ProPharma Group Employee Reviews

Great place to work still has a growing mentality.
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bozeman, MTApril 30, 2018
ProPharma Group offers a competitive workplace with plenty of opportunities for upward mobility. Employees are encouraged to set goals and receive paid time off each year for continuing education. It is not easy work, and the expectations are high; however, they continue to treat their employees right and the compensation is great. The hardest part of the job is working on a global time schedule and realizing you may have to be available at odd hours. This is not a regular occurrence but does happen occasionally. Managment has high expectations for employees and hold employee work to a high standard. If you fail to reach those standards they will tell you, this is your chance to change, take it or wash out.

Overall great environment and a joy to work for.
Pros
Benefits, salary, environment
Cons
occasional late nights
Aggressive Growth Company
SENIOR GLOBAL RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 10, 2018
Very good company but is undergoing ownership changeover. Top leadership only tied to the company for another year or so. Will be interesting to watch what happens over that time-frame.
Pros
Good Industry and sector
Cons
Just purchased and future is unkown
Client Related Projects
Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 25, 2018
All duties are consultant related. Basic duties are generating documents, executing documents and writing final reports. All details are reviewed and approved by clients. All criteria is based on client satisfaction.
Pros
Advanced learning
Cons
Projects are challenging
Mediocre experience
Corporate (Former Employee) –  KSMarch 1, 2018
I worked hard and they were flexible when a situation arose and you needed to leave. As long as you were “liked” by the right people you were successful. If you came in and worked hard with a few on your side you might or might not make it. Bottom line..... management better like you and you better know how to sway them if not or wouldn’t be hapoy for long. Bottom line is everyone judges you here. CEO very friendly. Reward hard work but expectation is nothing short there of. Not the place for someone needing actual hands on training, figure it out quickly or sink!
Pros
Yearly bonus, good pay and benefits, some great people if they are not scared to let you get to know them for fear you’ll leave soon too.
Cons
There’s a feel of uneasiness in employees. Growing pains!!
OK for contract work
Sr. GxP Compliance Auditor / Consultant (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCJanuary 25, 2018
Contracts and projects lways seemed "last minute" Travel pay was minimal and no benefits for contractors.
Projext managers did not appear to create an environment of advancement.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No benefits
Horrible
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 13, 2018
Management will lie right to your face and not care. Cut throat mentality. Play favorites. Backstabbers. On the outside looks all wonderful but once inside watch your back.
Pros
Employees are friendly
Cons
Management is horrible. No job security.
Growing company with a lot of career opportunity
Manager (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSDecember 7, 2017
I came to ProPharma Group to be a part of something, and it has met all of my expectations. My manager collaborates with me on projects while offering me opportunities for input. I am not micromanaged but have the opportunity to ask questions as I need to. The culture is professional and friendly. While every company has room for improvement, ProPharma Group leadership is striving to continue making the company better for their employees and clients.
Pros
Great co-workers and leadership. Opportunity for growth.
Cons
Traditional (not progressive) so sometimes things take a bit longer to get accomplished.
Great company to work for
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 17, 2017
ProPharma Group is a great place to work. They have grown dramatically over the past 3-5 years, and look to continue growing over the coming years. With all of the growth, there are different positions coming available and opportunities to advance. ProPharma Group actually cares about their employees and you can tell they look at all angles before making a decision. I do feel supported by my direct manager and look forward working and growing here over the coming years!
Pros
Growth, fringe benefits, flexibility
Cons
travel
OK place to work
Sr. GxP Compliance Auditor / Consultant (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCSeptember 1, 2017
Work assignments were diverse and challenging, however the frequency of assignements were not predictable in that at times I was very busy but at other times felt underutilized.
One of the better consultant firms
Senior Compliance Consultant (Former Employee) –  Town of Southeast, NYAugust 1, 2017
Decent pay but no benefits. Nicer people to work with on the ProPharma side. Range of interpersonal experiences with other consultants (i.e. some good, some bad). Distinction between permanent ProPharma consultants and contract limited consultants. Better experience with this firm than other consultant firms.
Not as Awesome as it Seems
Job Title (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 7, 2016
This company is all glitz and glamour until you start working for them. They start out promising you all of these wonderful things, but never follow through on anything they promise. The work can be difficult, the staff is over worked and the management refuse to bring in more people to help off-set the work load. The scheduled hours are typically 8-4:30, but lunches are generally not taken , you get grief for going to the restroom and staff is EXPECTED to stay late regardless of what time they come in or are scheduled to leave.The management staff are not connected to their employees. They don't know what the majority of their employees actually do for their job, but will be the first to have a "talk" when something isn't getting done. Management plays favorites. There are multiple staff "favorites" who get better treatment than others. There are staff who are targeted. If management doesn't like you, they will target you and find as many reasons as they can to get rid of you. There is no consistency in anything in that company. The company is split when it comes to consistency, each location has a different set or rules or standards and a different set of management looking over you. So when you see that the benefits and compensation are great as far as how long you've worked there... the being over worked, job security and management aren't worth the extra little bonuses. As far as advancement goes, this company doesn't do advancement. When they created the ladder program for advancement only Specialists had advancement opportunities and even then, the Specialists who had  more... been there for a while were automatically promoted to Sr. Specialists, but there were also Specialists who had been then less than a year who got the same promotion over looking some Specialists who had been there multiple years, had great client relationships and always went the extra mile, worked 10 times harder and never had the opportunity for growth. Supportive staff was promised an opportunity for advancement, this never came to fruition. This company isn't as great as they promote themselves to be.  less
Pros
Great Co-Workers
Cons
No lunch, no breaks, constantly on the phone, no time to get your work done, disconnected management staff
High growth and professionally challenging environment
Director (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 6, 2014
ProPharma Group has provided great opportunities for personal and professional growth in a very dynamic fast-paced environment. At ProPharma Group I've had the opportunity to work with some of the most knowledgeable and experienced colleagues in the life sciences industry. Additionally I've been able to contribute to client projects and needs at the largest pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies, while helping smaller start up companies establish practical compliance practices.

