PruittHealth Employee Reviews

i enjoyed the time i worked at Pruitt health.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GADecember 10, 2018
I enjoyed the little time i spent at Pruitt health my colleagues were very friendly. however the management wasn't so good they kept on changing management every time which was not so good.
good
Cons
soso
Very busy office
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toccoa, GADecember 6, 2018
There were some very good people working there, but I didn't feel like upper management appreciated the ordinary employee nor cared enough to find out what they did to keep the company afloat.
Management needs a change.
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GANovember 29, 2018
A typical day is having to talk to the residents about the newspaper tv news or just what is happening each day. I learned that the elderly just want someone to talk to and give them a little attention. The hardest part of my job is sitting. Pruitt was a very busy place with guest in and out and nursing going back and forth to assist the residents.
Pros
You meet lots of people
Cons
when a residents needs are not met.
Never enought help
Housekeeping Aide (Former Employee) –  Black Mountain, NCNovember 25, 2018
Never enough help Other department tell you there going to report you. Some staff was rude and c n a didn't care if you were there our not. Nurse staff was awesome though very thoughtful. A few good people talk to.
Pros
Resident, pto
Cons
not enough time.
Workload was too much.
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Albany, GANovember 20, 2018
Leadership was lacking. The insurance was poor and didnt always pay for meds.Overtime was mandatory due to not having enough staff as a result of poor management.
Cons
Long hours, stressful environment, poor insurance. Owner stopped matching 401k, did not give opportunities to buy shares, poor health ins and perscription plans
Spring Valley Nursing in Elberton Ga
Cook/Aid (Current Employee) –  Elberton, GANovember 18, 2018
Wear not allowed to order food there cause we can’t.. It so sad that we can’t give the Residents a decent Breakfast meal only Ceral not alone of that don’t have enough for to serve them for lunch or dinner Sad.. The Administration doesn’t care how wear feeding these Residents Some one needs to come here and help these people
Cons
No Care
Poor rehabilitation appreciation and focus.
Occupational therapist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCNovember 16, 2018
Poor work environment, minimal support from management/corporate, absent sense of job security, absent understanding of rehab services demonstrated by nsg/HR staff. Inadequate facilities with countless hazards reported formally and remained unattended to.
All around cook
Cook (Former Employee) –  Athens, GANovember 15, 2018
I would open (being first there) at 5am and begin cooking bacon, eggs, grits, toast, oatmeal, and a host of other breakfast foods, set up serving line, make plates according to the tickets, wash dishes from line when breakfast is finished, start cooking lunch and repeat process for lunch and be out by 2:30 to 2:45 pm
Terrible place
Dietary (Former Employee) –  Union County, NCNovember 14, 2018
Administrator has to go. People falling out of bed calling for help and nobody checks on them. this has happened more than once..Then the resident passed on. They only believe the nursing staff and nobody else. There is no help from upper management they go on lunch for hours, 3 of them. There is clicks. They need to come out of there office and help just like other managers do, you are no better.
No 3-11or midnight cna's ,, this has been happening for weeks ... we had 1 CNA on rehab side and 1 cna for the whole shift. It was beyond terrible. When state comes in its everyone out and helping. I feel bad for the residents they ring call bells and they sit there for hours. To be helped.
Pros
Residents
Cons
Upper Management, Pto
Lazy Staff
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 14, 2018
My overall experience at Pruitt Health has not been all that great. A new supervisor and I was hired at the same time, I felt as if I was being harassed daily and treated unfairly and discriminated against. The staff is lazy and not pleasant at all.
Pros
Paid Time Off
Cons
Inconsistent schedule

Want to know more about PruittHealth?

