PSC Biotech Employee Review

Good place if you like science
Sr. Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 13, 2016
PSC Biotech has been a good experience for me. While everyone is different I think most people that enjoy challenges, learning new things, and working with good people in a growing company, would be happy here.

There are all kinds of positions at PSC, but most boil down to engineering or science related to the growing and exciting field of biotech. My job makes me feel like I'm contributing something to the greater good and while that may sound corny, for me it's a key part of the job.

I work with a variety of clients in the L.A. area with some short range travel. PSC has clients all over the world and if travel is your thing, you can find some interesting projects to bid on. For me, I have kids in school and the company works hard to make sure that there is plenty of room for family life along with work.

I like meeting new clients and taking on new projects. Most of our work is consulting with clients that have specific needs for the expertise that PSC provides.
Pros
Exciting job, new challenges, good people to work with and interesting clients.

Other PSC Biotech Employee Reviews

Needs better upper management
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAApril 3, 2019
Great work life balance with a lot of good benefits. But sometimes it seems that upper management is worried about the wrong things and makes operations a little slower. Overall great company would recommend.
Sad to be leaving this great company
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 22, 2019
I've worked for PSC Biotech for the past six years and loved every minute of it. The job has been exciting, my co-workers and clients have been great and management has always been supportive.

So, you may wonder, why would I be leaving such a great job? Well, my wife has received a great job offer in the bay area and we've decided that it's time for us to reverse traditional roles and I'll be the primary support person for our three young kids for the next couple of years.

My job at PSC has been in supporting a variety of clients on issues related to pharmacology and the manufacturing process including FDA procedures. There are some clients I've supported for years, while there are others where it's a one-time engagement. Never boring and I'm always learning new things.

My co-workers have been great to work with and management has always been supportive of employees. Good pay and benefits are the toppings on the cake. So, if you're lucky enough to get a job with PSC I have no doubt you'll be happy with your choice.
Pros
Exciting job, good people to work with, good pay and benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PSC Biotech. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PSC Biotech.

Powered by Comparably