ProSphere Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Service desk IT (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAMarch 22, 2019
A very great place to work. Veterans Affairs call center that mostly dealed with technical support issues. Training classes are only 2 weeks. I worked on multiple systems at one time.
Pros
Benefits start immediately
Cons
Lunch break only 39 minutes.
What a joke
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Barbourville, KYFebruary 20, 2019
I did my interview in October and had surgery the next day. A certain someone pulled my job offer because I told her that I could not drive on my pain medication. She told HR that I refused because there would be drugs in my system. I obviously had medical documentation following surgery that I would have pain medication in my urine. I had to talk to HR and have it straightened out. After a few days, the job offer was given back. Flash forward a few months and the same certain someone tells me that I have to blow off internship (I am a college student in my last semester and made it VERY known that I would be doing internship at this time) to be in training no questions asked. During the interview process, I was told that I would be accommodated for this time, even through training. Had I not been told that my schedule would be given consideration during training, I would not have wasted my time in the first place. She rescinded my job offer again. The management of this place is the biggest joke. They conduct business like children and clearly have no checks-and balances system to keep their upper employees regulated.
Pros
Good pay, good benefits
Cons
Great company with wonderful benefits
IT Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VADecember 28, 2018
Staff is always willing to help each other and work as a team. Management is always available to assist with escalation of system issues. Training is encouraged and budgeted.
Pros
Holiday parties, picnics, bonuses and gem awards
Cons
Separation from main office
Service Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Barbourville, KYNovember 2, 2018
Good place to work, just to far away me, there are a few adjustments to their management that needs to be taken care of but that's about it. Good community and friendly people.
Stressful
Customer Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Bossier City, LAOctober 10, 2018
Very stressful work environment. Not at all what was promised when the job first started. I learned how to deal with a variety of customers.
The schedule is very unreasonable
Cons
Short breaks, bad healthcare
Office is very stressful and hostile
Employee (Current Employee) –  Round Rock, TXOctober 8, 2018
Would not recommend to anyone unless you are single and don't have any family or a social life. Work/life balance is poor. Expect to be called on your day off (whether vacation or sick) for a question or information that can absolutely wait until the next day. Expect to work lots of overtime when your manager suddenly says it is required. Management is not supportive of (all) staff or their concerns and expectations of some staff can often be very unreasonable. Favoritism is really bad and if you aren't a pet then you can feel really screwed. Lots of stopping, starting and running in different directions because management doesn't always understand what needs to be done, but they expect certain results either way even if they are completely wrong. Only one way to do anything - the manager's way (see previous comment). Managers have no problem telling you at the last minute while walking out the door at night that they need something on their desk when they arrive in the morning that they've known about for weeks. HR department is highly pro-management and doesn't offer assistance or support to employees requesting help for issues with superiors. If you go to HR with an issue with a supervisor prepare for a follow up rebuttal of your failings, especially those you've never heard of before. Management is condescending and talk to you like you don't know how to do your regular work or have to be reminded. Awful place. Enjoy most of my coworkers though.
Pros
Some of the employees are good people
Cons
No breaks, so be expected to work through lunch without eating, very hard to take off for anything without being made to feel guilty, overly aggressive management style, very silent office until the manager yells and screams which is frequent
Be careful
IT Service Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAOctober 8, 2018
Definitely not as advertised. Dont want to work with employees when real life happens. Also experienced some racism in the company against black people. Pay is ok but forced insurance is ridiculous.
Pros
Cafe
Cons
Everything else
Customer Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Barbourville, KYSeptember 29, 2018
I love working for Prosphere. Allows for a work/life balance and pays an excellent wage for the work. This is an excellent place for someone to begin an IT career!
Very productive company
Enterprise Service Desk Tier- 1 support technician (Current Employee) –  Barbourville, KYSeptember 26, 2018
Excellent place to work. They have given me a great start into pursuing my career in IT. Excellent pay with great people to work with and for. Couldn't ask for a better project manager.
Great Company
Application Administrator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 15, 2018
Great Company to work for. Excellent work life balance and professional development opportunities. Has tuition reimbursement and great health care coverage.

Want to know more about ProSphere?

Ask a question
Good place to work as long as things are going well
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAApril 25, 2018
Prosphere has a good attitude towards the work involved. Everyone is quite professional and has a get the work done attitude. Unfortunately this can't be said of the client or subcontractors
Great Company
ESD Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Barbourville, KYApril 24, 2018
If your looking for a growing company that works in the federal contracting business, this is the company for you. Great work culture, family atmosphere, perfect for me!
Pros
everything
Cons
non
Great place to work.
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 12, 2018
Great Place to work. All the people are very nice and friendly. I especially would recommend talking to Don Shea who is the Director of Business Development.