PruittHealth
Coronavirus update
Information from PruittHealth:

PruittHealth Employee Reviews

United States895 reviews
Company needs some stronger managers
I love taking care of my residents. This company could use some stronger people in certain management positions. Management could show more concern to making sure adequate staff is in place
Not a good place to work .
I work in laundry I been there 14 years . They don’t give raises often . My last raise was $0.07 . They don’t post position that are open . They show favoritism to there friends. The administrator is hiring her friends bring them in making more money that the employees been there for years . My manager doesn’t make some of his employees do they work instead he gets someone else to do it he’s desperate .ful. N
Under staffed, Underpaid.
I've been at pruitt for a year and a half, I was promised a pay raise after I took my CNA state exam. I never received anything but .34 cent. So now I only make $10.34 I've talked to my supervisors ,boss,HR anybody that I could. I work entirely to hard not to receive a better pay and it's new workers who has never been in this field coming in at 13 dollars or better. It's not a fair company. They dont care about there workers.
Corporate is out of touch with the reality of the individual facilities.
Any job is great when you love the people you work with. The facility management changed so often, we were unstable and the environment was stressful. The good people tried to stay, but Corporate support was not there.
Pros
Excellent Corporate Educational Support & Consulting Services
Cons
Everyone is disposable to Corporate.
Run
The company is very unorganized and staff going with clients and supervisor knows about it and still letting it go own. Nusres and RN be stealing medication from clients no longer there. Company don't have enough PPE for staff and they make you where the same PPE in the room with the people with Covid-19.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Not a very good place to work for.
Ninety percent of the employees only care about themselves, the administrator lacked leadership skills, & most of the nurses were very unprofessional!
Terrible
The worst place I’ve ever worked or should I say company the pay is terrible there always short rude management who only care about a pay check they should be shut down
I enjoy working here. They are awesome staff. They listen when u need to talk. Willing to teach you what you need to do. Interview process is easy and fast.
They are not supportive of the staff. They are “bullies “. It’s a shame. Maybe Covid 19 is putting things in perspective for the CEO.
This use to be a Great company but as time went on the philosophy changed. They use to care about people and their families. At one time you could expect longevity, but as the people changed at the top so did the Vision of the company.
This company does not prioritize in anything except the census being low
I started working for Pruitt in union city and was excited to bring my time and talents. After working here for a short period time I quickly start noticing how unorganized management staff was. The administrator has a very nasty attitude and try to make you feel inadequate. This place is not into preventive actions, more reactive when a situation occurs.
Pros
Like the 3 day 12hr shift
Cons
Too many to list
Good Starter Job
Good job to start with but unfortunately there are other employer that pay much more. They have good programs to increase you’re pay. Great starter job but really don’t see any advancement into moving up within the company.
Pros
Work 40+
Cons
Making you work different shifts to get 40.
Great Job
Great staff, friendly company, ease of work, flexible, pay is ok or negotiable, stability and honest, smiles, resident grow on you, treat staff and residents with respect
Official response from PruittHealth
May 29, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience with us- we are very lucky to have an appreciative employee like you on our team, and are glad you have enjoyed being part of the family so far.
awesome
Great work life balance with good pay. I enjoy the culture. The staff is wonderful to work with. I work in MDS and have been able to grow within the company.
Terrible benefits
Only pay for 1 holiday & you have to work that day. No bereavement pay. Only 1 or 2% raise. Usually doesn't have supplies , no unit managers, no supervisors
Pros
12 hr shifts
Raleigh location
Company sucks all around. Management is petty and childish. If it’s not about money they don’t care. Not a friendly work staff. CNAs run the building no back up from management. Been cussed out by two cnas don did nothing not even a write up.
My review was good
Helping cook for the older and make sure their loved make sure they have what they need, checking that their ok, making sure I'm on time to my God, making sure the food is hot
Poor communication
There is poor communication between management and staff members. The DON Does not come out of her office to assist with situations or interact with residents and staff members.
Company needs work starting with management.
When I first started working for Pruitt Health in their corporate office it was more family oriented and as an employee everyone felt like a team. After about the 5th year management change , rules changed, policies changed and the company was no longer family oriented. Benefits got taken away, shorter paid days off. so moral was bad. It was time to move on.
Guided and productive experienced
Great place to work and meet new people. Just follow your schedule and if there are any changes or frustrations let them know and they will work with you on finding your way.
Official response from PruittHealth
May 29, 2020
Thanks for sharing how you are able to work through any frustrations. We appreciate your positive feedback, and are happy you are part of the PruittHealth family!
They are terrible
You will work short at all times 1,2,3 and third shifts. The management is terrible the equipment is old. You are expected to work sick or not. They are not for employees or patients just care about the budget. Will fire you even if you are a excellent employee.
Unfair
We can’t use our pto unless it’s convenient for her she makes the work schedule so she want hav to come to work she’ll leave us to struggle her words to use is she has a life outside Pruitt health
Pros
A job
Cons
Nasty supervisor
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PruittHealth. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7