Propark Employee Reviews

Great customer service and managerial experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Montclair, NJSeptember 27, 2017
Learned customer and clientele service and handled monetary transactions day to day. Gained knowledge when working with Paris, Excel,Word, and adobe and adp
productive and a lot of work to be done
Head Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 26, 2017
I had a great manager and co-workers I can't complain at all .. managements good as well a lot of work to do but when you work with a great team and great people your enjoy it
Nice Workplace
General Accountant, Accounting Department (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTSeptember 22, 2017
It was a nice place to work! People were nice and friendly. My supervisors were able to fully support me at work. There were always people to ask for help.
Front Desk
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 7, 2017
a typical day at work would be a calm soothing relaxing time.
I've learned to stay neat and organize.
i managed to maintain every paperwork up to date.
A great work establishment
Supervisor Valet (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 27, 2017
The employees along with the day to day patients dealt with on a typical day make this job fun and enjoyable environment to work. The company works hard to accommodate which each employee making very day more stress then the last
Loved my co-workers I was friends with everyone but management was terrible
Lead Cashier (Former Employee) –  Narragansett, RIAugust 22, 2017
Working for pro Park was very stressful. Management was never prepared we never had enough season passes or enough change for the day. Managers would not have enough season passes or change to give us half the time and if we weren't waiting for a manager we were waiting for our machine to stop freezing during transactions. If you're very lucky you'll end up having a customer yell at you about the prices being too expensive or how the website says a different price. We also have to explain how the website doesn't really get updated and it's pretty much a lie. What could you expect from a summer job at a beach parking lot?.
Pros
Free beach parking for me and anyone I felt like letting in
Cons
Being in the sun all day standing by the water and not being able to go look at the water
Easy, but fast-paced job.
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CAAugust 18, 2017
Like any other valet job, it's easy and simple to do. Park and deliver people's cars in a timely manner, with a smile. The job can be better/worse depending on coworkers and management.
Pros
Relaxed most of the time.
Cons
Supervisors and management takes things personally.
Propark
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Hastings-on-Hudson, NYJuly 16, 2017
Good for part time work. Management is good. Hours can be inconsistent or very demanding. A lot of work is outside throughout the year. Must come in to work unless the office is closed.
Pros
free parking
Cons
low wadge
Location Location Location
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 15, 2017
Every experience is dependent upon location. If your in a wide open lot life is easy, If you work the residential side be aware of added stress. Overall your supervisors and managers set the mood.
Pros
Relaxed enviorment
Cons
Compensation
Good Temporary Job
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 2, 2017
I learned that I needed a better education to move up in the company. Lots of free time. Not challenging. No opportunity for growth, no future. No experience or education needed.
Pros
Lots of free time.
Cons
No opportunity for advancement.
Horrible place to work
Valet Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 30, 2017
The worst job I've ever had. Employees were lazy, and management was completely unprofessional. You won't get far with this company at all. They go through employees quicker than I've seen at any other business out there. Don't waste your time.
Pros
Nothing.
good work for first job
Valet attendant (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTJune 22, 2017
prefect job for your first job. learning curve hard work and busy everyday. you meet a lot of different people and more opportunity come along with this job
Not a place anyone should work at
Valet (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJune 20, 2017
Dont understand how Google hasn't dropped them yet.

Literally no training at all. My first day i was stuck at a location by myself after a 5 min walkthrough. They never even checked to see if I could drive a car. LOL

Yet my first write up states that during our training process blah blah blah.......

Rarely received breaks and was told to call for one but you may receive a write up if your on your phone at any time.
Pros
Google treats you more then well
Cons
Lacking Management Company is all over the place at all times.
work that accomodates employees
Shipment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milipitas, CAJune 15, 2017
the work requires handling materials for 10 hours per day but that's expected. But in all aspect of culture, the management provides enough room to be flexible with life outside of work hours. They also plan accommodations for the high volume of work with on-call drivers and tools to minimize hazards.
Pros
Great Culture, Flexible Hours
Valet Manager (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJune 8, 2017
Propark is a good job with a chance to move forward within the company so it shows that your hard work is being noticed. The workers at the job are all friendly with one another.
Pros
Don't over work yourself
Cons
Short breaks
Young company in San Francisco
Area Manager, daily parking operations (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 31, 2017
Growing parking company , disorganized at times with large turnover.
The employees overall were raw and there was lack of supervision in various locations.
Pros
Some very dedicated employees.
Cons
Disorganized at times.
Very Productive and fun environment
Assistant Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 29, 2017
This is probably one of the best jobs I ever had in my life. Propark is a valet company usually contracted by other companies. Working with the people at this company was the best experience I ever had in the hospitality industry. The job was intense and productive. I met so many people during my time there that it was a lifestyle experience. I still every now and then visit my former co-workers who still work there. Great people and great relationships.
Pros
Free lunches, great people, great company
Cons
structured and a sense of freedom and community
Work with your schedule
None (Former Employee) –  OhioMay 14, 2017
Company is okay, promising people things and not following through. Some staff members are awesome but others are just bodies in the building. Management could be better and understanding. Some managers need to be gone.
Pros
Working life
Cons
Could pay more
Fun place
Parking Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAMay 9, 2017
Great place to work very caring team members 5years experience learn alot ,great training and management is awesome alot of growth and development great leadership
Pros
Fun staff
Just bad management
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAMay 8, 2017
They don't have good management will not give you all the hours you worked the prior week. You always have to have them make corrections on your time card.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Propark. Our community is ready to answer.