Prospero Health

Prospero Health Employee Reviews

Meaningful Work, Compassionate Care
Prospero serves a very vulnerable patient population, and everyone that works here is cognizent of that at all times. It is rewarding to work for a company that always keeps our patients, their family and their caregivers at top of mind when making decisions.

Prospero has rewarding challenges that you would likely not be able to be a part of in other healthcare organizations. We procure and implement new systems, processes, procedures and more every day -- something very unique to a startup.

Overall, Prospero cares about people -- its employees and most importantly its patients, which is why I choose to be a part of the Prospero team!
Meaningful Work, Great Team, Fun Place to Be
Working for Prospero Health has been an overall incredible experience. As an intern for a rapidly growing startup, I have learned more real-world applications in these few months than I did in my four years at business school. With Prospero being a startup, the day to day is everchanging. One thing that never changes, however, is the fulfillment of knowing that the work you do is changing other people's lives. From an internal perspective, the culture that Prospero invites is nothing short of amazing. Everyone you will work with is so much fun, and they all truly have a heart for service. As long as you also have a heart for service, this is the place for you.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prospero Health. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5