Ask a question
Poor operating company to work for
Administrator (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaNovember 13, 2018
If you work in the Georgia area you seem to fair better. The NC offices don't get much support. Pruitt cares very little about it's partners and upper management is not supportive of it's offices. There Is very little education or orientation for staff. I would not recommend working here unless there was no where else to work.
Pros
bonding with patients
Cons
no work life balance, no support
Underpaid and bad management
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 2, 2018
While there are some great nurses and cnas there, most of them are horrible. Employees who slack get away with it all the time and those who are dedicated and work hard get taken advantage of. There is definitely racial bias.
No comment
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 29, 2018
Micromanaged, cutthroat, lying , company with no advancement. Tell you what a good job you are doing then cut your throat by telling lies . Not a good place to work at all. It’s all about the dollar and not the patient. Admitting inappropriate pts to hospice to bring the census up. No back up and never on the employees side with accusations.
Pros
You have a job
Poorly managed, DON not trustworthy
RN Supervisor, Assistant MDS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, NCOctober 29, 2018
A typical nursing home, poor management, good pay, most employees got along well, clean place, hardest part was seeing patients die, best part was being able to start IVs and drawing lab work. MDS supervisor was superior.
Pros
Close to home, good pay
Cons
Poor management, DON not trustworthy
Too many job description changes and not accountibility.
Medical Biller/Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lilburn, GAOctober 28, 2018
The employees provider a nice environment but the management staff is very unorganized. There is a lot of favoritism when hiring new and employee wanting to apply for other positions.
Pros
In house cafe.
Cons
Healthcare benefits
Trying to get all of your work done in 8 hours.
Dietary Manager (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaOctober 28, 2018
I was salaried and when employees would leave to get a better job which was not hard to do I would have to step in and work on the floor and was also made to do my own job as well. You get paid for 40 but some times work up to 50/60 hours a week. I had to work a month straight to get a day off working times from 5:30 - 7:30 with no overtime. Lucky for me I got one day off then had to come back and work another month. My manager comes to me and says I'm worried about you and your department. They send patient to the building with not enough staff to take care of them.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, management always changing, Sorry Insurance
Bad place to work all around!!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NCOctober 27, 2018
I have been there 1 year and they have had very high turnovers with cnas and nurses they have have 4 DON's in a year they don't like to pay you either!
Cons
Short breaks
They’re need to get a new housekeeper manager
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCOctober 25, 2018
The manager there wanted you to have laundry done by 11 pm and that’s impossible to have done with only one person doing the laundry taking the trash out and also going on the floor and restocking the cart for the cna and pullling all the dirty laundry and then separated the laundry and u have to wash the towels and sheets together and then wash the laundry that has stool on them separate and wash them twice and then wash and dry the linens and try folding everything up and then if it wasn’t done u would lose your job that’s not how u treat someone the housekeeping manager has a really nasty attitude
Pros
No free lunch
Awful
LCSW (Former Employee) –  North Wilkesboro, NCOctober 24, 2018
Pruitt, specifically the hospice in North Wilkesboro, is the most corrupt and unethical company I have ever seen or been apart of. I would not recommend this company to anyone seeking employment (in any capacity) or in need of hospice services. Management and staff (those who are friends with management) are so self-serving, that the needs of patients always comes secondary. Additionally, there are poor benefits, no respect, and no compassion. I am certain there are better hospice agencies to chose to be apart of.
Pros
Lol
Cons
Almost everything
Terrible
Varied (Former Employee) –  NCOctober 24, 2018
Administration got in trouble over pettiness that came from higher ups. Staff still blame everything on that incident that occurs now MONTHS later. No accountability from current employees for their actions. They're allowed to belittle staff, continue to go against Medicare guidelines, fire staff over pettiness, no training you basically get thrown to the wolves sink or swim should be the motto, over worked staff, nurses continue to cover up things so that no one comes back in the office to investigate, pts don't get the care they deserve or need, as long as there's pts and money coming in no one cares, when you work a notice you don't get all of your expenses paid out, you have to continually fight with corporate and the office level bc no one can do their job accurately, not a Christian work place more like drama, high school who can get blamed for what, I wouldn't let them take care of my dog they'd probably kill it, staff pick and choose what pts they want to see if they remotely think it's a sketchy neighborhood they won't go.. a very corrupt place to work. Mr. Pruitt has no idea what goes on in the facilities or office level his entourage keeps it hush hush. No room for advancement. No support for pts who desperately need respite care that was going to cost a measly $60 for round trip transport. If you like walking on egg shells or looking over your shoulder then this is the place for you. If you want job security, more adult like work environment this isn't for you.
Pros
Flexible at times
Cons
Poor management, staff talk down to other staff, pay sucks, etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PruittHealth. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6