PSC Biotech Employee Reviews in Dallas, TX

PSC is a good employer
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 3, 2016
The work is exciting and there is always something new happening at PSC. We work with a variety of clients and situations and there is the constant challenge of staying ahead of our client's needs.
The work culture at PSC Is one of support and encouragement to grow in your job and career. I like the people I work with and I like the job. Doesn't get much better than that!
Pros
New challenges and opportunities, good people, good job.
Cons
Some travel, some clients are better than others.
Job with room to grow
Sr. Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 8, 2016
As a validation engineer with PSC Biotech, my job is to help our clients be sure they meet all certification and regulatory requirements imposed by various government agencies. I work with a core group of clients and also participate in sales and marketing efforts to obtain new customers. Travel is required, mostly in the SW US, but usually does involve more than two or three nights at a time.
The job does require a fair amount of continuing education to keep abreast of changing regulations from the FDA and other agencies. Sometimes it can be overly detailed, but that's the nature of the job.
For the most part, the people I work with are enjoyable to be around, and the work is fun and exciting, There are always a few bad apples in the mix who are unhappy, but they tend to underperform and usually don't last too long in the job.
Pros
New challenges, growth opportunity, fun people to work with, good pay and benefits.
Cons
Does require travel, but not too much.
Exciting job with great potential
Validation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 19, 2015
PSC is a good company to work for. The company is on the cutting edge of biotech healthcare, which is an exciting field. What I do each day is work with clients on ensuring that the products meet specifications and that the manufacturing process meets all standards.

Like any good job there was a learning curve that took almost a year. PSC was supportive in providing training and educational resources that complimented my formal education. What seemed very difficult at the beginning has now become second nature. Yet, the job is never boring and there are always new challenges and new things to learn.

The people on our team are great. There is a lot of peer support as we work on teams so that everyone is invested in doing a good job. Management is available when needed, but at the same time trusts our team to get the job done.
Pros
Good pay, good benefits, interesting job.
Cons
None that really matter at the end of the day.
This is a rewarding and exciting job
Business Development/Sales (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 1, 2015
This is a good company to work for. In my job I am constantly meeting new people and managing new challenges. Never bored and unlimited growth potential with a company that is fast growing and a leader in its field of healthcare consulting and software services.

The people I work with are great and the company is supportive of staff and clients. I get as much supervision as I need, but not too much. As long as you can do the job PSC Biotech encourages you to work on your initiative and pace.
Pros
Fast growing company in a fast growing field.
Cons
Work is challenging, but that's really a plus not a minus.