ProVantage Corporate Solutions Employee Reviews

Featured review
ProVantage Corporate Solutions selected this as a representative review
Great Companyy Culture
National Field Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 22, 2018
Great opportunity for career advancement in many fields. Strong sense of being a part of something greater than self. The drive to promote and include the Company Core Values on a daily basis. Strong team building. Great co-workers.
Pros
Core Values, benefits, positive culture, transparency through open door policy.
Cons
None at this time.
Great Culture and People
Field Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 25, 2019
Fast paced environment. Great culture and caring, dedicated employees and management. The work load can be very high for periods of time and the work has its share of fires, however everyone is calm under pressure, which makes things less stressful. There is also a culture of constant improvement, so problems are addressed with time. It is the best company that I have worked for.
Om
Employee (Current Employee) –  ProVantage Corporate SolutionsMarch 25, 2019
Great company to work for because everyone here is very friendly, understanding, courteous, helpful and welcoming and always willing to work with you in all that you may need help with.
Great Company!
IT (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 25, 2019
Love the culture here. Can't ask to be treated any better. I feel valued and look forward to coming to work every day, can't wait to see what the future holds.
Good culture
Executive (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 25, 2019
I have worked for ProVantage at the home office for quite a while and it has grown so much since I first started. Management has worked really hard to maintain a great culture with good values. It’s is a fun work environment and my coworkers are wonderful.
Great company in a sometimes below average industry
Field Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 25, 2019
Good company. Promotes positive, professional culture. Resolves most issues and concerns in a timely manner. Managers are helpful. Training is mostly OJT. Requires safety shoes and minimal tools to work for them. The tool requirement seems more like a construction company thing than a retail company.
Great chance to advance!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 25, 2019
The management team here is very approachable and welcomes feedback. ProVantage is a place that offers lots of opportunities for advancement. I've found it to be a very flexible workplace that I would recommend to others.
Opportunity
Field Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 25, 2019
There is room for tremendous growth at ProVantage. ProVantage has a part in diverse elements of the job market. From merchandising to skilled trades in the construction field, ProVantage would be a great opportunity for those willing to apply their talents.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 25, 2019
ProV is about culture, the culture fit is as important as the job fit. If you fit the culture, you'll thrive. If not, you will not last long. Great company culture
Not a Job, but a Career
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 25, 2019
A great place to work if one would like to grow with a business. Our executive staff is always open to innovative ideas that will help, all levels, of the ProV work family to excel. I am happy that I came on-board with ProV 5 years ago and I am even happier that I can now call this a career as opposed to just be working a job.
I work for ProVantage
Schedule Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 25, 2019
We work hard and play hard. Great home/work life balance. Great corporate office setting, people actually care about each other. Highly recommended. Still a growing company, so there will be more exciting things to come
Technology, professionalism and excellence
Executive (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 25, 2019
ProVantage is an innovative company that stresses the importance of technology, professionalism and excellence. No two days are the same and we are constantly looking to improve. It is a great place to work.
Go Pro!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Raleigh ,NCMarch 25, 2019
Provantage is an amazing company to work for. There is constant room for growth and advancement within the company. The culture has had a bit of a struggle as we have grown, but management has worked very hard to uphold our culture and continue to work with us as a team.
Stay away
Field Rep (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 21, 2019
At first things seemed like it would be an ok part time job. Then I took a look at my hours logged in and they were stealing hours from me. It said that I was only working 4.5 hours per day when in fact I was working full days. When I first got there my team lead said that she handled everyone's hours, clocking in and out. She didn't clock us back in after our 30 minute breaks. Then the payroll team did nothing to correct the issue. You would think that if employees weren't clocking in full days that SOMEBODY would notice and call the team lead and ask why so and so isn't coming back after lunch. This company is extremely unprofessional and I highly recommend that you do not apply here!
Pros
The people from The Container store that we worked for were nice and helpful
Cons
Unprofessional, This company is bad.
Don't work here
Remodel Associate (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCMarch 14, 2019
13.00 an hour may be lucrative for some especially because they don't drug test and put you on the schedule for 3 weeks in advance. On my first day i was pulling and pushing 200-600 pounds up into an empty trailer. They only mentioned i wouldnt ve lifting more than 50 pounds in the training videos. I bought all brand new tools and i was told to put them back in the car and grab a razor blade and tape measure. I hurt my back on the job and corporate wouldn't take my calls or call me back at all. There were guys double my size stocking shelves with product while i pushed this pallet jack. I'm 115 pounds... not only will i never go back but I'm doing less and making more currently. Rethink it. Ask yourself if muscle damage is worth the 90 bucks a day you get...
Pros
No drug test
Cons
Expectations on the first day were insane
Productive and fun to work
Remodeler (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLFebruary 12, 2019
It was very easy clean work you had to move in a pretty fast pace to get the job done but im very energetic there wasnt anything that i didnt like about the job at provantage all the employees where great and all the other works where good to work with.
Pros
Per diem pay
Cons
No benfits until youve worked a year
Known for Open Culture
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCFebruary 11, 2019
Enjoyed open culture and focus on customers. Enjoyed the ability to work cross-functionally and change jobs laterally and horizontally. Valued the company's focus on Diversity and Inclusion,
Pros
traveling
Cons
nights
Terrible Management
Early Morning Stocker (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDFebruary 7, 2019
Fairly Easy Application Process.

