Prospect Medical Systems Employee Reviews in Santa Ana, CA

Great medical Group
Network Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 12, 2018
Great medical Group to work for. The staff are professional great workplace culture. The compensation is great beneffits are many.
It was a great experience working for this Medical Group.
Pros
Great work culture
Cons
Long commute
Prospect is Painful
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 31, 2017
This organization is not worth your time, avoid them at all costs. The management team has fired more than 15 people in the finance dept. since 2014 that I know of. The organization is under constant investigation. Their contract management team will never adhere to contracts as a matter of business practice nor will they pay incentive payments to Doctors until the last second they are due. They are narrow network hospital healthcare, business if you are unfortunate enough to get healthcare through them you may have to travel 25 miles or more out of area to see a specialist.
Pros
Cons
These people are allowed to continune by CMS
Busy work environment
Quality Management (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 19, 2016
I learned how to interact with various vendors at different levels. People were fun to work with and as in any work environment there were favorites. The hardest part of the job was to tell a member that their limited healthcare coverage did not cover their DME or a certain service. The most enjoyable part of the job was the very nice end of the year party for all employees.
Cons
Having to continuously train staff from other PMG entities that didn't understand Quality Management
Job Duties
Data Analyst - Help Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAApril 23, 2014
I was a Data Analyst for Medical Claims and Help Desk Support Associate, and my duties included, but were not limited to:
• Review and process payments for Fee for Service & Capitated Medical Claims
• Do all Fee for Service month-end reports
• Work with Doctors and Facilities on rejected Claims and timeliness of processing
• Work with Facilities Manager on cost savings efforts and reporting
• Assist internal staff with Computer complications and Program issues
• Dealt with Negative Cash Recovery on Doctors and/or Facilities
• I was also on the Company Planning Committee
Company runs too lean
Manager Clinic Operations (Current Employee) –  LA, Buena Park, Culver City, Santa AnaNovember 26, 2013
The company does not hire enough employees to handle the load. I am managing clinics all over Orange and LA counties and spend way entirely too much time travekling. I enjoy the people who work for me and the wisdom of the physicians.