PruittHealth Employee Reviews

Collections Spealist
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toccoa, GAJune 27, 2018
a typical day was laid back but yet very much got accomplished
i learned a lot working at pruitt health, collections, posting money to accounts, in contact with collections attorney, word, excel, much more
hardest part of my job was computer were very slow
i made very many lifetime friends
Pros
benifits
Cons
compitetion
Absolutely worst place ever
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAJune 15, 2018
Once you come in its hard to get relief, because nobody will work there. You get rode hard if your actually one of the ones willing to work. Supervisors are a joke , the CNA to resident ratio is against state policy 16 elderly to 1 nursing aide, talk about quantity or quality. I love my elderly residents but when I walked out of here I felt like a million tons had been lifted off me , those poor residents .
Pros
Knowing you do your best an the residents love you for it
Cons
Knowing those sweet elderly are not getting the care they deserve
Run
PATIENT INTAKE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 6, 2018
horrible place to work. stressful, management sucks, poor communication, no room for growth and advancement. The company does not appreciate there employees
Pros
pay and people
Cons
management, work life balance, work on holidays
Run, run, run
DHS (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 4, 2018
The worst I was a DON, for Pruitt and I am looking for something a little less political and directed more at patient care. Fair treatment of employees and recognition of a job well done. Why does the nursing dept only get tied to administration during bonus time. The outcomes from nursing all hinge on whether or not your administration can meet budget, however nursing can be under budget meet all their outcomes , but all in all that matters none really. Turnover is very high due to pay but nursing has very little to do with financials. That really is based on admissions and therapy. No paid holidays but one. The insurance is ridiculously expensive and the pay doesn’t support it, for lower level employees.
In addition things change with the wind and they expect the DON to roll out all the new programs.
Pros
Offer great continuing education
Cons
Offer little to no incentive for Nurses to work for them, nor do they treat bread and butter employees well.
No place for people who are serious about their careers
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sylvester, GAMay 30, 2018
The management at this place shows a lot of favoritism towards Caucasians. I hate to say it but racism is still at an all time high in in the Sylvester facility. The administrator is young and makes life changing decisions about a Black employee without going through the proper protocol.
Pros
PTO hours
Cons
Horrible Management and pay
Do NOT apply here!
RN (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCMay 16, 2018
WORST place I've worked in my life. Management is dishonest. The level of care is awful. Do NOT apply for this facility. DON will Lie. Short CNAs..
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Management ( administrator and DON)
Poor infrastructure and a few unprofessional managers
SLP (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 13, 2018
Communication is poor among management and employees.
There were no referrals for learning documentation. Other SLP conveyed she did not fully understand the documentation well, which is very difficult with 1 case per month.
Good oppurtunity to begin sale experience
Community Relations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 4, 2018
I have put in over many years with Pruitt and i've had many postitives but also many negatives. Its a good beginning point but does not nurture loyalty.
Pros
Management team
Cons
Benefits and moral
Corporate is only about $
RN Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bamberg County, SCMay 3, 2018
Worked as part time RN supervisor. Had issues with being able to do my job well from day one. No communication. Administrative staff changes very frequently. Lots of clicks. Unreasonable expectations from corporate that affect resident care. SO UNDERSTAFFED! Can't keep staff because they are so overworked and under appreciated. I worked as a fill in at another Pruitt facility and it was worse. Committed to Caring feels like a joke.
Pros
Many employees really care about the residents.
Cons
Everyone is so stressed and burned out.
If you enjoy low pay and being miss treated this is the place for you..
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Blue Ridge, GAMay 1, 2018
Being a Dietary Aide was my favorite. But the management is beyond terrible. You are written down for days you don't want to work. Underpaid and expected to take the load of everything. It's not just the kitchen that's bad. And also not just this location. Do not recommend as a job or to place family members in for care. The only thing good about working at this company is seeing the faces of residents.
Pros
Serving the residents
Cons
Underpaid, overworked, Expected to work through breaks
Worst company to work for..
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 24, 2018
Worst company to work for. "Committed to Caring" is they're mission statement. That's a joke. Don't believe the hype!!! Management rude,condescending careless, shows favoritism, has clicks and if you speak up you get targeted. Complaining to "corporate " is a joke!
Pros
Cons
All of the above
The turnover rate says it ALL!
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCApril 24, 2018
Pruitt Home Health will overwork the current employees to avoid spending money to hire an adequate amount of staff. Clinical staff turnover rate is extremely high. 7 RN’s , 2 SLP’s and 2 OT’s all under a one year timeframe. No one sticks around due to poor training and leadership that is only concerned with its numbers. You are constantly told what you are doing wrong and not appreciated for what you have done right. Upper management really needs to do better by their employees or staff will continue to leave.
The benefits are unnecessary high and does not cover simple procedures.
Pros
Mon.-Fri. Hours
Cons
No one stays here
Poor mangament
N/A (Former Employee) –  Union County, NCApril 18, 2018
Lied too on several occasions. Could not get to talk to upper mangement. Different rules for different people. Alot of back stabbing. Lost a lot of good employees without even asking why. H R problems and no accountability. Could have been a good place to work if anyone cared about people making less thrm 10.00 an hour.
Pros
No pros unless maybe for upper mgmt.
Cons
No should thing as breaks
no response
Director, Human Resources Project Management (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 12, 2018
I refrain from providing this information. Thank you for inquiring about this company, but I have no information to share at this time. The rating above is all I am willing to share.
Interesting place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaApril 8, 2018
Family oriented atmosphere, opportunity for growth, there are some really nice people that work for the organization. A lot of turnover throughout the company.
Great job
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCApril 5, 2018
Good job, flexible, and good team members great care for patients and families. Good holiday, flexible hours, lifelong friends. Opportunity for employment advancement.
Lackluster management
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAMarch 25, 2018
Managers hired with less than 6 months experience as RN. Unrealistic on-call expectations for RN's with no help from supervisory staff. Would require you to kill yourself and continue accepting patient visits even after you had met productivity goals for the day and week.
Pros
Great clinical staff
Cons
Everything else
Too many residents per CNA
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blue Ridge, GAMarch 19, 2018
While I love caring for the elderly, this job was extremely difficult due to the fact that I was taking care of many more residents than I was expected to. There were never enough CNAs and I would often skip breaks/lunch as well as stay past my shift to make sure everyone was properly cared for. I was often assigned an extra hallway due to someone not showing up for their shift. The hourly wage does not meet the hard work that is put into this job.
Great facility! Best Leadership in years!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toccoa, GAMarch 17, 2018
PruittHealth Toccoa has an outstanding Administrator and Director of Nursing. They both care for the residents as if they were their own family member. They care about the staff and will do anything for any memeber of the team. I have been with Toccoa for many years and this is by far the best leaders this facility has had for a number of years!
Political Environment
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 8, 2018
Success is possible, but very driven by the relationships you make. Plenty of opportunities to work in multiple capacities, depending on how supportive the supervisor is. Job satisfaction is very dependent upon the department culture.
Pros
Stress levels are manageable
Cons
Reactive instead of proactive work culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PruittHealth. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7