ProVantage Corporate Solutions Employee Reviews

Working for Prov
Lead (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 11, 2018
If you like to travel and get paid at a fast paced job, then this job is for you. Must be hands on, know how to handle tools, merchandising, carpentry, and so much more.
It's a retail store
Stocker/Receiver (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 4, 2018
It's very physical work that I'm pleased with and sometimes that can be hard at times I enjoyed putting the steel shelves in and rotating cereals beers and Pops...
Pros
We have a 15 minute break and a hour lunch break
Cons
Etc
Very Hateful Evil People Poor Management
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Atlanta GaJune 28, 2018
Will Never Advise Anyone To Work with These Guys You Get Treated Like An Animal & Talked To Like Your Nothing So Disrespectful & Unprofessional Environment
Pros
1 30 Min break
Cons
Work You Non Stop for 7.5 hrs Of constant Work
productive with travel options
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 22, 2018
cool place to work. you will be traveling to different states, cities to assist stores like sams club, walmart , and lowes with new product rollouts and planograms
Pros
traveling
Cons
away from home in lengthy times
Field Representative (Current Employee) –  N CarolinaFebruary 6, 2018
Work environment is great and friendly.
Employee interaction as well as customer interaction.
Fun as well as professional all while getting the job responsibility completed
Meeting Every Team
Vendor Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCAugust 10, 2017
Tasks for the day are all done by the company and we had a deadline to meet. I learned a lot about product placement, company culture, and marketing. Management were good team players and open minded. Workplace culture was filled with workaholics. (Doesn't hurt to work) The hardest part of the job getting sent to a different location with 2 hr + time difference. Enjoyable part of the job is having everyone be happy by contributing to the table.
Pros
Traveling, Good Pay, and Meeting New Team Members
Cons
Different Time Zones for Job Location
Great JOB
Retail Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 14, 2017
I had a couple wonderful jobs. I lost this job due to my neglect to keep my license. I have a couple of driving while revokes. I now have my license and a dependable vehicle. I have been clean and off drugs for 4 months now and I am looking for a good job and a second chance.
Not enough work for some of the employees
Field Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Augustine South, FLFebruary 4, 2017
Unfortunately I can only give this company 3 stars it has a lot of pros you get paid per diem and that's really good if you have your wife or girlfriend or you can get a coworker to ride with you the pay is good they also reimburse you gas money the down side is the work they do t give you enough and all the benefits any worth nothing if you only get 4 days a month maybe if you have more experience start out with the will put you at more jobs but it's hard to get real good if you only work once a month
Pros
Perdiem expenses paid
Cons
Not enough work inless your a lead or you have experience
Great Company of experienced individuals
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Brownsville, TXJanuary 25, 2017
Working with various companies throughout the years I have found in my experience most do not have the ability to function out side the box. It was to my good fortune I came across pro vantage which operates with technology to assist with its every day functions. You are able to view hours, pay and the open door policy to call the office makes a great venue for communication.
Pros
working with great people
Cons
time frame
Productive and fun
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTMarch 11, 2016
Hi I worked here and the work is hard but its great they always give you another task to do no sitting until break is the rule you always want to be on your feet finishing your task or helping others with their work they are very detailed and neat. they will also hire you to travel with them and they are very understanding and helpful when it comes to work or focusing and personal issues and they are very caring. i got hired to travel and then i got injured the next day i was hurt by a employee who wasn't paying attention i lost my position the co workers were great and funny and helpful. i was soo happy to get up at 5am and get there at 7 my job was everything to me i miss it soo much i learned that hard work and and good co workers make it fun so you can enjoy it. a regular day at work was dirty and tiring but worth it, as long as you focus and find something to do time goes by fast. last but not least i couldn't wait to sit down and eat lunch man did i work up an appetite lol
Pros
discount off food stores near the jo if you get your co workers to eat at the deli on lunch break
Cons
i didnt see my kids or my fiance as much
difficult unstable job but still fun
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 21, 2016
work varies from day to day depending on overall progress of the project. didnt learn anything i didnt already know other than how to work a pallet jack. management was slightly disorganized but bearable. co-workers were great but some temp workers would take unauthorized breaks. there was no particular part of the job that was more difficult than others but the job was very demanding. best part of the job was the co-workers.
Pros
it was a good challange
Cons
they require regular trips around the US for work.
Multi task, Team work employment
Scheduling Coordinator/Planner (Temporary) (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 24, 2015
Exciting changing and attention to detail. Coordinating plans, assignments and personnel. Stay flexible with the initial plans which may have to change at the last moment.
Pros
comfortable work spaces
Cons
It was temporary
Traveling
Field Representative/ M.I.T (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 11, 2014
Was able to travel all over the United States. An have mini vacations while I was able to work during week. Driving all over did put some wear and tear on my vehicle. Company started deducting drive time out of home state. So we were having to pay from job to job being 1000 miles away from home.