I've been provided ongoing training on a number of compliance and project management topics. Travel demands are significant when working on projects at client sites throughout the country; however, the variety of projects and responsibilities involved make for a very interesting professional opportunity.

Everyone at ProPharma Group is very supportive of one another and ready to help out with any individual needs. I've appreciated having the internal support from full time IT, HR, and finance staff. If you're interested in a company that prides itself on customer satisfaction, high levels of service quality, and colleague support and opportunity consider ProPharma Group.
Pros
Gret colleagues, challenging and rewarding projects, bonus, sabbatical
Cons
Must enjoy travel
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 3, 2014
ProPharma Group is one of the rare companies that is always looking for innovation and new ideas. Many companies that you may find yourself working at will discourage change and strive to maintain the status quo. This is not the way ProPharma Group operates.

As a consulting company, it is in ProPharma Group's best interest to keep current with industry trends and keep ahead of the curve with regard to new technology and methods of regulatory compliance. With that said, if you come in with experience or knowledge that may be a little different from "the way we have always done it", you're encouraged to share that experience so that the whole company can grow from it. The stronger and more diverse you are as an individual employee, the stronger and more adaptable the company is, and that is in everyone's best interest. No one "hoards" knowledge here, and it's always alright to say "I don't know", because someone else here probably does know, and you can learn from them.

ProPharma Group is the only place that I have ever worked where I truly, sincerely feel appreciated and respected. I am called upon as an SME for certain things and I share my knowledge resources with everyone that I can, every chance I get.

I left the company after 4 years to reboot my personal and professional life, but returned after two years and have never been happier. ProPharma Group is the best company I have ever worked for without exception.

In most cases there is a large travel component intrinsic in the job responsibility, so keep that in mind when you apply.
Pros
Great people, great management, always something new to learn
Cons
Must enjoy travel!
Best company I've ever worked for
Senior Validation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 15, 2014
Great company!

Ample growth and learning opportunities, management is phenomenal and there are many fringe benefits. This company is constantly growing and they reward their employees for the growth of the company. It is by far the best company I ever worked for. the only reason I left is because I couldn't travel anymore. Should the right opportunity arise, I would go back.