PruittHealth Employee Reviews

There is a different environment on each floor in the building.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCSeptember 20, 2018
The different environments on each floor all boils down to the management on each floor. We were always short of staff and missing materials to properly do our jobs. There is no proper training. And the staff is rude. You have to build a tough wall just to get through the day. If you want your sanity stay away from Pruitt on Erwin road.
Management really care for the residents and employees
Charge Nurse LPN (Former Employee) –  Sylvester, GASeptember 19, 2018
Loved working with the residents and under management that truly were committed to caring. Have worked at more than one Pruitt and can honestly say this facility impressed me. Great administrator and DON
Pros
Team work, Good management, Pto
Cons
Short staffed
Cook (Former Employee) –  Athens, GASeptember 9, 2018
The pay rate needs to go up for dietary not enough money. Some of the employees that worked there were friendly. I enjoyed my job and working with the other employees. Would I recommend this job for others yes I would.
Kept you challenge and learning. Very poor benefits
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GASeptember 7, 2018
The position kept me challenged. The health benefit are poor along with the Paid Time off (PTO) policy. There is no encouragement to balance your home life and work life. I had a very good manager.
Pros
kept you challenged
benefits
Sadly, the environment at PruittHealth is merely a facade. It isn't what it professes to be.
CNA - Skilled Nursing Aide (Former Employee) –  Vidalia, GASeptember 3, 2018
A typical work day at PruittHealth could be summed up by saying there was no typical work day. At one facility you could only expect to always be short-staffed. At another, the opposite. If they ever make happen all that they promise, it will be outstanding!
Pros
Helping residents that truly appreciate what is done for them.
Cons
Being overworked and underpaid!
Just don't do it!
LPN (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAAugust 29, 2018
This place is horrible. I wouldn't recommend it to my worse enemy! There are some great staff but management is bad. They don't come out the office unless state is there. They play favorites a lot. They annoy you on your off days with constant calls and texts. You rarely have relief so you may work a 13-15 hr shift with only a 30 min break.
Pros
Cant think of any
Cons
Everything!
Poor Leadership
Administrator (Former Employee) –  SCAugust 29, 2018
stay away from Pruitt health. Mr. Neil Pruitt has no idea what he is doing and under his leadership the care provided in his nursing homes has become pathetic at best. The staff are and care they provide are both of no concern nor of any importance to those who work in the "emerald palace" in Norcross, GA. The residents of Pruitt Health would be best served if Mr. Pruitt were to sell the homes to someone who cares about those who reside in them. However, if he did that he would not be able to plunder the homes by overcharging for meds and supplies through his pharmacy and DME company.
Pros
Cons
No concern at all for staff or residents
Poor Management/High Turnover Rate
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAAugust 24, 2018
Poor management, poor communication, overworked nurses, passive aggressive employees. It was like being in grade school again. The administrator was never there and when she was, she was in her office with the door closed. What a joke!!
Pros
Learned where I don’t want to work.
Cons
Micromanaging, childishness, double standards, overworked nurses.
Behind the times
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh , NCAugust 13, 2018
No work life balance . You do not ever have the items you need to do your job successfully . You are set up for failure if you succeed in staying at the company for more than a year. You have worked very hard and probably provided yourself with the tools you need to get the job done .

Management flows in and out of the doors and no-one has a say if they want to create a better working environment .
Pros
Flexiability if you are in management
Cons
Horrible Customer Service from upper Management, Dhs
Not like it was when the father was over the company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Macon,GaAugust 12, 2018
You’re only paid for Christmas over worked and extremely underpaid the management sugar coat the job until you are thru the door never in my life have worked at a place as horrible as the Pruitt facilities
Pros
It’s a job
Dont do it I regret it
LPN (Current Employee) –  SavannahAugust 11, 2018
Always short of CNA’S, large staff turn over in nursing department. A lot of clicks and unfairness, most of the Nurses do the bare minimum, don’t really pass there medications to the residents, the moral of the employees are terrible, employees don’t feel appreciated. SHOULD I GO ON...
Pros
The residents that need and deserve care
Cons
Too much to put into words 😐
Hard worker I loved my job
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAAugust 10, 2018
I was a good worker did everything I was asked to do I was a hard worker I loved PruittHealth but the ppl that worked there was rude disrespectful the supervisor was even disrespectful the older ppl didn’t like the food that was cool it was just to many complaints
Think Twice
Helpdesk/Desktop Technician (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 8, 2018
If you wish to stay in one position for many years, retire, then sure this is the place for you..

If you need a supportive/team driven atmosphere, this isn't for you.

If you need the ability to work alone with minimal interactions with team-mates- this is for you.

If you have a family life, and looking for IT advancement in your career- this is a place where you will have to choose one or the other. Family, or Job.
Pros
Technologies, Challenges.
Cons
Life Balance, Team Effort
This company sucks
Case Manager II (Current Employee) –  New Bern, NCAugust 4, 2018
Run for the hills. This company sucks. Little to no orientation. No teamwork. No moral boosters. Leadership is shooty at best. They offer contracts and incentives to gain employees and then take back incentive on last check. I have yet to be compensated for my last week of work or gas mileage. I dont now or will i ever recommend this company to fellow healthcare patients, families, or nurses.
Pros
Cons
Sign on bonus is fraudulent
It was a good job to work at it just when younger management take over they do thing different
Dietary Manager (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCJuly 27, 2018
It was a good job to work at I enjoy there until younger management came in and did different really like working with the resident and some of the staff
The worst company to work for
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Walterboro, SCJuly 23, 2018
Everybody wants to be the boss within this company. Nobody is a leader, its too much favoritism and cliques within the building. Its not being ran properly. If you are friends with the anyone in administration that's when other opportunities are being offered to you are far as making extra money. I did not enjoy working for Pruitt health. The moment I stepped through the door I felt a bad vibe. Nobody greetings you they just stare I guess wondering if their job is on the line. Its no team work everyone is looking out for self. You can't go in no office and explain your concerns because you will be talked about amongst other employees. If you call out and give your reason the entire building will know the reason for your call out. Things need to be done at Pruitt health of walterboro. The residents are the ones that are suffering.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Everything you can think of
Housekeeping
housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Millen, GAJuly 20, 2018
A typical day at work start off by getting the water pitchers for the patients. The nurses also want you to get the ice coolers and fill them up. After we pass the water pitchers out, we start with our typical day cleaning the rooms. Our housekeeping manger do not help us when we short of help or keep our supply closet stock. She will bring the supplies up and tells us to stock it ourselves.
Collections Spealist
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toccoa, GAJune 27, 2018
a typical day was laid back but yet very much got accomplished
i learned a lot working at pruitt health, collections, posting money to accounts, in contact with collections attorney, word, excel, much more
hardest part of my job was computer were very slow
i made very many lifetime friends
Pros
benifits
Cons
compitetion
Fair
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJune 20, 2018
Pruitt was okay it was they very unprofessional management sucks you and some team player pulling together and some not and a lot of callin always short of help not enough staff and the pay sucks
Absolutely worst place ever
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAJune 15, 2018
Once you come in its hard to get relief, because nobody will work there. You get rode hard if your actually one of the ones willing to work. Supervisors are a joke , the CNA to resident ratio is against state policy 16 elderly to 1 nursing aide, talk about quantity or quality. I love my elderly residents but when I walked out of here I felt like a million tons had been lifted off me , those poor residents .
Pros
Knowing you do your best an the residents love you for it
Cons
Knowing those sweet elderly are not getting the care they deserve

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PruittHealth. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6