PSC Biotech

Reviewer Recommended

Recommended Workplaces earn this badge by having an average star rating of 4.2 or higher in the last two years, and at least 10 reviews from Indeed users.

PSC Biotech Employee Reviews for Project Manager

I like my job and the people at PSC
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 16, 2017
PSC Biotech is doing a lot of neat stuff in the biotech world. We provide various types of consulting services to a wide group of companies in biotech industries, including drug companies and software engineering companies.
As a Project Manager, my job is to work with companies to ensure that their procedures and processes are meeting the latest industry standards and are in compliance with related government rules and regulations.
The job is interesting and challenging with something new happening every week. Both the people on my team and our customers are pretty interesting and, most of the time, fun.
For me, the challenge and excitement of doing something new overcome the travel and time on the road.
Pros
Exciting job, fun people to work with, cutting-edge in the biotech field
Cons
Sometimes the travel gets to me.
Good chance to work with some good people
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 22, 2017
PSC Biotech is a pretty good place to work. Most days are interesting and go by pretty quickly. The clients I work with are often leaders in the field and there is the opportunity to learn new skills which will likely be beneficial down the road.

I've learned a lot about project engineering during my four years at PSC. The company encourages personal and professional growth which is necessary to keep with the rapid and ever changing rules and regulations regarding the biotech industry.

PSC is a fun place to work. For the most part, my fellow employees are easy to get along with and management seems to have a genuine concern for its employees.

The hardest part of the job is also the most enjoyable. The nature of my work is that I'm always working with several clients at the same time. Some are a real joy to work with, while others are less enjoyable.
Pros
Interesting and challenging job.
Cons
Travel, changing clients, away from office.
Solid company with great future
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 11, 2017
PSC is a fun and exciting place to work. There are always new things coming along, and the company is good about allowing employees who want to explore a new job to move on and up.

The job is challenging and requires that you know what you are talking about. The customer base is one that is constantly changing, and there is always something new happening in my job. I'm encouraged to constantly learn the latest skills and keep abreast of what's happening in my field. By its nature there is a lot of independent work required, but if you need help management is there to make sure it's available.

The people I work with are great and PSC if a fun place to work. On some of my projects, I'm part of a team that works with the client while other times I'm out on my own. The job does require some travel and nights away from home, but PSC is good about recognizing the challenges of being away from home for a couple of days. The overall atmosphere of the company is pretty laid back, and as long as you are doing your job, you are given a lot of freedom.
Pros
Good pay and good people to work with.
Cons
Travel can get tiresome sometimes.
Nice supportive people and an interesting job
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 15, 2017
As a project manager with PSC Biotech, I'm involved in an interesting variety of contracts and clients. Sometimes I go out solo to a client's site and sometimes I'm part of a team. All in all, it's a good job that allows me to work with solid people in an interesting field.
I've learned a lot in my four years at PSC. The company has been generous in terms of supporting my continuing education and personal growth. The salary and benefits are well in the upper range for our industry. Management is supportive, but also believes in letting people do their job without a lot of looking over our shoulder.
My wife's job is relocating her our of Denver and one of my options is to continue with PSC in another city. The company is supportive of my moving, but I'm also going to take a look at other opportunities. Stay tuned!
One of the things I will miss are the great people on my team. Everyone supports each other and it's more like a family than a job site. I don't know if every PSC location has this same feel of a big family, but I hope so.
Pros
Good salary and benefits, Supportive management and co-workers, Interestng and challenging job in a high growth field.
Cons
Travel. Away from home.
Good industry for growth
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 8, 2016
The biotech industry is enjoying great growth and that is reflected at PSC Biotech. Our company provides on the spot consultation on manufacturing process, planning and growth strategy for a wide variety of companies in the industry.
Every day brings a new challenge at PSC. The work is never boring and this is an exciting time to be in health care in general and biotech in particular. The future is unlimited in this field and PSC is a great place to start.

I have learned a lot in my time with PSC and the company is committed to employee education and growth. I've found management very open to new ideas no matter where they come from . Innovation is encouraged and rewarded. The pay and benefit package are above average and with the company growing at a fast rate there is good opportunity for growth by everyone.
Pros
Good pay, nice people to work with, interesting job with a good future.
Cons
Need to like to travel and be a flexible.
Good place
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 1, 2016
The holiday season reminds me of why PSC Biotech is a good place to work. The people are great, the job is interesting and there are always new opportunities for personal and professional growth within the company.
I work with multiple clients from different biotech companies. As a project engineer,my job is to advise them on manufacturing and compliance issues. I need to be on top of new regulatory issues and ensure the client follows best practices. As such, the job requires a constant learning curve, but to me that's exciting.
The people I work with are great. There is a team feeling from the top on down. Management is committed to finding to opportunities for the company to continue growing and in turn that opens up new possibilities for employees.
I personally enjoy meeting new clients and have new projects on a regular basis, but some might find that too challenging. There is some travel involved, but I'm home on the weekends and for the most part I enjoy the road.
Pros
Good pay, good management, good people to work with.
Growing company in an exciting field
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Pomona, CASeptember 27, 2015
My job is exciting and every day provides something new and interesting. We have regular team meetings to review existing projects and work with the sales team on new projects. I have learned a great deal in this job and what once seemed difficult now seems routine.

Both management and my co-workers are first rate. Management provides just the right amount of supervision to make me feel comfortable in knowing that I have resource to advice when needed, but also gives me the freedom to do my job. For the most part the people are work with are easy to get along with and skilled in their job.

There is some travel required but not so much as to be disruptive to my life style. I look forward to going to work each day which is all that you can ask from a job.
Pros
Exciting growing company, good co-workers and management, good pay and benefits.
Cons
None to speak of.
Challenging and exciting place to work with solid career advancement opportunities.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 31, 2015
PSC is a good company to work for. They provide an atmosphere where personal growth and achievement is rewarded and valued. The work is challenging but anyone who is willing to learn and work hard will do well here.

PSC is a fast growing company in the exciting field of bio-tech products and services. I work with a variety of clients in different locals and fields. Top management is supportive of their employees and supervision is based on a as-needed basis rather than having someone looking over your shoulder every minute of the day. The people I work with are top notch, work is fun and the pay is more than competitive.
Pros
Freedom to do your job, flexible time schedule, good pay and benefits.
Cons
Travel sometimes involves weekends.