hot days. It was a lot of fun to work at the beach two summers I'm a row.
Pros
Outdoor environment
Cons
Some days are very hot
Terrible Job.
Valet (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 18, 2017
This was the worst job I have ever had. The supervsors and managers were awful. I have never worked somewhere so negative before. I feel that part of the problem is that the negative energy from management trickles down to the rest of the employees. I loved my first few weeks at the job, but I learned soon after that ProPark was by far the most unprofessional job. The job itself (the actual valet work) was easy enough, it's the negative work environment that drove me to quit this job. Stay clear of this place.
Pros
You get a paycheck (they don't always pay you for all hours worked)
Cons
Literally everything else.
Propark is really a good company
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hyatt jacksonville FLNovember 29, 2017
I had really learned a lot of customer service skill while working for propark. The company also provides a training every so often. We had been working not only as a team but also as a familly.
decent
Porter/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJNovember 28, 2017
It was an okay experience, If you're willing to do porter work for small amounts of pay. The only good thing about it is the relaxed pace at which you can work.
It was OK
Flagger/Traffic Control (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CANovember 11, 2017
OK place just not enough hours or money but I did have fun with all the fans seeing all the people an stuff like that being at the games an concert was cool
plan your life around your work
Shipment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  san jose, caNovember 6, 2017
at least that's how i remember work to allow. And if taking control of the hours is a start, taking hold of the job responsibility is the next step. As this begins to settle, the contagious nature of making sure all the work completes to perfection. Either it be cycle count inventory, help a colleague or allow growth to take place. The hardest part of the job is usually where they are left alone. Everything else is a learning experience.
A mix of stressful, fast-paced work with slow and relaxed days.
Operations Lead and Field Manager (Former Employee) –  Narragansett, RIOctober 17, 2017
Overall, a decent summer job. Employees are responsible for handling day-to-day transactions as well as facilitating the sale of season passes to beach patrons. Management is hit or miss, but most employees perform well and create a fun work environment.
Very fun atmosphere
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAOctober 16, 2017
Always smile and keep fans happy and pleased to keep them coming back. There is always room to grow quickly in this company, I worked parking most my life it's always been a fun experience , I worked for alameda county fair, solano county fair, Stook ton fair for 18 seasons.
Poor structure
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 30, 2017
The boston office was a joke:
They were responsible for the amazon deliveries and it was a mess!!
They were always lacking valets, b/c their rate of pay was poor.
Pros
Some folks in there are honest, God-fearing, Loyal, Helpful folks!!
Cons
Where do I start

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Propark. Our community is ready to answer.