Prospect Airport Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Customer service at the airport
coustomer service representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 14, 2018
I learned to remain calm during stressful situations while pushing wheelchairs in a busy airport. I also learned to have a better positive attitude with the public people coming from different places around the world.
Pros
break time is good
Cons
no free lunch
First for everything
Ticket Resolution Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 11, 2018
This company was my first job while staying in Las Vegas and with only being there for 2 months I was promoted to higher pay real fast. Everyone knew how to work together as a whole and there was little to no drama
Pros
Employee discount
Professional
Skycap (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 9, 2018
It's the Airport. How cool is it to work at the Aiport? AWESOME!!! I enjoyed my discounts so I could eat at the food court :). Great experience meeting people all walks of life.
Pros
Discounts, Tips
Cons
When it was slow. It was very slow
Good place to work for
TSA Officer (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJAugust 8, 2018
I like working here only thing is im moving and they wont tell me if im going to be transfered
It can be very fistraiting when they are really busy some employees wont do there jobs they just lingure around and talk to others .otherwisw i lovw working here and enjoy how my managers and other are very understanding and hard working
Terrible company to work for.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 5, 2018
I was subjected to so much discrimination within this company it was shocking. I witnessed employee after employee being bullied on the job until they quit. I myself was harassed and targeted for my race, age and the fact that I stood my ground. Days after filing a grievance I was let go without any type of investigation or opportunity to speak with or have counseling. I have a case right now with the EEOC.

They are a terrible company to work for and I would not refer anyone to them.
Fast pacing, but chill time
Passenger Wheelchair Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 3, 2018
This is a tip based job. You are not required to report all tips. You will meet a lot of people and you will be on your feet a lot while working here.
Not a friendly job supervisor in Jacksonville does not care of wat challenges u have going on in ur life even if u bring everything to the table
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 30, 2018
If u work six days a week for the company and need to take a day cause I worked at night and didn't have child care on certain nights and tell him in advance u rather have these nights off he'll tell u if u don't work ur fired
Family owned service business
Quality Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILJuly 29, 2018
Prospect is a growing, family owned company. If you are willing to put in long hours, there is room for growth. The company continues to pick-up new contracts across the country and opportunities are available. There is no true formal training program for managers so it's a bit of trial by fire to learn.
Pros
Opportunity to move
Cons
Family owned
Passenger Services (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 27, 2018
Wish the pay was higher for this position. Liked working at this company. They should rotate people more in different positions, so you can have experience in more than one field that prospect has to offer.
Pros
Unknown
Cons
Unknown
Worst job I ever had
Cabin Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MIJuly 25, 2018
I currently still work here. Management is poor they play favorites and even date workers. You have young adults trying to run a department domestic side. We don't get paid enough for what they expect us too do. They hardly encourage people to do better but use empty threats as a way to control people. They suspend people for cussing out other coworkers reckless driving and delays that might not be their fault.
Pros
Work off absences
Cons
Very poor management
very good
CREW LEADER BWI (Former Employee) –  bwi airportJuly 19, 2018
it was nice working with prospect services. I was one of the hardest and fasted workers there. the thing I liked about the job was that I made tips, and when I stared cleaning planes I liked that because I had never been on a plane before.
Basic Job
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 17, 2018
This is a basic job for younger adults. This requires alot of moving, you are paid less than you expect but you have a great responsibility required by TSA.
Worst place ever
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MIJuly 17, 2018
Worst company I ever work for everyone in the company is very disrespectful. It’s nice job to have as high school student and over summer for college students easy money
Pros
Easy money
Cons
No benefits
Working with prospect is not easy at all.
Cleaned airplane (Former Employee) –  United StatesJuly 12, 2018
It is very hard to work with Prospect but anyway it make you more hardworking, marking you to come to work on time, not to call out. From there now am always on time at my job.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Very short beark
fun sometimes
psa (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 9, 2018
a typical day at work was quick most of the time I also learned to get people to there gates on time the management was good I like the job but my pay just wasn't good enough when I use to work there and my most enjoyable part of my job was my lunch and the different parts of the airport
Poor management and slightly racist
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 6, 2018
There is a manager/ supervisor for everything. Scheduling, equipment, dispatch, etc. it understandable, however they do not introduce themselves and you’ll get sent in circles looking for a certain manager. They absolutely do not listen to you about your concerns for anything, and are not providing equal opportunities for those who have seniority and those who do not. They were also racist.
Stressful and Difficult to move up
Passenger Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 30, 2018
This job is a great for kids in school. But the issues with this job are the fact that management is extremely harsh, they have unusual requirements for working, they randomly put extra work days on your schedule without telling you, and they expect unrealistic working hours. It is a great starting job but I honestly feel like new management is needed.
Prospect is and ok job to work at.
Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 25, 2018
Some of the passengers is what makes the job great, They pay $9.00hr, We dont get raises, nor bonus, no paid time off, no benefits, The tips are mandatory.
Pros
Passenger, Tips, Check
Cons
The pay, No Benefits
Best Job I Ever Had
Passenger Assistant (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIJune 24, 2018
I could write a book on this company and it's outstanding workers. I enjoyed myself with this company if I didnt have to leave I would still be there.
ehh
Personal Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 23, 2018
it is okay as a first job, not somewhere people stay at for very long. the job is great to help you get in shape and it keeps you productive all day..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prospect Airport Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.6InHerSight Score

1.4Personal Development

1.2Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight