Provant Health Solutions Employee Reviews

It was a great starting point
Biometric Screener (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 4, 2018
I liked working for the company you got to pick your events the team you worked with werw all encouraging and helped new people feel comfortable the team leads were always around and helping and doing work it was a team effort from the top to bottom!
Pros
Meeting new people, the ability to pick your events
Cons
A lot of driving
Unprofessional
RN (Former Employee) –  DenverOctober 1, 2018
Unprofessional. This company doesn't seem to know who is in charge or what is going on . Communication is poor and admin difficult to get info from . First flu clinic was scheduled and cancelled abruptly then 2nd clinic no supplies and no one to contact.
lax enviroment
Health coach/consultant (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 17, 2018
lax environment
-uniform based took blood pressures or constant health analysis of basic results without diagnosing.
-went into different corporate wellness settings to conduct biomentric screenings for employees.
productive and very busy workplace
Seasonal Help; Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  East Greenwich, RIAugust 16, 2018
Working here really wasn't bad in the the warehouse there was always something to do, however once the company was bought out a lot of people either left or were laid off because it was being moved to Kentucky.
Make the best of it
Health Educator/Health Screening Technician (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAAugust 1, 2018
Like with any job or any company, you make the best of what you got. Provant is no acceptation. Go in, take care of business and call it a day. Locations and work load varies.
Corporate environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 1, 2018
A typical day at work was fast-paced
I learned about health and wellness culture and products
Management was supportive
Workplace culture was fun
The hardest part of the job was managing client load
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with
Great
BIOMETRIC HEALTH SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 11, 2018
Great! Fun, hard work completing bio-metric screenings for employers like Chase, Disney, etc. Managers are very clear, direct, and supportive. They will call you back of you do a great job!
Fun
Registered Nurse Administer flu vaccines (Current Employee) –  OH, KY and INMay 14, 2018
I enjoyed giving flu shots and performing biometric screening. As I was working full time at my primary job I was not able to work for Provant as often as I would have liked. Now that I have retired from full time, I am pursuing more jobs like Provant because I like working in a variety of settings.
Nice company to work for
WELLNESS COACH (Current Employee) –  All over HoustonMay 5, 2018
Provant would book most of their events for 4 hours. We would show up at 6 or 7 am for work wearing a blue top and black pants with close toed shoes. The workplace culture was diverse, however, I got along with all workers and event leads. The best part of the job was consulting the clients.
Pros
Loved the consulting job.
Cons
Could work longer hours for more pay
Assisted in wellness screening for various companies throughout Washington State. Also facilitated flu clinics for multiple Home Depots throughtout WA
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  East Greenwich, RIMay 2, 2018
I enjoyed the autonomy of the job as well as the flexibility of the schedule. I did not like that fact the there was not enough training or access/communication with supervisors.
Great PRN position
Health Coach Educator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCApril 28, 2018
It's a great place to work, when it's screening season, and if you're in the right region. The Washington, DC region is the busiest. I have yet to work in the south.
Pros
early hours, paid reimbursement for travel
Cons
not enough shifts
Great extra part time job
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  East Greenwich, RIApril 27, 2018
Seasonal job placement with an opportunity to reach community, along with giving much needed education on living a healthy life style. Patrons seem to enjoy the attention and education given. A very thankful fulfilling position.
Pros
flexability, non stressful
Cons
seasonal, 4hour work day
Great place to do contract work and to keep my health coaching skills sharp
Health Coach (Former Employee) –  East Greenwich, RIApril 25, 2018
Excellent part time/contract work. Wonderful leadership and teams to work with! Most enjoyable part of the job was building relationships with other employees doing on-site screenings and coaching sessions.
Pros
flexible
Prn
Health Screening Educator/Coach (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 24, 2018
If you're looking for PRN work in a busy city, then I would recommend. I live in a small town now and there aren't many job offers now, but they do reimburse for gas if you travel.
relaxing environment
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  East Greenwich, RIApril 3, 2018
My time spent working with this company was great. My coworkers were very nice people and the job was fun to do. I enjoyed my time there. What I enjoyed most about working there was the environment. It made my job a whole lot easier.
Professional workplace
Health clinic/ Biometrics provider (Current Employee) –  East Greenwich, RIMarch 21, 2018
Fast paced corporate setting. Peer to peer service with the expectation of continuous professionalism. Room to grow in the healthcare and wellness field.
great company
RN wellness screener (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 4, 2018
I am an RN wellness screener. I attend health fairs. Your role changes with each event, but I weigh employees or measure their heights. Perform blood glucose or cholesterol screening. Measure body fat percentage and BMI. My team is great. Very nice, relaxed, low stress environment. This is for healthcare professionals who have availability during the day. Only a per diem position and cannot pay the bills. This is to supplement your income only.
Pros
low stress job, fun
Cons
do not offer permanent positions -
Biometric Screener (Current Employee) –  ny nyFebruary 28, 2018
xible schedule if you are in school or have a demanding family.productive and fun workplace.opportunity to meet people sincefle you go from company to company to screen the employees.
Contract work
State-Tested Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  East Greenwich, RIFebruary 4, 2018
PRN work. Great Pay . Easy work. Very easy to book jobs online scheduling. Fast pay for jobs done. Coworkers are easy to get alone with. Everyone works as a team
under staffed and forced pay cuts
Biometric Screener (Former Employee) –  New York StateFebruary 2, 2018
I enjoyed my time but the company hires non medical personnel and requires you to train them onsite. I never left in time and towards the end I was lucky to get 6 job offers per year and didn’t receive mileage under a certain amount of drive time. I quit after a merger cut the rate of pay. There are no benefits offered.
Pros
Per diem
Cons
No benefits understaffed below industry pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Provant Health Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3

See reviews about

Ratings from women

4.0InHerSight Score

4.1Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight