ProPharma Group

Working at ProPharma Group: 40 Reviews

United States40 reviews

benefitemployeecompanymanagementgreatgoodworkclient

Professional environment with excellent training

Great progession available within the company and amazing training program. Management are extremely supportive. Great benefits and holidays available.

Pros

Overtime available

Cons

High Workload

Intereting role

Interesting work. Ok pay as a contractor.Management is kind of disorganized but otherwise the work is quite easy. They do train you very well and is very flexible with schedules!

ProPharma Group insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Supportive

Co workers offer good support. Culture is suportive. Salaries are very fair and may include bonuses. There seem to be a lot of mergers and systems are messy.

Pros

Pay is good

Cons

Not alot of direction

Contract work for Novavax

Job is fairly easy and straight forward. Managers and colleagues are helpful. There are no live cases yet, but we have been doing live case processing that I will soon feel comfortable when working on my own.

Pros

Work from home, lots of training to make you feel comfortable

Cons

Pay is lower than average compared to other PV specialist salaries in other companies

Productive and Fun

Nice company to work for, great staff and help is provided when needed. Managers are responsive in emails. Overall if you are looking for a nice remote job in health science field, this should be great.

Fair

Good place to work, if you are friendly, cares about employees. Just do your work, know your responsibility. Train if you must. Good benefits.....

Pros

great company

Cons

Management not employee friendly sometimes

Absolutely HORRIBLE Training

I received 150+ emails about training as a pharmacovigilance specialist. The training has been non-exsistant/ unorganized. Management is EXTREMELY passive-aggressive. I feel like I am only a number. If they really cared, they would effectively invest in the TREATMENT of their employees not just provide decent healthcare options. The HR department definitely seems to need a makeover.

Pros

Good Hourly wage

Cons

Unorganized, Rude Management, Passive Aggressive HR Team

Very good place to work.

Very good place to work. Issues resolved quickly, if any. Upper management is very easy to work with. Equipment provided. Thoroughly trained for my position with clarification given about any processes.

Pros

Schedule flexibility, team building exercises

Cons

Temp contract

I love it

PPG is probably one of the best companies I have ever worked for . The amount of support and resources we are giving is unmatched . Great company forsure.

Pros

Pto, supportive, great pay

Cons

N/a

Passive aggressive culture

Change in management....glad I was not kept on. Very fraction between the MANY divisions. Could have changed with the new CEO. The exiting CEO was the reason I accepted the position.

Higher expectations than

The company has had a lot of changes in management and has lost a significant amount of great employees over the years and it shows. Unfortunately this is due to lack of communication, upward mobility and an over demanding workload.

Typical consulting company, avoid if possible

Recruiters are the most interested in you until you get a project, after which you become a number to them and they do not care about your career advancement. upon initial placement they request a ton of references and call the ones provided to make a sales pitch vs actually check a reference.

Pros

freedom to quit, no contracts

Cons

zero support for career advancement, poor benefits

Don’t return candidates phone calls

This company only cares about what contract they get, it only cares about dollars signs for them. They need to just go out of business. I have worked for better company’s then this one.

Pros

Cons

Not worth your time and effort

Great company!

Great company to work for! Appreciate the guidance from the Project Managers. They were always willing to respond to the questions I had and provide valuable feedback.

Pro Pharma Site Management

The consultants at the client site were managed by a site Project manager. Our's had poor people skills: discussed employees' publically, lied on them.

Poor managment

This place is poor management. Management can't figure out to help their staff succeed. Need more leadership training. They think everyone should get how they train all the other ones as well. Making one person work like 5 or more project at once in all area. Work load is overwhelming and everyone is not on the same page in this office.

Excellent company

ProPharma Group is a company with an Excellent management and working environment. The Company information is always available to everyone. In addition, is a people and results oriented company.

One of the worst experiences of my life

As someone who has been consulting for 9 years, I was happy to be chosen to work with PPG on a project at Novartis. originally excited to be there and on-site it changed quickly when some of the other team members were more involved in what you were doing instead of their own work. 2 older ladies I called the clock watchers who would do nothing but sit away from everyone, gossip all day and then question what you were doing instead of minding their own business and doing their own work. When brought up to management, it fell on deaf ears so after 3 weeks I said I would rather go broke and die poor than work in such a toxic environment so I left.

Great place to work with great teammates and a mentoring manager.

I would recommend this place to anyone! I was able to grow and gain news skills and my manager was very supportive. I had a great team with like-minded individuals who work really hard and value their role within the company and serving the clients.

Great Company

anyone lucky enough to be offered a position should take it! Great leadership, great people doing important work. Work Life balance is tremendous and there are locations globally.

Very effective and compliant

My experience was very successful. The company was very organized and goals were addressed properly. The timeframe granted to meet expectations was balance with quality of life.

Common questions about ProPharma Group

Answered by current and former employees at ProPharma Group

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProPharma Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits