Providence Assisted Living Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Worst place I have worked
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARJune 4, 2018
The management was the worst. I worked st the Springdale location and the regional and corporate management made things horrible as well as the administrator not following through on her word piece of advice just don’t go there ever
The worst
Worker (Former Employee) –  MississippiMay 13, 2018
No training. Then management gets mad when you don’t know how/what your job is. They will make wear multiple hats and you’re the one in trouble when you can’t complete the job of 5 different people in a day. Management was like watching Mean Girls
Pros
The residents
Very loving place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Searcy, ARApril 25, 2018
Providence is a wonderful loving place to work or even have a family memeber live!! I would say that was the best job I have EVER had, I would love to be able to work for them again. Their administration is amazing.. they listen to any ideas or concerns you have and will find away to get things in order, a real team and work family environment.
Ok place to work
Resident Aide (Former Employee) –  Senatobia, MSApril 10, 2018
I don't have any thing bad to say about this place they gave me job and a chance to work so I think providence assisted living is a good place to work
Different variety of activities
Resident Aid (Current Employee) –  Senatobia, MSNovember 14, 2017
What I love most about Providence Assisted Assisted is the activity department. The activity directer make the resident feel welcome and rite at home.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
low payment
Love the challenge of a new day and not knowing what to expect from the residents
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grenada, MSJune 24, 2017
I absolutely loved working with my patients but teamwork is not stressed enough as it should be. I always felt like I was working alone . The nurse manager nor the director were "hands on" like I would have thought. The lpn's were great and always tried to lead me in the right direction.
Pros
Working hands on with the elderly
Cons
Not enough teamwork
Productive work, good activities, entertainment, Bible Study
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) (Former Employee) –  Granada MSMay 10, 2017
I enjoyed working both of these job, the jobs was good easy and fun we had more good days then bad days and I miss working with those people on both jobs I love them and I love my jobs.
Pros
lunch was not free at neither job but was ok
Cons
15 min. breaks and 1 hour lunch on both jobs
Very enjoyable & fullfilling oppurtunity
Resident Nurse Assistant (CNA) Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Ozark, ALMarch 17, 2017
love connecting with my residents & how involve I am in there needs, love that I can go talk with my administrator about any situation & they will always steer me in the right direction
it was fun
Resident Aide (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, MSMay 10, 2016
the director has some issues but shes doing the best she can with what she has. working here was fun. meeting new people and getting to help people was the most rewarding thing it wasn't really hard as long as you apply yourself not getting attached was the hardest part.
Pros
great friends with co workers and getting to help people
Cons
no healthcare not willing to pay for certifications
good place to work at
CNA/HHA (Former Employee) –  Grenada, MSFebruary 21, 2016
Normally its pretty easy day. my co-workers liked it when i was there cause i made sure everything was taking care of. my job was pretty easy any day unless we was shot handed. the best part of my job was to see my residents smile cause i would go out of my way to help them when no one else would stop to even ask them if they needed help with anything.
Fun place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Searcy, ARAugust 10, 2015
I enjoy working with people. I like learning new things. Quick learner
The residents are fun to be around.
Its a great joy learning each resident.
Employees are good to work with. Team work
Pros
Alot of down time
Cons
One on one time with residents
Productive and fun workplace around the residents only.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, MSSeptember 30, 2014
I would answer telephone calls and send them to the appropriate office staff or to the nurses station upon request. Helpings the residents find their rooms just in case they have forgotten. I would Try to help out each person that came to the front desk, if i was not able able to help I would seek the appropriate person to handle the situation. I have learned that everyone has a bad day and that you should always be very patient with new family members or residents. The management team was not that great. If i had a problem I did not know who to go to for help without that person going and talking to others about it. My co-workers were great to get along with. I loved working with the people and the residents and their family. It was a joy to see all there smiling faces everyday and to be able to help them when no one else would.