PSC Biotech Employee Reviews in Denver, CO

Good company to work for - great people
Sr. Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 28, 2016
What makes PSC such a great place to work are the people. From my fellow project engineers to the CEO, everyone is easy to get along and committed to making PSC a special company.
When I'm not traveling I usually arrive by 7 am or so. That let's me leave early and beat the traffic. When I'm travelling, which is about 30% of the time, I usually will work longer hours since I'm onsite with the client.
I get to meet a variety of people and, since our consulting projects cover a wide range of products and services, lots of new companies and clients. Every day is something new and different and it's a rare day where I'm bored.
Pros
Job flexibility and freedom, good people to work with, good benefits and good pay.
Cons
Travel can get tiresome, but that's part of the job.
Growing Company
quality engineer (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 16, 2015
PSC Biotech is a great place to work. The job is exciting and fulfilling - salary and benefits are better than average - and there is a good opportunity for growth.

My job involves working with a variety of clients primarily in the biotech industry. It's cutting edge stuff and never gets boring. I work with interesting people, both in the office and at client's sites. PSC's management style is what I'd call engaged when needed. In other words, if I need advice on solving a problem I can go to my boss with the issue and it will get resolved. But, at the same time there's no one looking over my shoulder. Overall, the people at PSC are first rate and the office is pretty much free from office politics and other distractions.
Pros
Good salary and benefits. Fun place to work. Challenging and interesesting work.
Cons
None to speak of.