Property Managment Employee Reviews

Day at work
Property Management Assistant And Driver (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZApril 3, 2019
Drive to work for a hour get orders and go to each site do all the orders for the day take all the pics at each site and drive home and submit orders to the bank.
Independent and mostly friendly and happy customers.
Owner Operator CW.Harvey Properties (Current Employee) –  Fair Oaks, CAOctober 15, 2018
Replace smoke detectors and update them to 10 year smoke detectors and installed Co detectors as well. I replace kitchen and bathroom faucets and repair and replace toilets and build and re screen screens on vacant houses . Replace bedroom closet and bedroom doors . Change out locks and repair drywall and replace ballasts in florescent lighting prior to renting,.
I have learned to go with the flow . In my work I sometimes have to contend with unhappy tenants while focusing on doing my job successfully
I`m owner of my business so that make me my own manager.
Hardest part of the job is scheduling an appointment with a tenant who works odd hours and is never home and will not let you enter the property when they are not present.
The most enjoyable part of my job is when somebody is polite to me and appreciates that I am there to help them.
Pros
Set my own hours
Cons
A 30 minute drive to Home depot
fun company to work for
Act as liaison between tenants and property owner (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA 92128August 28, 2018
great company to work for if they didnt close down i would stay working for this company. i worked only part time it was very easy going job. communication was always good.
Good Job
Self-employed (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 11, 2017
This position allowed me to work my own hours. I could do a lot of things in my life when I needed to because my work schedule was flexible for me. It was fun.
Pros
Make my own hours
Cons
Didn't pay much.
Being own boss.
Self Employed (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORMay 5, 2017
Working with people was great. Hard work but, extremely fulfilling. Working unsupervised, fulfilling clients wishes is always great to see their faces when done.
Pros
Own Boss
Prouctive an nice place to work
Property Management (Current Employee) –  Lindenhurst, NYJuly 14, 2016
The company is a well run facility benefits an health insurance are great Upper management treats workers with respect
Very busy and hard work environment.
assistant manager (Former Employee) –  4th st reno nevada 89523October 20, 2015
It was a great experience and a nice place to of have worked!it was a open minded and creative work place and it had alot of beautiful history there.
Pros
it was a very busy and mind occupying work place and the tenants were neat people.
Cons
it was an obsticle with have 2 new little babys as well.
Public Relations
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Reading, PAJuly 15, 2015
My days always starts with a good morning to the first person that I see at work I learned that a smile can make a good impression on people co-workers everyone is different that is what makes the days hardest part of the job is not being able to make people feel good you want people to want to say thank you and know that they are welcome back the enjoyable day is that I can say I learned something different today.
Pros
Welcoming Place
Cons
Health Care
manager
Manager (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJuly 10, 2014
I loved my job however it was a bad area for my kids to grow up in
It was a ever changng daily adventure.
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHMay 29, 2014
There was so much to be done on a daily basis. This was a fast paced job.
Managed property
J&H Property Managment (Former Employee) –  Lucerne, CAMay 1, 2014
A typical day at work i would run the office making appointment, taking rent, do the book keeping, clean rental units, and landscaping. I learned a lot about a lot of different things, such as customer service, landlord and tenant laws
Pros
i gained lots of experience.
Cons
Not enough hours.
Friendly and Cheerful workplace
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Yuma, AZApril 28, 2014
I love working for property management under Guadalupe Flesher. It is a quick paced job as well as beneficial. I have met many different types of people because of this job.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no medical benefits
I enjoy looking at old houses and finding the possibilities and potentials they have.
Eutrepreneur (Current Employee) –  New Albany, INMay 18, 2012
I examine houses that have been left in ruff condition. I then decide if it is worth the money it will take to make it a profitable piece of property. I really enjoy this job.
Pros
i am my own boss.
Cons
on call 24/7, for emergencies that may occur with the house.