PSC Biotech Employee Review

Pretty good place to work
Sr. Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 25, 2017
My job as a validation engineer at PSC Biotech has been a valuable experience. I have learned a great deal about the biotech industry and the people I have worked with have been great.
The days are interesting and the client we work with have provided me with a wide range of experience. I'm certainly not in any hurry to leave PSC, but I would like to live in another city that is closer to my family. If another opportunity at a different PSC location opened up I would certainly consider moving.
PSC has a work culture that while demanding, is rewarding. The company recognizes that not all the work can be done in an 8 hour day and makes adjustments where possible. At the same time, I and my fellow teammates realize that we have a responsibility to our customers and need to get the job done.
Everyone is supportive of each other and I've not been able to get a question answered at the local level or, if necessary, at corporate. In summary, PSC is a great place to work and develop your career.
Pros
Never boring, good growth, good pay and great people
Cons
Some people don't like the travel but it's OK with e

Other PSC Biotech Employee Reviews

Needs better upper management
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAApril 3, 2019
Great work life balance with a lot of good benefits. But sometimes it seems that upper management is worried about the wrong things and makes operations a little slower. Overall great company would recommend.
Sad to be leaving this great company
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 22, 2019
I've worked for PSC Biotech for the past six years and loved every minute of it. The job has been exciting, my co-workers and clients have been great and management has always been supportive.

So, you may wonder, why would I be leaving such a great job? Well, my wife has received a great job offer in the bay area and we've decided that it's time for us to reverse traditional roles and I'll be the primary support person for our three young kids for the next couple of years.

My job at PSC has been in supporting a variety of clients on issues related to pharmacology and the manufacturing process including FDA procedures. There are some clients I've supported for years, while there are others where it's a one-time engagement. Never boring and I'm always learning new things.

My co-workers have been great to work with and management has always been supportive of employees. Good pay and benefits are the toppings on the cake. So, if you're lucky enough to get a job with PSC I have no doubt you'll be happy with your choice.
Pros
Exciting job, good people to work with, good pay and benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PSC Biotech. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PSC Biotech.

Powered by Comparably