ProTech Employee Reviews

Very busy
Car/Truck Detailer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 23, 2018
Detailed cars for several major car dealerships. We picked up and delivered the cars. For the most part, it was manageable, however, there were times when unrealistic time frames were promised without enough help to complete the task on time
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Sometimes not enough work and we were sent home
A wonderful place to work and conduct business
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCApril 18, 2018
Very balanced and relaxed work with great employees and even better management. I spent quite a long time in this establishment, and every moment for the most part was seamless. I would highly suggest this place for technicians as a place to plant their feet. Great pay, and hours.
Pros
great pay, great management
n/a
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 18, 2018
Was a challenging job on the body, very hot as you are welding. Sort of an open building exposed to the elements ie. extreme heat and cold. Management was good.
Workplace is Good
Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 13, 2018
The people at ProTech Systems are a great. Wonderful co-workers.
Location is a great place. Company is all about helping the community. Boys and Girls Club of Memphis is the main beneficiary of PSGI support.
Pros
People
Cons
Lots of meetings
Close nit
CADD Designer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMarch 8, 2018
I really enjoyed my time at Protech. The coworkers were exactly my type, which is laid back but highly productive. The compensation was not high, but it was fair. I did not want to leave however, my position was absorbed into engineering and my job disappeared.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
lacks structure.
Security
Armed Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 25, 2017
Like most security jobs it depends on your post. It could be watching a construction site or a bank. It could be a sporting event or personal security
Pros
Good post were exciting
Cons
Favortism
Not really that conducive working environment
Driver (Former Employee) –  FreetownOctober 23, 2017
A great work environment was established quickly during my time there. The management team as well as the a lot of my co-workers worked really hard so we could all come to meet one goal.

Like the job except the hours, I enjoy the people I work with,helping the customers find the items they are looking for,and delivering to new customers.

Competitive wages, zero benefits. Hard work, tight schedules, good management. You drive trucks, move orders around to fit an aggressive time-frame, and deliver groceries.
great
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYOctober 17, 2017
had awesome guys i worked for.the work was easy but u did work long hours. had great supervisors. had good team members. learnt an valuable trade. love the work
Pros
na
Cons
na
Overworked, underpaid
Level 1 machine operator (Former Employee) –  Quitman, TXSeptember 11, 2017
All they care about it production numbers. They set unrealistic goals and expect you to work miracles with equipment that is falling apart. They also like to hire people off the street and expect you to train them, to make more than you do...
Pros
Christmas presents/party
Temporary
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oxford, MSAugust 25, 2017
As a temp, it's been pretty laid-back, but I haven't worked many positions with them. I really enjoy the job they've placed me in in the Hospital, and I hope I can stay!
Don't Work Here
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 27, 2017
There is no room for growth, there are too many buddies there. Rules don't apply to everyone. Management is not idea for the way they want the place ran.
Pros
you get paid
Cons
everything else
Office Manager
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJune 23, 2017
Managing the office , supervising employees making sure everything was in order as far as inventory. Driving a forklift in a safely manner. Making sure all parts were ordered on time.
boring
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Lemont, ILMay 14, 2017
sitting in a car making sure no one trespasses where they shouldn't be, making sure people don't try to steal anything. the hardest part is no bathrooms on site
Pros
boss isnt there
Cons
dont get paid overtime
No healrh benefits.
SECURITY OFFICER (Current Employee) –  601 Stephen Street, Lemont, Ill.May 9, 2017
This company does not promote from withinn,no raises, always working weekends and on my days off.
The assigned sites are in unsafe areas.
Always working 6 or 7 says straight in order to get overtime, or 40 hours a week.
Pros
Cons
alwaus working weekends. Split days off and working on your days off.
Average office job
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 22, 2017
I was in the accounts recievalble. I processed all payments. Did bank deposits, submitted invoices. Sent out late payment notices and did collections.
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
No remote
not a good place to work
Lead Security Officer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 8, 2017
tough place to work because no one can be right except the client and their money.the company needs a complete make over if they are to compete in the twenty first century.
Pros
no real pros
Cons
too many cons
Good Start for person with little to no experience in IT career
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  New JerseyApril 1, 2017
Overall an okay place to start, not much room for growth.

No incentives, underpaid, PTO is accrued, no work from home options.

Good Benefits for the most part.
Collision shop mechanic shop and towing service
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Southfield, miMarch 28, 2017
Collision shop mechanic shop and towing service very friendly staff comfortable environment easy to work with people and great service I had a very good time working there but they were closing the business and relocating so I got laid off and now I'm looking for a new job I really enjoyed working there and learned a lot while I was there about collision work I already knew mechanic work but I still advanced and towing service and I learned customer service
Protech Services
Owner (Former Employee) –  Lansdale, PAFebruary 11, 2017
I overseed the day to day operations of the business.Including sales, management, conflicts, paperwork,education,training,employee issues, and dispatching.
Great place to work and build a business
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 8, 2017
I was hired to build a Cisco and EMC book of business and work with the market manager and engineers. The culture and family oriented atmosphere provided many long term relationships with fellow employees and customers. I was given a lot of leeway to be successful and empowered to do what I was best at doing, and succeeded. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my peers and all levels of the company. The hardest part of the job was leaving ProTech. The management is top notch.
Pros
Company culture