Providence Bruins Employee Reviews

Great place to learn and grow
Account Coordinator - Tickets & Events (Current Employee) –  Providence, RISeptember 23, 2018
Great place to kick start your hospitality sales career. Promote within for those who work hard and bring in money for the company. Cool work environment for those who like sports.
It was a fun place with great energy
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIApril 4, 2018
The environment was not intimidating at all. The employees wanted to help you succeed in the office as often as possible. I enjoyed coming to work everyday and was able to be an engaged intern in the three weeks that I was there.
Pros
Hour lunch, free admission into games, locker room experience
Cons
long hours, not paid
Fun atmosphere with good time off, good employees
VP - Tickets + Events (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIMarch 27, 2017
It is a good company to work for, they promote within and take care of those who work hard and take pride in there work. I recommend this company to all.
Pros
Vacation days, good health package
Bland at times
Senior Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIAugust 19, 2015
Working for the P-Bruins was a decent first internship experience. Office days seemed to be boring with the staff not having a great deal of work for the interns to do. On a 4-hour shift you would usually be assigned one or two things sporadically throughout the shift and those would only take about 20-30 minutes. Game days were an interesting experience and getting to interact with sponsors and actual companies was definitely a good professional experience. Ultimately my time with the P-Bruins was a fun and good way to get my feet wet and gain some experience in sports marketing, but if it came down to working here professionally I would probably consider other options.
Productive Work Place
Youth Intern (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIApril 3, 2015
Wonderful people, incredible environment, and knowledgeable working leaders in the industry. My coworkers and management were wonderful and the best part of the job was interacting with players and coaches .
Productive and friendly work environment.
Group Ticket Sales Intern (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIMarch 31, 2014
A typical day at work was generating a variety of sales leads, as well as meeting with event organizers on game day to ensure that their experience was outstanding. It was a productive and friendly work environment.
Fast pace work environment
Event, marketing intern (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 1, 2013
I learned the beginning stages of marketing, I also got to use event planning skills. This job helped me master my time management skills, and my creative abilities.
Gained AHL Industry experience
Promotions Quality Control Intern (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIMay 7, 2013
Worked Game days for the Providence Bruins, setting up, taking down, and everything in between.
Pros
experience with customer service as well as facility work
Cons
Recieved no compensation for the job.
Professional organization that encourages young hockey players
Responsible in marketing (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIMay 22, 2012
I started at this organization as an Intern and worked my way up to a part time job in ticket sales. Working at this organization gave me a professional outlook on customer service. The Providence Bruins Organization is not just about professional hockey, but encouraging young hockey players as well. I interned with their youth hockey program. Management has provided an awesome facility to provide young athletes an experience they will never forget. The young athletes are able to play on the same ice as the pros at the Dunkin Donuts Center in front of thousands of spectators before, during, and after the Bruins play. The hardest part of the job is making sure none of the kids go wondering around the facility unsupervised. There are hundreds of kids being escorted around the facility to prepare for games. Supervision, safety and a great experience is the main concern for management. I enjoyed my experience working for the Providence Bruins AHL Organization.