ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE Employee Reviews

Over Worked and Under Paid
Talent Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 1, 2018
Working in the industry is great, but there's never really a fair amount of work-life balance. With that being said, working at Studio 71, you were expected to be there from sun up to sun down. It was frowned upon to meet with clients that weren't "good enough" aka get enough views/revenue for the company.

While influencer management is on the rise, Studio 71 doesn't actually do management. You're hired on as a Network Talent Manager and you're expected to just sign channels. If theres a channel thats doing amazing, it's handed to one of the 360 managers that work there.

I'm sure that their 360's have a way better quality of life than the network managers do, but I definitely wasn't going to sit around and wait 3-4 years for that to happen. There were like 7-8 people there while I worked there hoping and praying they'd get led to that position.

Broken promises... They lie to you and say you'll get commission, but you actually just get 1% of the percentage that they collect from the clients revenue. They also offer unlimited vacation, but make sure your KPI's are above average or else they won't grant your wishes.
Horrible
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 29, 2018
Run!! Very poor upper management. No process. Inexperienced employees hold inflated titles in the company. Bad behavior is rewarded. When issues are escalated, nothing is ever fixed. Impossible.
Productive and dynamic
Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 25, 2017
Great internship program, there was a lot of involvement of the staff and they made sure everyone had an equal opportunity to participate, learn from different departments and develop their unique skill set.
Up beat place to work, love my fellow co-workers.
Owner and Manager (Current Employee) –  806 Okoboji Ave. Milford, IAJanuary 13, 2017
I love the interactions with different people everyday. I like being able to have a good balance of my work and family life. I own the salon and have great people that work for me and that I trust.
Pros
great balance of work & family
Cons
always on call
Horrible
Network Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 15, 2016
There are so many people quitting and getting fired that the morale is very poor. Not a great place to work. You will learn nothing. Keep searching for another gig.
Pros
snacks
Cons
high turnover, low salary, poor leadership
Premier MCN
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAAugust 20, 2016
Studio71 is a great place to learn and maximize your experience in digital media. You'll have the opportunity to collaborate and work with the most prestigious clients in the digital media space on a multitude of platforms. The best part of the job is definitely the staff assembled at Studio71. There's not a single department within the company that I didn't learn a something beneficial from. The work is challenging, but inculcates with skills that will benefit you for the rest of your professional career.
Pros
Competitive compensation; medical benefits; great environment and stafff
Cons
Work life balance is dismal
Highly interesting workfield
Senior Talent and Content Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  BerlinJuly 14, 2016
This workflied is realtively new and therefore very interesting. YouTube and Influencer marketing is a growing market and Studio71 definitely has a few advantages being part of a coporate company (ProSieben Media SE)
I worked with great people but the upper management was a problem.
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 5, 2016
The team I worked with was great but the executive team was horrible. They didn't have a real organized plan for where the company was going.