Your day With Team A
(Rockville/WDC) Will Begin Very Fluidly & relaxed.
However, once the workload begins to get heavier. Your
Supervisor for Team A will disappear and won't contribute a great deal of effort or work ethic. You'll often find yourself picking up slack for the supervisors lack of. The pay isn't bad depending on your home necessities and lifestyle. However it is set at $91/DAY
set pay.

Breaks were not given until last Jan 2019.

The Job is fairly easy. Don't get me wrong. The load is very lite and the employees at TCS (Rockville) are very cooperative and friendly, warm & welcoming.

The team members are fun to work with.
The description of work changes at the WDC location.
the pace is slower and the TCS staff there are partial in cooperation with ProVantage Corp. employees. Majority of the time the workload is handled by PV.

*In my 3-4months of employment, Ive seen a shift/change in TEAM 5 times.

2 terminations (including myself, I was re - hired and fired)
2 Resignations

It isn't the workload. its the work ethic and social conflict the supervisor brings to the team.
Pros
Light Workload
Cons
Too Many To List
Official response from ProVantage Corporate Solutions
February 12, 2019

We appreciate your input regarding ProVantage! We are sincerely sorry to hear of your experience with one of our field supervisors as we strive to hold all supervisors to a high standard of professionalism and respect. At ProVantage, we believe in embracing a culture of transparent accountability and we would welcome an opportunity to speak directly with you regarding the issues you experienced.

Please give us a call at your earliest convenience to discuss these and any other issues you are having.

productive and fun workplace with a lot of traveling.
Assembly Technician (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 5, 2018
Working at pro vantage is fun specially if you like to travel, you get to visit different cities and interact with different background. The management is fine, you have to pick what assignment you prefer as far as location/city to work, you also learn different products from different store for example you can work for walmart, fresh market harbor freight, etc..
Very nice pay considering states minimum pay rate
Lead In-Training (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLOctober 22, 2018
The days are very physical and sometimes unorganized. once you get used to it then you will understand how a regular day goes and it will all just become "another provantage day at work".
Pros
weekly per-diem given to stay in motel/hotel
Cons
no benefits, no paid time off
No thank you
Assistant Lead (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, PAOctober 11, 2018
Good people in the office. Not so much in the field. Depends on who you work with, how well you work together and weather or not they approve of you...
Pros
Got to travel.
Cons
As with all jobs, you can find difficulty.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProVantage Corporate Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

ProVantage Corporate Solutions Reviews by Location