Prosperity Home Mortgage

• Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Supportive environment

Flexibility

Prosperity Home Mortgage is a solid place to work. Flexible work locations and demographics make it highly attractive to those seeking opportunity while working remote.

Supportive team and manager

Great work/life balance.Amazing team/manager + upper management.Love that you are free to work remote anywhere and everywhere.No micromanaging, and great place to learn!

Willing to meet you were you are

Willing to make it work for you to join their amazing and warm team environment! They have a great compensation plan and also great benefits to match. The mangers check in to see how I am doing and if they can help in any way!

Pros

Amazing pay and work life balance

Cons

Haven’t had any

Advancement only if you are in good with management

There is no room for advancement and I was blocked several times from exploring other opportunities in the company. You will go far in the company if you are in good with management.

Pros

Flexibility with Work Schedule

Cons

No room for advancement and favortism

Strong, Competitive Company

Having been with the company for several years, I've seen it go through a lot of changes, but one thing that has been consistent is continual, positive growth. This is a strong, well-run company that is poised to stay competitive well into the future. I especially appreciate the focus that's put onto community lending and giving back through organizations like Habitat for Humanity. The hardest part of most jobs here is handling the volume of work at certain times. Refinance booms and the annual spring/summer market is always challenging, but I also believe that management understands the stress of the job and acts to make the workplace better and compensate employees. The best part of the company is that it invests heavily in technology, which allows for an easier loan process for customers, plus a more flexible work/life balance for employees by providing the ability to work from home.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

One of the greatest companies to work for

Of all the mortgage companies I have worked for, Prosperity Mortgage is the best. I am not just saying that because I work here but literally it is the best for so many reasons. Opportunity to grow your career; Prosperity offers great career growth/advancement, it offers great benefits both compensation and health, rewards its employees, open communication with senior management regardless of position. In addition, it is a family-oriented business that cares about the employee and invest in their staff. Time flies by while working for a company you love and a job you enjoying doing. It is so hard to believe that it is already 8 years since I started my career here!!

A great place to work!

Prosperity Home Mortgage is a great place to work and earn a great income. We have Awesome support systems, great technology, and very friendly and helpful people to work with. The management team is top notch. I am very happy to be a part of this organization.

Come Join the team.

It is a great place to work. I really like the management and back end support that is provided to help me be successful. I would recommend working here to my closest friend.

Best company!!!

I have worked for several major banks and a couple of lenders and I would choose Prosperity Home Mortgage over any of them any time. The company is the most supportive I've had and the top executives can be contacted when needed and they respond. I feel very appreciated and valued.

My Career with PHM

I truly enjoy being an Underwriter! Everyday I am a part of helping our Borrowers become a Homeowner. The most difficult situation for me is to tell someone they do not qualify and try to work with the Mortgage Consultant to see if there is a way - if not now, what does the Borrower need to work on . PHM provides me with the tools and resources to manage my pipeline, stay current with guidelines and provides assistance when needed.

Best Company

I have never worked for a company that I truly enjoy going to work each day. From the management to the upper management you feel valued. PHM is truly an amazing company to work for.

My assessment

Prosperity Home Mortgage has great talent in certain areas. My current manager is helpful, respectful and supportive. The workload is tremendous but you are compensated for the time and effort you put in.

Great Pay, Improving Work Life Balance

Overall, I've enjoyed my time here. The pay is better than industry average, but while overtime is not expected, I do consistently work extra hours. That is very much expected with the industry as a whole, however.

Great place to work!

I've only been here for 8 months but I've enjoyed it so far. Great teammates who are always willing to answer your questions and they provide the tools needed to succeed. I understand that when I was hired on people were overworked due to the record low interest rates, but that volume has since decreased substantially and they have hired a lot of new people to make the workload more manageable for everyone. I can't think of anything negative to say yet!

Sales Associate

I've been working as a sales associate at PHM (and formerly HSL) for over 4 years and in the industry for 10 years. By far my experience at PHM has been the best throughout my mortgage career. Being a part of the homeownership process and helping clients into their dream homes is extremely fulfilling.

Prosperity Home Mortgage offers a wonderful opportunity for everyone to learn, grow and succeed in a team enivronement. If you want to take your career to the next level, and have fun while your doing it, PHM is the right place for you ! Management is engaged and in touch with what is going on in the trenches. They consistantly make decisions that positively impact the life's of their employees. When it comes to building your mortgage business; PHM takes care of you on the front and back end. Front End: Broad Product Mix, Very Competitive Pricing, and Outstanding Service. Back End: Best in Class Operations Team with Encompass and All Regs, Amazing Sales Tools - Goldmine, Total Expert, and Personal Marketing Team.

My Why!

I am so blessed to work for a company that truly cares! The team I am a part of is completely focused on our customers and employees. I feel everything we accomplish is in the best interest of everyone! I love my job!

Prosperity Home Mortgage is better than other companies

Great company with good pay and incentives. Full package of health and investment options. Through training program and ongoing support. I highly recommend Prosperity to someone entering the mortgage industry.

Good job

Working for prosperity home mortgage I feel the support from management and co-workers have been wonderful in terms of helping you understand and being able to do your job. One of the best part of the job is knowing that you are part of a team that helps families desire for homeownership a reality. The Hardest part of the job can be the amount of volume

Make the move for the better

I previously worked for another mortgage company and was afraid to "jump ship" at first; but since I did I have been so much happier! I couldn't believe how warm, welcoming, and appreciative everyone from day one has been and continues to be. The Prosperity Family is beyond wonderful!! I am looking forward to continuing to grow with the Amazing PHM Family I am now a part of!

Proud to be a part of this company!

Prosperity Home Mortgage (PHM) is a great place to work. From an internal "client" perspective, each teammate that you work with carries the same goal - to make the mortgage process as smooth and simple for our external clients (buyers/borrowers) as possible. The management team is very supportive and accepts comments and addresses them to make things better. One of the most difficult parts of the job is realizing you enjoy it so much, you have to "stop" working some days! The best part is knowing all of the people you work with have the same goal.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prosperity Home Mortgage. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5