ProVest LLC Employee Reviews

Mail Clerk/Mail Handler (Former Employee) –  LombardAugust 31, 2018
Poor excuse of a supervisor , he did too much like walk and wanted to be seen. Supervisor can ditch it but can't take it. Also, supervisor didn't know the job and use you for what they needed and then slap you in the face.
Pros
Easy
Cons
Didn't want you to talk, cameras watching g you, to quiet
American Envoy was the unit I worked for. This unit was shutdown.
SSRS Reports Developer/Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 4, 2018
Management was very spotty. Some managers were very good while others were not. Clear set of job responsibilities was not set. Strong presence of consulting company with large development staff in India. Local consultants would try and get jobs moved to offshore. These same consultants where in the position of providing needed business process information. This conflict was never resolved.
Pros
Workplace including cube space was good.
Cons
Not loyal to employees, poor management, Very time conscious.
Beware
Process Clerk/Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 18, 2017
Although Provest is a casual dress work environment, the management, lower and upper, leaves much to be desired. Upper management has no respect, consideration, or care for their employees. You are just a number, not an actual human being. There is absolutely no job security and layoffs happen twice a year. My co-workers on my team were awesome, but everyone in the office complains how much the management sucks. If you are looking for a company with a high management work ethic, or any kind of stability or room for growth, this is not the company to work for. They chew their employees up and spit them out regularly. Even employees who have been there for years are not immune being laid off. Sometimes the higher your salary, the more of a target you are. If an employee in anyway questions management about unfair doings within the company, watch out. Do not dare to question authority in even a tactful way. Provest is a company ran by managers who want you to put up and shut up. And every team manager has a different set of rules for their team. There is no company wide policy for paid overtime, or being sent home early with/without pay. I started out thinking this company was pretty great. Unfortunately I was very wrong. If you would like to be seen as a number and not an employee with an actual name, this is the company for you. Upper management cares about nothing but receiving their bonuses. Employees are like their minions. The level of disrespect upper management hands out is unbelievable. And half of the team managers do not even understand how to do the team's job. I met  more... some really great people, but management was not any of them. So, be wary, this company/management wants to seem as if they are great, but underneath that veil they are some pretty heartless people.  less
Pros
Lunch & Two 15 minute breaks
Cons
Beyond horrible management with absolutely no job security
High Turn Over
Process Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 13, 2017
High Turn Over Low pay. Not a place you stay for long. Company culture is zero. Stressful environment to work and to intense. Work should be serious, fun and not to mechanical.
Ehh
Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Central Islip, NYNovember 15, 2017
Poor management.

The chain of command is not the best

They give things without instructions

They work through an agency

A lot of people go in and out
Process Server
Process Server (Former Employee) –  VariesJuly 16, 2017
Good money, however it did not last for very long, My manager was not very respectful and treated me not very well. He did not have any understanding and expected me to be at his beck and call to do his work for him,
Cons
Lousy managements
Foreclosure Sales Support
Foreclosure Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 18, 2017
Working for Provest was great! The most enjoyable part of my job was I was not micro managed. Going to work everyday and doing my job properly knowing that someone is not always watching over my shoulder was a great relief.
Extremely unprofessional.
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Central Islip, NYMay 20, 2017
The management team was very unprofessional and didn't care about any issues inside of the workplace. While I worked there the gossiping got worse by day and nothing was done about it at all. People are often getting fired from this place, not only new employees but employees that have been working here for
Pros
Breaks (including lunch), They allow you to listen your music.
Cons
Horrible management team.
I loved it here
Status Clerk/Client Liaison (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 16, 2017
My time at Provest was wonderful as I was keeping status on sheriffs/servers in delivering subpoenas on foreclosured home. I created Subpoenas and learned how to navigate the court docket. My only complain here is once the markets for homes go down they start laying people off in big groups, which is why I no longer work there
Pros
You work with Major Attorneys
Cons
High turnover rate
A layover to your real career
Process Clerk (Former Employee) –  columbia, mdApril 10, 2017
If you are just looking for a job that barely pays 13/hr, this is the place to be. Management is incompetent but will mostly leave you alone to do your work. People are rewarded by more work and less pay.
Business Process Outsourcing Manager
Business Process Outsourcing Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 22, 2017
Served as an invaluable leader in process improvement, product management and employee engagement, while
showing tremendous personal and professional growth.. Responsible for onsite and global teams supporting
the enterprise, IT and third party suppliers. Created new supplier relationships while managing existing
supplier portfolios.
Pros
Good advancement
Cons
Benefit Package
Place is a joke.
Process clerk (formerly) (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 22, 2017
Too much work piled on each employee. Management has thier favorites and talks down to or belittles others. Compensation isnt fair for all that is required of you. Overall its not a good place to work.
Cons
Not a good place to work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 25, 2016
The best part of the job was my team and immediate manager. Upper management does not want to hear any issues you are having and is only interested in lining their pockets.
Horrible management and no growth.
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Central Islip, NYAugust 12, 2016
This place isn't all that's cracked up to be. Some people are nice and friendly but others just gossip. There is no room for growth, no overtime, they pile tons of work on you and if you don't get it done, you get yelled at or written up. People do whatever they want and get away with it but those who do what their supposed to, get emails sent to them. Management curses in the office, doesn't listen to you and rakes nothing seriously. Not to mention that half of them gab all day and get on you when stuff doesn't get done. They do absolutely nothing to boost morale in that place.
Pros
Casual attire. Can listen to music
Cons
Horrible management
Very interesting work
Legal Service of Process / Documentation (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FloridaFebruary 16, 2015
I enjoyed working here. Good employees, great company, good management style. I wished to expand my horizons so I moved on.
It is a decent place to work at
Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 5, 2014
Normally I clock in and begin to take on my work load for the day. Breaks are typically taken at the discretion of each individual as needed. The work flow is heavy and is a high production environment so daily goals are set by the department and must be met by the close of business day. I enjoy all of my co-workers, they are the reason I enjoy being at work all 8 hours every Monday-Friday. What I enjoy the most of working at Provest is that I am given tasks a files that no one else in the department has the ability to work. It makes me feel more valued.
Pros
Take breaks and lunches whenever I want
Cons
No electronic devices allowed within office work area
Not a bad place to work
POINT OF CONTACT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 6, 2014
I had one really bad supervisor that was a big factor in me leaving. Other than that, not a bad place to work,.
Family Environment
Ar Specialist (Former Employee) –  tampa, floridaOctober 3, 2014
A Team oriented company with great morale and wonderful management, Co-workers were fun to work with and driven.. the hardest part of the job was leaving it, the most enjoyable part was going to work and having work at my desk ready to be completed
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
layoffs
busy work environment
Legal Process Clerk (Current Employee) –  Central Islip, NYJuly 19, 2014
good office to work in
friendly people
relaxed environment
opportunity to learn a lot
Fair job
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 23, 2014
This company was a foreclosure mill centered around speed. I learned a great deal about managing different generations of people, with multiple available training classes the company is supportive of learning. The co-workers are extremely helpful and likable however the environment is competitive. The most challenging part of the job was the rapid changing environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was the vacation benefits awarded.