ProVest LLC Employee Reviews

Lies and BS
Contract process server (Former Employee) –  TennesseeDecember 12, 2018
Sure, the workload was fine. Plenty of jobs as a contract process server, but try actually getting PAID for the jobs completed... Plus they had me working a county over an hour and a half away. My own fuel, my own wear and tear on my vehicle. And when I tried to get them to give me work closer to home, all I got was hollow promises or blown off completely. It's been awhile since I left and they STILL owe me pay for jobs completed. Steer clear people. Steer clear.
Pros
Make own hours
Cons
Getting paid properly was like baptising a cat.
poor management decision making
Private investigator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 27, 2018
management is only worried about YOU making your KPI for the day. If you don't go with the flow. Here say by co-workers can lead to being let go. Despite long term dedication. Management does a poor job at fully looking at the big picture. Relaxed work environment for dress code. no room for advancement at all.
Pros
relaxed dress code
Cons
too focused on KPI, no room for advancement at all.
Leader in service of process field
Accounting Department (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 7, 2019
Fast-paced environment, particularly at month end. Must be able to prioritize and be prepared to work overtime. Must adhere to strict legal guidelines regarding documents being filed at courthouse. Some group after-hour events that are not sponsored by the company.
Pros
Annual holiday party
Cons
Very few people are allowed to work from home
Good working enviroment
Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Central Islip, NY 11722January 8, 2019
It is a good company and they are very helpful when you are learning new job tasks. Each person had their own clients to work with yet when someone needed help no one was hesitant to lend their helping hand
Pros
two fifteen minuite breaks
Cons
bathroom keys are needed to use the bathroom so you have to sign in and out
fun
Client Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 17, 2018
I enjoyed working for Provest. They were very giving within the community. I was promoted quickly within the organization. I would have stayed with the company but they grew quickly and then quickly started laying off employees. I began searching for a new job for fear of lay off.
Pros
fun
Cons
stability
Mail Clerk/Mail Handler (Former Employee) –  LombardAugust 31, 2018
Poor excuse of a supervisor , he did too much like walk and wanted to be seen. Supervisor can ditch it but can't take it. Also, supervisor didn't know the job and use you for what they needed and then slap you in the face.
Pros
Easy
Cons
Didn't want you to talk, cameras watching g you, to quiet
Productive, fast-paced and challenging.
Case Administrator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 30, 2018
Provest values employees overall health. Balance the relationship between internal and external clientele. They strive to provide the best health benefits to staff members.
American Envoy was the unit I worked for. This unit was shutdown.
SSRS Reports Developer/Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 4, 2018
Management was very spotty. Some managers were very good while others were not. Clear set of job responsibilities was not set. Strong presence of consulting company with large development staff in India. Local consultants would try and get jobs moved to offshore. These same consultants where in the position of providing needed business process information. This conflict was never resolved.
Pros
Workplace including cube space was good.
Cons
Not loyal to employees, poor management, Very time conscious.
Very not good
Processing Agent (Former Employee) –  Central Islip, NYMay 16, 2018
bad place to work. The compensation was poor, the work was tedious, the management pushed goals on the staff that were unreasonable and the office atmosphere was so boring it was hard not to fall asleep
Productive work environment
Foreclosure Skip Tracer/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 13, 2018
This job is difficult due to the countless phone calls made to individuals who are entering foreclosure. The environment is nice and so is the pay. However, management is not so helpful.

Want to know more about ProVest LLC?