Pros
Traveling over the United States
Cons
Deduction of pay, and wear and tear on vehicle
loved it never called me back
Remodel Crew (Former Employee) –  Pottsville, PANovember 19, 2013
Loved the job always learning new things working as a team never was a dull moment always busy kept you on your toes fast pace job loved it made work go fast great co workers could joke and have a good time and still accomplish task at hand with out any mistakes or problems
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
was layed off temptraily never called back
Traveled Nationwide
I. ASSISTANT LEAD (Former Employee) –  nationwideOctober 21, 2013
Traveled Nationwide to reset and set up retail locations. I helped turn older stores into brand new looking ones, and built new stores from the fixtures up to the merchandise on the shelves.
Pros
Saw the country
Cons
was away from home and family
productive and fast paced work environment. Heavy lifting.
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Dixon, CAMay 7, 2013
Completed a Walmart Superstore Remodel. From removing products and gondola shelving using screwdrivers,m hammers, pallet jacks. Stacking and Shrink wrapping merchandise onto pallets. Using scorpion jacks to move complete isles. Redesigning units to fit products and size and merchandise items.
Pros
learned alot about retail merchandising and mechanics
Good Fast paced Job to be in besides Management
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, North CarolinaApril 21, 2013
First we walked into a empty building and start unloading the truck and put the uprights and shelves in. I worked really hard on this job we built the inside of a Dollar General Store in 2 Days. All shelving, peg hooks, any special holders for products were taken out of box put together and put up by the planogram, price tags, signage to putting together the cash registers and programming them. We did everything in the whole store besides the putting most of the product up, Very, very fast paced job. The coolest thing about the job was looking at the store after 2 days and seeing what 8 to 10 people can accomplish and how hard we all worked in that amount of time!!
Crazy work adventure
Field Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 28, 2013
A company based in North Carolina, which hires people from all over the country as merchandisers. A typical assignment would be, a notification e mail telling you where the job is, and when it starts, and that they have loaded your per diem account card with the necessary funding for room and board. You then make reservations at the hotel of your choice and go there. Most jobs are at night when the store is closed. You must be on time and you must show up. Don't you dare get sick, they will take $60 away from your per diem for every day you are out, and you won't get paid for any day you are out either. So it pretty much will cost you $140 a day to be out sick. Even if it is an emergency, they don't care, they will snap that money out of your account by lunch-time.That said, expect to be working with people who are sick or have dental issues, because they can't afford to call in and get care. Fun things are the road trips, working at night while the store is closed, making new friends and getting away from the b.s. at home. The pay is $10 an hour, $420 a week for the hotel and food. They also reimburse you for the hours spent driving to the assignment and the mileage. I forget how much exactly, but it is a fair amount. You can do well especially if you have a partner or two, and you can find a hotel room to share that costs less than the per diem rate, because you get to keep any money left over. So if you get $60 a day and your partner does too, and you get a room for $50 a day, you get to keep the remaining $70. Sometimes you get a great team leader and it's always fun, and  more... sometimes you get a jerk team leader that makes things suck. You get Friday and Saturday night off so you can go out and have some fun. You will learn a lot. You will probably lose weight. You will probably lose hair. You might even lose teeth. You will probably lose any value you may have left on your car due to the high miles and wear. You will never be able to shop in a store again without facing products on the shelves and straightening end caps. It's great for young people to get away from home and make some money, good for couples without children. NOT good if you have health issues, can't walk a lot or can not work at night. You must have a decent car. Some co-workers are very nice, and some are very weird but it is always interesting. Most stores they do are Lowe's, Wal Mart, JoAnn Fabrics, Ikea, and Dollar General. There are no benefits and no guarantee of constant work, but they are usually keeping everyone busy 9 months out of the year. It will taper off in October and plan on being layed off for the holidays, so sock some money away or you will be very sorry. They do not prepare you to be layed off. You could be sent out to do a month long project and then boom they lay you off in the first week. But hey, it's better than sitting at home broke doing nothing. It gives the old quote "it's not a job, it's an adventure.." a whole new meaning. I have to admit, as weird as it was, I enjoyed it. Oh, and they give you free t shirts. Hope this helps you in your job search.  less
Pros
decent pay, travel, good excercise, learn a lot, drive time and mileage reimbursement
Cons
no benefits, strange co-workers, sudden layoffs.
Fun teams
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  all over usNovember 30, 2012
The teams we worked with were fun however, management sucked and it was strict on STUPID stuff.
Pros
teammates
Cons
pay
Not good being layed off at any time no job security
Remodel Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  RALEIGH, NCJuly 24, 2012
The work is not hard and the hours are over night. My co-workers were always helpful.
Pros
great if u like to travel
Cons
must have at least 1-2 traveling companions to help with expenses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProVantage Corporate Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

ProVantage Corporate Solutions Reviews by Location