PROSERV

PROSERV Employee Reviews

United States55 reviews
You get paid extremely well when you are offshore. However, there is no schedule so you are constantly on call. If there are not enough employees you may not get a break and could get turned around before you hit land. They are an innovative company with some growth potential. I worked in the decommissioning sector of the company. There are other sectors for production and exploration.
I really enjoyed working for this company. The crew was awesome the work was excellent. I really enjoyed traveling to different places to do the work
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Short notice travel
The job provided some flexibility for me to meet personal extracurricular activities. This company is family friendly and in touch with employees and customers needs.
Great place to build on furthering your IT education. I worked greatly with my IT team and we developed and streamlined process in place today. Long lasting friendships.
working at proseve you get to used your skills run close tolerance and program editing setups you must have at lease five years to work here or some experience in valve body making running and making valve and other oil and gas product good hrs and pay great people when i work there
Job seekers rely on your experience.
They want you to deep deep deep clean for a little bit amount back then it was $9 an hour for hella extra stuff , now might be better but you had no breaks and were working 8 hours straight sometimes 9 hours with literally no break , I aleast need a 5 min break to use the bathroom and drink water , very fast pace and need to be on time it was stupid in clock in everyone had to clock in at 6 literally everyone & there would be like 9 ppl makes no sense to me anyways GOOD LUCK
Nice company to work I recomend to any person to look for work cumin to the ofice if you need the nice jobs this is good paid good manager good friend
experience with Hydraulic pipe bender or pipe fitter precision .
Table Top pipes fitter .read drawing and P&IDs and interpret.and work with Low and High pressure tuning /pipes systems follow all company anf project work policies and procedures.
Been to long since I left the company So I couldn't tell you any thing as they have also reorganized as well., You would need to speak with present employee
Enjoyed my time at Proserv and would work there again. They offer a friendly environment and good conditions. They also offer a good benefit package.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
few locationas
The supervisors don't support there department employees and cover themselves. The supervisors micro manage to much and make a good job miserable. The company culture is bad. Supervisors always bad mouthing other departments and employees
Great company taking all of Proserv's work is Mako oilfield service. They are ran by the old TIC guys who did a great job even after the buyout...try them instead of Proserv
Management by fear only cared about themselves and going to football games on companies money other than this manager had no idea how to sale or keep a client. Had no idea how to put a job scope or bid together. No training but of course everyone did things their own way so all products worked in a different way sad because they were the same product.
Young kids with minimal experience in this field. No reguard for safety. No respect for knowledgeable people. Falsely submit time cards. Paperwork is also not filled out properly. Lies back to the corporate offices to make the service manager look good.
Pros
Cons
Treated like poo
I was the LEAN Engineering Manager and my supervisor, General Manager treated me well. He gave me the opportunity to grow in my profession. We both started the Gilmore facility as a Greenfield opportunity. We also implemented the FRESH Values to the facility. We trained 10 Kaizen Leaders and along with Supply Chain began to make a difference in on improving On-Time Delivery.
sub contracted out to different oil compaines. i learned how to build plc's. Some of the management was great at their jobs. The work place was great. I worked around a team of great individuals. The hardest part was leaving coworkers. I enjoyed the work environment.
Pros
great field individuals to work around
Cons
not enough work to go around
You always have to watch your back or someone is going to take advantage. They have had so many layoffs over the last several years, difficult to stay.
I enjoy the safe atmosphere and friendly people. Great place and opportunity to learn about Sub sea Controls. The ability to move up is astounding. Management does need to do better on communication with other managers.
Proserv was an excellent place to learn the business of sports management. Plenty of hands-on opportunities to interact with agents and clients alike.
Poor management at Proserv. I attended welding school in 2017. Company didn't put me to weld. I wanted them to put with an experienced welder so I could learn. But they would just ignore me. I lost faith in the company.
Pros
Good Breaks
Cons
Not enough work
Proserv has some of the best technology on the market. I was fortunate to work with a fantastic peer group in the management team and with some really great customers on challenging projects.