Protective Insurance Employee Reviews

4.5
Ratings breakdown
A typical day at work consists of me typing a review
Chipotle Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INJuly 2, 2018
That i do not want to submit but Indeed is making me do it. A typical day at work was like ha! there was not most enjoyable part, are you kidding me dude?
Pros
Example of a Pro and or a Con
Cons
Cons and Pros
Was very stressful and was not a good environment
Vendor File Maintenance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILJuly 2, 2018
I don't know how it is now and if the whole company was like this, but the manager was not a nice person. The CEO even talked to me about the managers poor people skills. I left after six months and the person that replaced me left after three months.
Pros
I didn't have any pros
Cons
poor management
Very good Company
Internal Audit Financial Intern (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INMay 1, 2018
I had a great experience at Protective Insurance. I really enjoyed the culture because of how flexible they are with working hours. I also liked that I never felt too overwhelmed or busy.
Great place to work and grow your career!
Med-Only Work Comp Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 28, 2017
Great place to work; though things can get busy, there is a sense of teamwork. I only left because I had to relocate due to family illness and responsibility.
fun workplace, great people, great benefits
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 1, 2017
Protective is a great place to work. THey have awesome benefits, not just insurance benefits, but the company has a lot of different events that are fun for employees and families.
na
Underwriter Assistant/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 31, 2017
na• Perform credit and property analysis on branded revolving lines of credit submitted within the time frame established by departmental management.
Transition due to sell of RBC Insurance to Athend
Transition Team Member (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 7, 2015
Job duties were to help transition business to new service company. I enjoyed working with the management team and co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Protective Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.