PSC Biotech Employee Review

I've learned a lot at PSC Biotech
Sr. Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 28, 2017
I'm certainly in no hurry to leave PSC. At the same time, I believe that it makes sense to be on the lookout for better opportunities so I'm looking on Indeed for other options. If I find something that is a LOT better, then I'll certainly consider it.

PSC has been my first job and it's been a great place to learn about the real world of business and project management. The company has been generous with training and education and my supervisors and co-workers have all been outstanding people. While I would not call the job easy - there are sometimes some long hours needed to get a project done - it has always been interesting. The company is pretty good about recognizing when you work long hours and works to make it up to you.

I've not had a lot of workplace experience but it seems to me that PSC excels at providing a culture that is supportive of everyone in the company. My supervisors have been great and on the occasions that I've seen the CEO or other top management they have seemed interested in me and my role in the company.

I like the people I work with and I like the customers that I deal with. Not a bad deal at all.
Pros
Great people to work with, interesting clients and more than fair pay.
Cons
Days can be long and there is some travel.

Other PSC Biotech Employee Reviews

Needs better upper management
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAApril 3, 2019
Great work life balance with a lot of good benefits. But sometimes it seems that upper management is worried about the wrong things and makes operations a little slower. Overall great company would recommend.
Sad to be leaving this great company
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 22, 2019
I've worked for PSC Biotech for the past six years and loved every minute of it. The job has been exciting, my co-workers and clients have been great and management has always been supportive.

So, you may wonder, why would I be leaving such a great job? Well, my wife has received a great job offer in the bay area and we've decided that it's time for us to reverse traditional roles and I'll be the primary support person for our three young kids for the next couple of years.

My job at PSC has been in supporting a variety of clients on issues related to pharmacology and the manufacturing process including FDA procedures. There are some clients I've supported for years, while there are others where it's a one-time engagement. Never boring and I'm always learning new things.

My co-workers have been great to work with and management has always been supportive of employees. Good pay and benefits are the toppings on the cake. So, if you're lucky enough to get a job with PSC I have no doubt you'll be happy with your choice.
Pros
Exciting job, good people to work with, good pay and benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PSC Biotech. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PSC Biotech.

Powered by Comparably