Provant Health Solutions Employee Reviews

Provided a great work environment
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMarch 12, 2019
A typical day at work was relaxing, not very stressful. Management made it easy to communicate with everyone. Work culture was fantastic. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the customers and putting them at ease for the procedures they were to experience. An the meeting of new and different people every day was my most enjoyable part of my job
Pros
great benefits
Cons
Not many at all
Nice place to work
Senior QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  East Greenwich, RIFebruary 27, 2019
It was nice experience to work at Provant and great opportunity to work in all applications. Work place and people around gives a family atmosphere. Enjoyed a lot.
Fun and diversified.Got to travel frequently
Biometric Health Screener (Former Employee) –  Rhode IslandFebruary 5, 2019
Based on other companies that perform the same jobs as Provant offers, they are one of the better companies to work for as far as pay and amount of work goes.
Pros
Good pay and amount of work
Cons
Time it takes to get paid after events
No thanks.
Team Leader and PG&E Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nevada, CADecember 28, 2018
They have made a lot of changes in recent years, but before I left the nepotism had gotten so out of control that all of the local management pieces were friends and family of each other, while employees that had been with the company for years were getting booted.

Top down there are some integrity issues.

My particular role was a stand alone role which allowed for a lot of security and freedom, however when I moved to another state and transferred my position they suddenly decided to dissolve it leaving me stranded without a job after a cross country move.

It's a great place to get experience, but unless you're lucky or hired by friends or family, don't expect to advance the way that you should.
Provant Health
Inventory Control Associate (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSDecember 1, 2018
Wonderful company to work for. Works well to ensure the best work environment. Management is dedicated to making a fair work environment and communication is easy and open.
Pros
Communication
Cons
Company Closed
Na
Processor (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSNovember 27, 2018
I think they need to have more team building exercises. They need to be able to have better teamwork. You get left hanging a lot of the time with little direction.
Pros
hours flexible
Cons
Lack of communication
Great place to work, and learn new skills
Application Analyst (Current Employee) –  East Greenwich, RINovember 26, 2018
The company itself is relatively young, in which it is expected that internal employees expand on their responsibilities.

This allows to expand personal knowledge and skill set.

The workplace culture is laid back and casual.
Reveiw Summary
Biometric Health Screener (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CANovember 25, 2018
Set-up, provide Service, occaional on the job training, enjoy working under my team leasds, but upper management keeps out of the picture, Enjoyed team work!
Strong resentment between Provant and Hooper Holmes teams and methodologies
Field Manager (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSNovember 14, 2018
I will be happy to leave Provant in the current state the company is in. The merge with Hooper Holmes was not organized well. Management did not organize the merge well. In the field--both teams--Provant and Hooper Holmes--did not mesh.
Pros
Work from home, self-driven
Cons
negative culture and no recognition
Regional travel, part-time, contracts
Biometric Screener (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 13, 2018
I've been working with Provant since 2011. Since the merger I have one event. The event offers have stopped and the work portal hasn't been updated since 2017. It's not the same as it was when I started with them. Sad to see the decline in offers of events. The team leads were great to work with, helpful and informative. The events were well staffed with adequate supplies. All the stations had supplies provided. Events rarely went over scheduled times by more then 15 mins. The traveling was worth the time spent on the road, some times I made more from travel pay then event pay. It was satisfying to hear participants success stories in improving their wealth.
Pros
Paid to Travel, short contracted events, Fun and friendly Coworkers
Cons
Lack of steady event offers, seasonal
Use to be a fun place to work, culture and moral has seriously declined due to bankruptcy
Current member (Current Employee) –  East Greenwich, RIOctober 27, 2018
Use to enjoy going to work, had a great culture and the co-workers were the best, they were like family. Company filled bankruptcy and the future does not look promising.
Pros
ping pong, wellness breaks, co-workers
Cons
benefits, stop contributions to 401k
Great PRN job
Team Lead I (Former Employee) –  Greenwich, RIOctober 22, 2018
I enjoyed my time with Provant Health Solutions- I was given great opportunities to grow. I enjoyed my supervisor. I was given many opportunities to travel for them.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Merged with another company
It was a great starting point
Biometric Screener (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 4, 2018
I liked working for the company you got to pick your events the team you worked with werw all encouraging and helped new people feel comfortable the team leads were always around and helping and doing work it was a team effort from the top to bottom!
Pros
Meeting new people, the ability to pick your events
Cons
A lot of driving
Unprofessional
RN (Former Employee) –  DenverOctober 1, 2018
Unprofessional. This company doesn't seem to know who is in charge or what is going on . Communication is poor and admin difficult to get info from . First flu clinic was scheduled and cancelled abruptly then 2nd clinic no supplies and no one to contact.
lax enviroment
Health coach/consultant (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 17, 2018
lax environment
-uniform based took blood pressures or constant health analysis of basic results without diagnosing.
-went into different corporate wellness settings to conduct biomentric screenings for employees.
productive and very busy workplace
Seasonal Help; Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  East Greenwich, RIAugust 16, 2018
Working here really wasn't bad in the the warehouse there was always something to do, however once the company was bought out a lot of people either left or were laid off because it was being moved to Kentucky.
Make the best of it
Health Educator/Health Screening Technician (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAAugust 1, 2018
Like with any job or any company, you make the best of what you got. Provant is no acceptation. Go in, take care of business and call it a day. Locations and work load varies.
Corporate environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 1, 2018
A typical day at work was fast-paced
I learned about health and wellness culture and products
Management was supportive
Workplace culture was fun
The hardest part of the job was managing client load
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with
Great
BIOMETRIC HEALTH SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 11, 2018
Great! Fun, hard work completing bio-metric screenings for employers like Chase, Disney, etc. Managers are very clear, direct, and supportive. They will call you back of you do a great job!
Fun
Registered Nurse Administer flu vaccines (Current Employee) –  OH, KY and INMay 14, 2018
I enjoyed giving flu shots and performing biometric screening. As I was working full time at my primary job I was not able to work for Provant as often as I would have liked. Now that I have retired from full time, I am pursuing more jobs like Provant because I like working in a variety of settings.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Provant Health Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Ratings from women

3.7InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight