PSC Biotech Employee Review

This is a place if you want to be in the fast growing bio-tech industry
Sr. Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 2, 2017
PSC is a good place to work. It's an exciting and growing company in an exciting field. It's a good team that I work with from the CEO on down.

Of course, you may ask why I'm looking on Indeed if PSC is such a great place. Fair enough. My answer is pretty simple - I'd like to earn as much money as possible. I may find that as PSC, which which I'm find with staying here, or someone else may find my skills worth more, in which I'd leave. Although, I'd let PSC know first and if they could match my increase, I'd most likely stay.

My job involves working with an interesting variety of clients at different job sites. More often than not, we go to the client's site so travel is required, but usually not more than a couple of hours away.

I sometimes work as part of a team, while other times I'm on my own. The people I work with are great and it's fun to go out on a team project.
Pros
Good pay, good people, nice office and great benefits.
Cons
Long days are sometimes needed to get the job done.

Other PSC Biotech Employee Reviews

Needs better upper management
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAApril 3, 2019
Great work life balance with a lot of good benefits. But sometimes it seems that upper management is worried about the wrong things and makes operations a little slower. Overall great company would recommend.
Sad to be leaving this great company
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 22, 2019
I've worked for PSC Biotech for the past six years and loved every minute of it. The job has been exciting, my co-workers and clients have been great and management has always been supportive.

So, you may wonder, why would I be leaving such a great job? Well, my wife has received a great job offer in the bay area and we've decided that it's time for us to reverse traditional roles and I'll be the primary support person for our three young kids for the next couple of years.

My job at PSC has been in supporting a variety of clients on issues related to pharmacology and the manufacturing process including FDA procedures. There are some clients I've supported for years, while there are others where it's a one-time engagement. Never boring and I'm always learning new things.

My co-workers have been great to work with and management has always been supportive of employees. Good pay and benefits are the toppings on the cake. So, if you're lucky enough to get a job with PSC I have no doubt you'll be happy with your choice.
Pros
Exciting job, good people to work with, good pay and benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PSC Biotech. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PSC Biotech.

Powered by Comparably