Prosegur

Prosegur Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA37 reviews
management was poor other guards would goof off not show up for work company made you stay after your shift to cover for somebody who didnt show was a constant battle but hey the ot was good
Pros
no lunch breaks eat on the fly
Cons
management wasn, t the best
I worked for CSC for a year. I fell sick and all caos broke loose. They do not care about you, you're just a body to them to fill in these post. They are disrespectful and think that they own you.
Pros
Cons
Poor Managment, disrespectful, It's your health or your job
Huge lie when they say they promote from with in.its all about who you know.also no understanding of personal issues that affect your home with no care in the world
Middle management is completely uninvolved with the day to day, no one will back you against a Supervisor. Constant criticism and pressure. There's no opportunity for advancement unless you're a minority. Don't torture yourself trying to have a career, cause they trap you by offering you 50% more than the competition. Benefits are bad, no match on 401k, no sick leave or PTO. In
Good management Good working environment. Seeking for client satisfaction. Good cordial relationship between management and employees.Opportunity for employees advancement..
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
If you want to be noticed, you have to have a great work ethic, They like alot of YES men, which I am not. But as long as you hold your ground, know your worth, and exceed at your job; you'll be fine. They do forget that we are humans and not robots, and we have a lives outside this job. The key is to have a great supervisor and DSM. If you do, they'll always look out for you. I had to work my way up from the bottom, and I'm still progressing. There is favoritism, " not what you know, but who you know" types. But no one was going to stop me from shining, PERIOD. And if you feel unappreciated, then find something else. I love where I am now, and don't plan on moving from here, unless it's into another promotion.
Horrible middle management and a terrible company to work for under current management. They don't value their employees. Treat them with disrespect and AUTHORITARIAN rule. They don't appreciate their workforce and treat them as if they were in a third world country.
Poor Management and worst company to work for. The employees are treated disrespectfully. HR and Management favoritism. The company doesn't respect you have family to go home to but want the job to be priority over your family.
CSC is a good place to work at. It's diverse place to work at and the my coworkers are awesome to work with. My overall experience there is awesome and great.
I will never work at this place again - Burning bridges here is a good thing. Too much favoritism. Women are side-stepped while the men are advanced quicker. Management coddles the clients too much and will not stand up for their crew who is in the trenches taking all the punishment. Management does not give any good incentives for good behavior, like good attendance, never calling off, never causing door alarms. They expect you to be a robot, which I highly recommend they replace the human factor with robots, since they don't call off or get sick. Management freaks out when they have to cover a call off. I don't know why they do when its apart of their job to FIND COVERAGE! Never will I ever work for the place again. And as far complaints about this organization..I have other qualms but they are too numerous to mention.
Fun fast paced work place being able to interact with the client and the workers. must be very observant to what is happening around your enviorment. Its a great team to work with
If you want to be Objectified at your job, repeatedly lied to, and be blamed for everything even when its not your fault then CSC is the place for you.
The management is very poor and incompetent, nepotism and favoritism run rampant. They will lie to you and fire you for anything. They don't treat you like a human, they treat you like a slave. You can do better RUN!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Corrupt Management, Redundancy, sucky benefits
I started at CSC as a contractor with the promise after 2 month I would be hired full time. It's been 4 months and not only has there not been an offer, but I found out this is their SOP. There has been 15 contractors coming and going in the last 2 years in this department. As soon as they question the 'director', they are shown the door. There is no intention to fill this position full time. Even as I write this working here, there is a job listing to replace 2 employees here with contractors. This is apparently their cost cutting measure, which in the big picture causes the company to lose money in the long run.

The IT director has zero leadership skills and lacks basic human civility. There is no motivation at all to do work, especially for someone who can't be bothered to even throw out a simple 'good morning' every once in a while. Never a please or thank you. Or even a 'good job'. When you report to people like this, employees do not want to work hard. Even going beyond that, you are given tasks to perform and then told you don't have permissions to perform them. I brought up several issues to resolve in IT, but was literally told not to do them because in a few months it wouldn't matter, then written up for not performing said tasks. If you are a contractor, you will be treated like a lesser person with more restrictions. You will also be lied to with made up policies.

Do not work here. I have never seen a company with worse employee moral. No team building or any sense of community.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Working on site is relaxing our gold is safety to costumes and is our priority to all employees and individuals within the facilities, we also observed daily activities in/out the building
This company has guards working in hazardous conditions. Forcing them to work long hours. Violating Laws regarding sick leave. They don’t care about there employees. The scheme to remove people. They support those who lie cheat and steal company time and money. If you expose their shortcomings they target you. There is no advantages no maternity leave. They hide that in dc you have paid sick leave
They treat you unfairly no vacation time no sick time will work you 7 days a week very disorganized company they find any reason to have u fired Don’t work here ever
Free coffee, tea, fruits provided. The process of staff losing jobs for causing door alarms on the job are unprecedented compared to other companies.
Pros
Free fruits and tea coffee
Cons
Short breaks
A typical day at work entails keeping facilities and items safe. Making sure employees and staff properly badge in and out of facility. Troubleticket.
Command Security Corporation is a decent place to work with great opportunity for advancement. All positions up to management in this company pay well above the average. The work to life balance is decent as well, with a steady two days in a row off every week. Vacation time earned over your first year. This is a great opportunity.
I enjoy what I do with them.Working in the control room for them helps me to be so active and reliable working for them.Job with them has definable changed me so much.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prosegur. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4K