PSC Biotech Employee Review

Good industry well positioned for the future
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 25, 2018
Biotech is a industry with strong growth potential and PSC Biotech is in a perfect position to benefit from that growth.

My experience with the company has been positive and I would recommend PSC to anyone looking for a new and exciting job. The culture from the top down is young and forward looking. You are expected to work hard and get the job done. If you do, the company rewards you with advancement and compensation.

The pace at PSC is fast. Usually, there is more to do than there are hours in the day, but for me, that's a plus. I can't remember the last time I was bored at work and the people I work with are easy to get along with and work hard to make it a positive environment.

I am 'on the road' about 60% of the time. Some days that involves driving across town; other clients are out of town and there is some overnight travel. There are also some larger projects that can run several weeks in duration to put in a new system for a customer. I enjoy the travel and experiencing new people, but be sure you check that out beforehand if you don't think you'd like to travel.
Pros
Good company with strong growth, good people to work with and an involved CEO and management team.
Cons
Sometimes the travel can be as long as a week.

Other PSC Biotech Employee Reviews

Needs better upper management
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAApril 3, 2019
Great work life balance with a lot of good benefits. But sometimes it seems that upper management is worried about the wrong things and makes operations a little slower. Overall great company would recommend.
Sad to be leaving this great company
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 22, 2019
I've worked for PSC Biotech for the past six years and loved every minute of it. The job has been exciting, my co-workers and clients have been great and management has always been supportive.

So, you may wonder, why would I be leaving such a great job? Well, my wife has received a great job offer in the bay area and we've decided that it's time for us to reverse traditional roles and I'll be the primary support person for our three young kids for the next couple of years.

My job at PSC has been in supporting a variety of clients on issues related to pharmacology and the manufacturing process including FDA procedures. There are some clients I've supported for years, while there are others where it's a one-time engagement. Never boring and I'm always learning new things.

My co-workers have been great to work with and management has always been supportive of employees. Good pay and benefits are the toppings on the cake. So, if you're lucky enough to get a job with PSC I have no doubt you'll be happy with your choice.
Pros
Exciting job, good people to work with, good pay and benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PSC Biotech. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PSC Biotech.

Powered by Comparably