Propark Employee Reviews

Highly lucrative job; lots of running and fast-paced
Valet Lot Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 1, 2017
This job required me to be in really good shape as running for extended periods of time was a must. Parked expensive cars and enjoyed the atmosphere.
Its literally a Job make the best
Porter/cashier (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJApril 29, 2017
Its a job the managers were very nit picky I was asked to pick up dog doo doo with a plastic bag...... couldn't believe it it my have changed don't be a Porter they treat them bad(thats what I was). just a cashier ull be ok
Pros
Indoors
Cons
Poor Management
friendly environment
Driver / Carrier (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 25, 2017
a little early but nothing to worry, early start gets the dilevery job done faster. friendly people to work with and team effort is excellent. everyone helps everyone.
Flexible hours and always a great team to work with
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 13, 2017
Propark America is a great company to work for. They have flexible schedules and locations to choose from. They also take very good care of their employees when it comes finding coverage when someone goes on vacation or need immediate time off.
Company was purchased from Thrifty/Hertz
Valet driver for passenger transportation (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 27, 2017
Worked for ProPark only 5 months.

ProPark purchased Thrifty/Hertz as a parking entity. Thrifty/Hertz was a combination company of parking and rental car services.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting customers and developing relationships with them as they returned on a weekly basis for parking valet services.

Combined employment these services totaled 6 years.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Average
Former Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 27, 2017
If you do decide to work for this company, make sure you are ready and willing to work. This company will reward those who work hard, and there is upward mobility for those hat are willing to work for it. Most of the positions are union, so you do have some protections from them asking for more than is expected.
Pros
Compensation is good
Cons
N/a
It is fun driving cars in and out.
Cashier and Drive (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTMarch 10, 2017
Valet parking in hospital parking lots, hotels, medical buildings. It is a quick-paced job. I have a 3 weeks pid vacation and 5 sick day and holidays pay.
Pros
The schedule.
Cons
No raise since 7 years ago.
Productive Learning Experience
Valet (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 6, 2017
It was a great learning experience over all being able to meet many individuals in a fast paced environment. The management was also great and supportive when it was needed. I was allowed to experience many cultures and creeds working with PROPARK as everyone that I came in contact with was from all over the world.
work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Narragansett, RIFebruary 23, 2017
Pros
Good leadership in upper management. Ability to take ownership of your location(s) and directly drive its success. Most of management willing to work together as a team.
Cons
24 hour parking business dictates schedule. As a salaried employee, your compensation is the same whether you work an 8 hour or 16 hour day.
It was nice place to work
Attendant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 2, 2017
Monitoring park vehicles, Overseeing the lot overnight occasionally doing safety perimeter checks. Directing traffic
Pros
i get to meet new people everyday
People are great and it's fun.
Valet (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 24, 2017
I have only worked there a short time but I look forward to my job everyday. The employees are caring, funny, honest, work great as a team and look out for one another. The supervisors are caring and one particular really goes out of her way for us.
Pros
breaks, free parking
Cons
bad weather
Great Co-workers and Management
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CAJanuary 16, 2017
Most co-workers are great to have around, they keep things light and fun while also doing their job professionally. Management from the supervisors to the regional managers care about your well being and are very fair.
Fun, challeging, supportive
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJanuary 12, 2017
Fantastic environment to work.
Learned marketing skills to the public in print, computer, events, online. Great management. Very supportive.
Greatest part of the job was the support and education I received from my managers.
Pros
working in hartford and cambridge
A positive work crew
PARKING ATTENDANT / SECURITY (Former Employee) –  New York City, NYJanuary 4, 2017
Propark America is one of the leading parking services in New York, a typical day in Propark America located at Coney Island Hospital Brooklyn, Lets see I will start with the police emergencies and medical emergencies which we as a team worked together with police, fire department and medics in order to serve the public and its safety, yes are hands were full, I myself worked the main entrance security with dozens of cars looking to park and ambulances needing to pass by along with police vans cars, I was able to develop a routine that was acknowledged by the hospital staff homeland security and its directors my system worked and it worked well all Propark employees worked together as a team and when needed each member knew there responsibility. The most enjoyable part of the day knowing my system worked and it was passed on into other shifts and me knowing each ambulance, police car, patient visitor and stuff was not only out a hazard danger each ambulance made it on time to the emergency room, I relocated to Florida do to a family medical emergency . I decided to watch over my senior parents
Pros
well communication among the team
Cons
salary
Careful is the word
Parking Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Greenwich, CTDecember 29, 2016
Propark America is dedicated to service customer and there vehicles. Must be an excellent driver. Careful with other peoples properties.
Pros
Excellect customer Services
Cons
Some location don't have time for lunch, because of the fast pace enviroment
Its a great working environment
Cashier Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAOctober 29, 2016
Love working here whenever I can because of the work environment .. We all work as a team to make sure every fan gets in safe. Easy to get along with staff
great job good
Amazon driver (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAOctober 24, 2016
Not good managers not good hires.. Doesnt do good background checks.. Fires you with no good reason. The company is a far good place lots of good hard workers
Job is a job
Valet Attendant at Sutter Medical Hospital (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 17, 2016
Valet cars what more can you say? hardest part of this job is dealing with "BS" if you can handle it then this job is easy going!
Pros
non-stop working
Cons
people don't know how to tip their valet drivers
Demanding but sometimes fun
Valet, Supervisor, Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CASeptember 14, 2016
Job can be very enjoyable, depending upon assigned location, and upper management overseeing said location.

Onsite managers, and supervisors are very hard-working, and truly care for their employees; as they work "in the trenches" alongside their staff.
Hectic workplace with helpful staff
Associate (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 26, 2016
Assisted with helping customers park in an unmarked and unpaved parking lot. First experience in dealing with large crowds of people all at once. Difficulties included dealng with irate customers and unpredictable business load, Highlights included helpful co-workers and management.
Pros
Friendly staff and decent compensation for a college student
Cons
Hectic work environment could be a bit much at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Propark. Our community is ready to answer.