Ask a question
High Turn Over
Process Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 13, 2017
High Turn Over Low pay. Not a place you stay for long. Company culture is zero. Stressful environment to work and to intense. Work should be serious, fun and not to mechanical.
Extremely unprofessional.
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Central Islip, NYMay 20, 2017
The management team was very unprofessional and didn't care about any issues inside of the workplace. While I worked there the gossiping got worse by day and nothing was done about it at all. People are often getting fired from this place, not only new employees but employees that have been working here for
Pros
Breaks (including lunch), They allow you to listen your music.
Cons
Horrible management team.
I loved it here
Status Clerk/Client Liaison (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 16, 2017
My time at Provest was wonderful as I was keeping status on sheriffs/servers in delivering subpoenas on foreclosured home. I created Subpoenas and learned how to navigate the court docket. My only complain here is once the markets for homes go down they start laying people off in big groups, which is why I no longer work there
Pros
You work with Major Attorneys
Cons
High turnover rate
Process Serving
Private Investigator - Quality Assurance Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 3, 2017
Adhere to Department & Company Policies & Procedures. Completed independent quality reviews for 150 Skip Trace Agents.
Documented & Maintained quality records for the department, Identify patterns for training, coaching & development. Manage daily workflow to performance goals and provide status reports to department manager & team.
Business Process Outsourcing Manager
Business Process Outsourcing Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 22, 2017
Served as an invaluable leader in process improvement, product management and employee engagement, while
showing tremendous personal and professional growth.. Responsible for onsite and global teams supporting
the enterprise, IT and third party suppliers. Created new supplier relationships while managing existing
supplier portfolios.
Pros
Good advancement
Cons
Benefit Package
Good Company to work for
Skip Tracer/ Investigator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33614October 26, 2017
Good work pace. Opportunity for advancement. Always ways to learn new things. Offered paid benefits. Many incentives offered to employees, especially around the holiday.
Productive workspace
Process Clerk (Former Employee) –  Central Islip, NYAugust 17, 2017
Typical easy going office with bright smiles and very nice co-workers. Would tell others about the position if it was open. Working for Provest is like working with all your friends, Fun but still enough fun to get your work done as well.
Foreclosure Company
Task Manager/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 21, 2017
A typical day at work: stressful
What I have learned: Great experience learning the business
Management: were very cut throat
Workplace Culture: Really didn't have one
The hardest part of the job: worrying if your going to lose your job on a day to day basis.
The most enjoyable part of the job: I learned foreclosure.
Pros
The work experience
Cons
a very stressful environment
Ehh
Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Central Islip, NYNovember 15, 2017
Poor management.

The chain of command is not the best

They give things without instructions

They work through an agency

A lot of people go in and out
Confusion and Distrust
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 25, 2018
ProVest by itself has the potential to be a very relaxed and fun location to work, however that depends entirely on the manager you receive. There are several different departments that share one of the two wings at the corporate HQ in Tampa. Of them, it appears that all but one of the departments have a fun work culture, with a wonderful bond between employees and managers.

However I was hired into the department that has a reputation around the rest of the office for being the black sheep of the company. There is hardly any camaraderie among employees, except for one small pocket of cubicles. Where other departments decorate their desks together, decorations are not allowed for our department. Where other departments have potlucks, our department is not allowed to. The last potluck that was attempted, over a year ago, came with an email instructing employees that when the potluck began, all of them were to take their lunch and were to eat the food at their desks.

The manager of the Data Entry and Affidavits departments feels completely disconnected from the rest of the employees. Everyone is judged by a quota of work that they have to meet each day, but one the quotas are the same for each department, despite the work loads being different. You are graded on the amount of work you can get done each day, and also the amount of errors that are reported back to the manager by other departments for your work. If you fall below the quota, or you have more than 10% errors for the week (with no explanation or formula as to how these errors are determined), you are given a
  more... strike. Two strikes and you are fired. Who trains you determines if you are being set up to be fired or not, and my own sub department of Data Entry for the New York region has had almost a dozen employees this year alone.

Some quitting within the first few weeks, some being fired within a month, and the rest transferring as soon as possible. However, this particular manager is also notorious for fighting to prevent Transfers as much as possible. One employee was scheduled to transfer to another department over a month ago, and has yet to be allowed to move. Another employee having interviewed and been hired for another department has been waiting 2 months for their transfer. However in order to avoid paying employees a fair wage, the manager actively seeks to hire people with no previous experience in the positions, so that they can pay as little as possible.